Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,163 members, 7,977,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 06:57 AM

Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira (5659 Views)

How I Got Half Basket Of Tomatoes From This Sack Garden / Start Your Catfish Farm With #20000 Or $35 At The Back Of Your House / INTERVIEW SECTION: I Started Farming With No Tools, No Capital And Few Seeds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 25, 2020
[quote author=FarmTech post=93190936]
@LanreFasasi, I sent u a mail.
Pls, every nairalander shud know that buying over the internet can be risky and even dangerous. If anything happen, don't come and blame Seun or the mods. When tackling things like this, we have to be very careful so that the innocent don't get banned. If u have any advice for us, pls say it without name calling.
Now this Emaachile guy have just deactivated. How can we now reach him to sort this out? His action is not right at all.
As for the apakoso2020 guy who have accepted collecting money without rendering the agreed service, he better pay up.
@apakoso2020, I also have to ask why you use multiple accounts here.

[/quote

Why did you banned monikers without evidences of scams? My moniker(kpas4pas) was banned. Please do the needful.
I created this account to lay my complaint > https://www.nairaland.com/6071865/wrongful-accusations-against-me-kpas4kpas because I don't any means of reaching you guys.
Re: Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira by FarmTech(m): 10:04am On Aug 25, 2020
[quote author=Akama247 post=93198505][/quote] . I wasn't the one that ban you. I tried unbanning but unfortunately, I couldn't.
Re: Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira by FarmTech(m): 10:17am On Aug 25, 2020
pls Who has Emaachile's contact?
Re: Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 25, 2020
FarmTech:

I wasn't the one that ban you. I tried unbanning but unfortunately, I couldn't.

Please help reach the moderator in charge to unban me
Re: Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira by omoluabi87: 12:16pm On Aug 25, 2020
FarmTech:
pls Who has Emaachile's contact?

You have mail.
Re: Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira by LanreFasasi: 1:10pm On Aug 25, 2020
Nezzjnr:

You labeled a well known man falsely and now he has deactivated

What have you gained in achieving this

You said you were going to drop an evidence.... You didn't

All along you kept on saying you were scammed

Hope you know your actions have led to something drastic in this section

Did I?

Go back and review all I mentioned and how issues progressed. I will be speaking with Akama247 extensively. Please respect our mutual brotherliness
Re: Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira by sodeeqsulaimon88(m): 7:29pm On Aug 25, 2020
I tried going through oga emaachile's thread some days ago and was unable to,not knowing his account has been deactivated.
I learnt all I knew about poultry today from him,neologee,turks and jidestroud buh it saddens my heart that a rare gem that attended to almost all question about poultry on his thread has been chased out of Nairaland by the so called mods.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira by sodeeqsulaimon88(m): 7:39pm On Aug 25, 2020
I think Emaachile is just trying to help the guy to advertise his products not knkwing he's a scam.Emaachile can't be a scam coz in one of his thread on broiler farming someone made mention of going to his farm and he(Emaachile) even showed us almost daily pictures of his birds.
This is a huge loss to NL's agric section

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira by FarmTech(m): 8:37pm On Aug 25, 2020
omoluabi87:

You have mail.
Yes. Send it thru my profile. That is, click on my name and click " Send E-Mail Message To Farmtech". Thanks.
Re: Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira by FarmTech(m): 8:40pm On Aug 25, 2020
sodeeqsulaimon88:
I tried going through oga emaachile's thread some days ago and was unable to,not knowing his account has been deactivated.
I learnt all I knew about poultry today from him,neologee,turks and jidestroud buh it saddens my heart that a rare gem that attended to almost all question about poultry on his thread has been chased out of Nairaland by the so called mods.
Chased away by the mods? Stop saying what u don't know.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira by bigiyaro(m): 8:54pm On Aug 25, 2020
hmmm, nawao, NL just lost 50% of its value, its unfortunate, the mods are very partial, from A to Z, someone was just shouting scam! scam! without any evidence, not even a chat or screen grab, and the blind mods will ban, just like that, its unfortunate really unfortunate. Emmachile's resourcefulness kept me on this forum till date.
Re: Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira by FarmTech(m): 9:10pm On Aug 25, 2020
Akama247:

