Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,880 members, 7,872,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:33 AM

Sibling Is Really Angry That I Have No Intention Of Him Meeting My Friends? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sibling Is Really Angry That I Have No Intention Of Him Meeting My Friends? (338 Views)

I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend / Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today / Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sibling Is Really Angry That I Have No Intention Of Him Meeting My Friends? by mamagee3(f): 2:19am On Aug 19, 2020
Older Brother who I have no communication with is seriously angry that I did not bring my friends over for them to see him.

And the thing is I never even met his friends.
Re: Sibling Is Really Angry That I Have No Intention Of Him Meeting My Friends? by chukwuibuipob: 2:35am On Aug 19, 2020
sad
Re: Sibling Is Really Angry That I Have No Intention Of Him Meeting My Friends? by paulolee(m): 7:59am On Aug 19, 2020
dis na family mata

(1) (Reply)

The Surprising Health Benefits Of Sex / So We Must Pick You Up, Take You Out, Take You Home, Make You Cum... / 5 Qualities That Make You A Great Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.