Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,073 members, 7,928,245 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 11:27 AM

The True Success - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The True Success (117 Views)

True Success / True Success / The Secret Of True Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The True Success by topshore(f): 10:35am On Aug 18, 2020
Text: Mathew 6:33
Hymn Chorus:
Just a closer walk with Thee,
Grant it Jesus is my plea,
Daily walking close to Thee,
Let it be dear Lord let it be.

Many times, some people wonder why despite their prayers they have not seen changes or experience true success. The fact is that God surely shows mercy, grace and compassion to whom He wants and blesses him or her. If you are finding success not easy, sit back and reflect if your heart is right with God.
There are different kinds of success but I assure you, that the key to the true success is found in today's text.
Follow these ten(10) divine instructions if you have tried other things without seeing any change:
1. Give to the needy which is should be done in secret in order to get a full reward. Mathew 6:2-4.
2. Praise God in your closet until you sweat. Also, pray right. Mathew 6: 5-13.
3. Forgive everyone that offends you. Don't let grudge stop you. Vs 14
4. Fast, not as hypocrite though. Mathew 6:16-18.
5. Do not store up for yourself treasures on earth but in heaven. How? Focus on good deeds and use your time and money towards God's Will so as to build up your mansion in heaven. Let your heart be in the number of souls you've won for Jesus Christ and how many mansions you have stored up in God's Kingdom. Mathew 6: 19-22.
6. Stop being a slave to money. God has given us dominion over it. Mathew 6: 24.
7. Don't worry about: what to eat, what to drink, how your body should look perfect, what to wear and all. Worry cannot add to your life span on earth. God has already blessed us with these. Vs 25-32
8. Pray to God to open your eyes to these opportunities around you so as to key into them.Open your eyes, your inner and spiritual eyes. Let it be a light for you. Stop being myopic. Ask God and He will do it. Vs 22-23
9. Don't worry about tomorrow for tomorrow will take care of itself. God Has given us this blessed assurance and secures our future.vs 34
10. The most important and first to do everyday is to seek ye FIRST, the Kingdom of God and His Righteousness, and all that you need will be ADDED to you. God already have provided for your needs even before you were formed in your mother's womb. Vs 33.

Make a wise decision today and submit the entirety of your life to God to take control and empower you.

Prayer Point: My Father, open my eyes to see and not miss divine opportunities around me in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Peace!.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Today's Devotionals For Christians - TUESDAY 18TH AUGUST 2020 / Working With God / Under Grace Or Law?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.