Please help reach the moderator in charge to unban me
. Fact is, I don't know which one.
Re: Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira by FarmTech(m): 9:15pm On Aug 25, 2020
bigiyaro:
hmmm, nawao, NL just lost 50% of its value, its unfortunate, the mods are very partial, from A to Z, someone was just shouting scam! scam! without any evidence, not even a chat or screen grab, and the blind mods will ban, just like that, its unfortunate really unfortunate. Emmachile's resourcefulness kept me on this forum till date.
Nobody ban Emma, he deactivated his account by himself.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira by bigiyaro(m): 9:22pm On Aug 25, 2020
FarmTech:

Nobody ban Emma, he deactivated his account by himself.
OK noted, sorry I jumped to the wrong conclusion. my bad.
Re: Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira by Alberttahir: 8:36am On Aug 26, 2020
@Lanrefassi, I'm sorry for your loss. The activities of scammers these days is alarming. One has to be very careful. Please if you have not, i think you need to apologise to @Emmachille for tagging him in this. From all indication, i think he was only trying to help your accused, market his product. Many have benefitted from his thread here on agric section. We don't want to loose him because of this issue. May God bless us all, amin.
Re: Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2020
Alberttahir:
@Lanrefassi, I'm sorry for your loss. The activities of scammers these days is alarming. One has to be very careful. Please if you have not, i think you need to apologise to @Emmachille for tagging him in this. From all indication, i think he was only trying to help your accused, market his product. Many have benefitted from his thread here on agric section. We don't want to loose him because of this issue. May God bless us all, amin.

I am the one who put Emmaachile's name into the mix (not the OP)... and if that person thought it was best for him to delete his account and run away (instead of explaining himself) then so be it. The doubt upon him being the fraudster is even greater now.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira by Liftitupo1: 4:55pm On Aug 29, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

I am the one who put Emmaachile's name into the mix (not the OP)... and if that person thought it was best for him to delete his account and run away (instead of explaining himself) then so be it. The doubt upon him being the fraudster is even greater now.

Why is it that the exact moment you came here was when Spam bot banned me in the other thread. This is a new moniker to show. Mehn! You have nailed yourself. I was about talking about you. You saw it that your own is the next to talk about. You quickly came here to say you linked it. You that ran away for so long after the day. You just returned NOW.

The time spam bot kicked me out is 4:45pm and you posted on 4:44pm.

You have just helped this story further. The post I made was about you and I was banned. Please, hide this and ban me again.

Re: Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira by HornyTave: 4:57pm On Aug 29, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

For the respect I have for you, I'll hold some words back.

You still don't understand why you should apologize. this is not the political section nor celebrity section but agricultural section and the person whom you falsely accused has in the past shared knowledge, experience and mentored people without asking for a dime.

your accusation made him leave, I, in same way will leave. what's the importance of helping people and the only way they could appreciate you is being labelled a scammer makes no sense.

4 Likes

Re: Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:07pm On Aug 29, 2020
HornyTave:

For the respect I have for you, I'll hold some words back.

You still don't understand why you should apologize. this is not the political section nor celebrity section but agricultural section and the person whom you falsely accused has in the past shared knowledge, experience and mentored people without asking for a dime.

your accusation made him leave, I, in same way will leave. what's the importance of helping people and the only way they could appreciate you is being labelled a scammer makes no sense.

I don't care (and neither should you) as to why that person left. You "assume" that he left because of whatever you choose to believe... and you are entitled to your opinion.. but since he chose to not give us any reason as to why he was using a fraudster's number to promote whatever BS (even though the fraudster himself was posting on that same thread) then the doubt as to what their deal was and/or if they were the same person, will still stand.

Liftitupo1:

Why is it that the exact moment you came here was when Spam bot banned me in the other thread. This is a new moniker to show. Mehn! You have nailed yourself. I was about talking about you. You saw it that your own is the next to talk about. You quickly came here to say you linked it. You that ran away for so long after the day. You just returned NOW.

So you believe I am the spambot or work for NL, abi?! Lol!!!!!! If I was then all the fraudster's I bust on NL would be automatically banned (so as their IP) and I would easily expose them, via these same banned IP adresses.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira by Liftitupo1: 5:40pm On Aug 29, 2020
I am staying off Nairaland with this. Study these two pictures posted above. Why is the time auto ban kicked me out and deleted my message the same period MrBrownJay1 came online to make the comment? These are the kind of evidences we are sending. We pick where they delete and show. He realised I was about mentioning his case because the other thread I started to do it was chronological format. And truly, his case was what I clicked on, and bammmm! Auto bot kicked me out.

Seun has been tricked all these while, or he is compromised himself.

It took me patience, dedication to study his moves. Then, I moved 20 steps above him. I calculated the time to expose him. And unfortunately, he played with Emmaachile2. I saw it clearly. FarmTech is MrBrownJay1 in cover. He has so many monikers or the boys work with him. He is the same healthserve, kunleweb, and even Atlanticfire. Just wait. We will reveal just a little more and I will go. So that they will not know my moves.

The plan is to submit all these things to foreign bodies to blacklist Nairaland and to warn all their citizens to quit visiting this forum. All embassies we have been targeting. Most investigative units abroad, we have been sending these complains. We are tired.

Seun does not reply mails unless he wants a favor too. Or when he sees that he has been hooked to a corner. This is why I will never talk to Seun privately.

Ha! Nigeria is already spoilt. NAIRALAND is a typical case study of Nigeria.

I have a job for rhe following people:

Seun
Dominique
Lalasticlala
Pavore9
Lawyer
Mynd44
FarmTech

Move this one of my threads to the front page the way you moved Loframs use..less thread to the front page to shut us up. Shut me up by moving one of my threads to the front page.

Shame on you all esp Seun. Sha....me Sha....me Sha...me sha..me on you.

Goodnight everyone!
Re: Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira by emmaachile2(m): 6:51pm On Aug 29, 2020
Liftitupo1:
I am staying off Nairaland with this. Study these two pictures posted above. Why is the time auto ban kicked me out and deleted my message the same period MrBrownJay1 came online to make the comment?

Seun
Dominique
Lalasticlala
Pavore9
Lawyer
Mynd44
FarmTech

Goodnight everyone!
I don't think @MrBrownJay1 is same as farmtech. If you check their profile Farmtech obviously has a better IQ. The other just looks like someone who wants attention.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira by Liftitupo1: 7:04pm On Aug 29, 2020
emmaachile2:

I don't think @MrBrownJay1 is same as farmtech. If you check their profile Farmtech obviously has a better IQ. The other just looks like someone who wants attention.

Please, wait till tomorrow. You will answer some slight questions too. That questions were all what Farmtech deleted with an auto stuff. I gave not yet exonerated you. All I did were tricks before. To bring you out also. Something must have gone wrong for them to turn on you. This I know. And I have some back ups, but I will not release them.
Re: Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira by FarmTech(m): 9:20pm On Aug 29, 2020
Liftitupo1:
I am staying off Nairaland with this. Study these two pictures posted above. Why is the time auto ban kicked me out and deleted my message the same period MrBrownJay1 came online to make the comment? These are the kind of evidences we are sending. We pick where they delete and show. He realised I was about mentioning his case because the other thread I started to do it was chronological format. And truly, his case was what I clicked on, and bammmm! Auto bot kicked me out.

Seun has been tricked all these while, or he is compromised himself.

It took me patience, dedication to study his moves. Then, I moved 20 steps above him. I calculated the time to expose him. And unfortunately, he played with Emmaachile2. I saw it clearly. FarmTech is MrBrownJay1 in cover. He has so many monikers or the boys work with him. He is the same healthserve, kunleweb, and even Atlanticfire. Just wait. We will reveal just a little more and I will go. So that they will not know my moves.

The plan is to submit all these things to foreign bodies to blacklist Nairaland and to warn all their citizens to quit visiting this forum. All embassies we have been targeting. Most investigative units abroad, we have been sending these complains. We are tired.

Seun does not reply mails unless he wants a favor too. Or when he sees that he has been hooked to a corner. This is why I will never talk to Seun privately.

Seun
Dominique
Lalasticlala
Pavore9
Lawyer
Mynd44
FarmTech

Move this one of my threads to the front page the way you moved Loframs use..less thread to the front page to shut us up. Shut me up by moving one of my threads to the front page.

Shame on you all esp Seun. Sha....me Sha....me Sha...me sha..me on you.

Goodnight everyone!
Hmmm. I am mrbrown, healthserve, kunleweb, and even Atlanticfire? With this one, good bye!

1 Like

Re: Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:53pm On Aug 29, 2020
emmaachile2:

Yet you were the one not smart enough to simply explain yourself, and instead decided to run with your tail between your nyansh... ok, CUNT E NEW
Re: Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira by obstead200(m): 11:29am On Aug 30, 2020
LanreFasasi:

Apt and very brilliant.

Very very intelligent synopsis

Notice earlier he claimed he didn't have alternate monikers but forgetting the phone numbers that links all account could be searched out.

He operates around ten monikers including one with a female handle

I might have fallen for his antics and got swindled by him, but the day that I will see multiple persons duped by him is the day he can expect to start running with his family. Thankfully, I'm busy with my projects which his scam antics almost totally ruined.

But for the moment I will serve him hot here

Thanks for the brilliant observations boss. You saw right through his reverse psychology claiming to arrange.

pistotita!!!!!!! Anyone who has had dealings with u will recognise the way u rant, no matter the moniker u use.
I think u shud actually check in to a rehab or something. U are just too bitter for a living being.

If I am forced to live with u in same house, I might have to suffocate u to death with a pillow.

because if I no kill u, Ur natural bitterness will poison the air I breathe and I will die before my time.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira by LanreFasasi: 12:33pm On Aug 30, 2020
FarmTech Pavore what's happening to this thread. Please do the needful. I'm unhappy seeing my thread been derailed
Re: Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 31, 2020
apakoso2020:
Please moderators, investigate this allegations,yes he gave me some money in 2installments;N15,500 and N5,000 naira only, running after the workers he asked me to get hasn't enabled me pay him till date, besides,he always banged the phone on me whenever I called him, please help investigate this
What has running after workers got to do with paying him back? I smell "rat'

1 Like

Re: Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira by FarmTech(m): 8:27am On Aug 31, 2020
LanreFasasi:
FarmTech Pavore what's happening to this thread. Please do the needful. I'm unhappy seeing my thread been derailed
Did u see my mail?
Re: Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira by LanreFasasi: 1:59pm On Aug 31, 2020
FarmTech:

Did u see my mail?

I noticed you sent a mail. Apologies Proton mail deactivated the mail linked with this account. Can I post an email address for you to reach me?
Re: Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira by FarmTech(m): 8:50pm On Aug 31, 2020
LanreFasasi:

I noticed you sent a mail. Apologies Proton mail deactivated the mail linked with this account. Can I post an email address for you to reach me?
OK.
Re: Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira by FarmTech(m): 10:57pm On Sep 02, 2020
LanreFasasi:

Have u settled with him?
Re: Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira by FarmTech(m): 9:44pm On Sep 07, 2020
FarmTech:
. Have u settled with him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Day Turns Midnight In Brazil As World's Largest Tropical Rainforest Burns(Pics) / High Yield Hybrid Bitter Kola Seedlings Are Available At Affordable Price / The Complete Guide To Lettuce Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.