Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,164 members, 7,977,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:04 AM

Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira (5660 Views)

How I Got Half Basket Of Tomatoes From This Sack Garden / Start Your Catfish Farm With #20000 Or $35 At The Back Of Your House / INTERVIEW SECTION: I Started Farming With No Tools, No Capital And Few Seeds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira by LanreFasasi: 8:04am On Nov 01, 2020
FarmTech:

Have u settled with him?

Settle ke. I say someone is a thief and unrepentant scammer. He's a full time criminal.
Re: Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira by FarmTech(m): 9:23pm On Nov 04, 2020
LanreFasasi:

Settle ke. I say someone is a thief and unrepentant scammer. He's a full time criminal.
Its been long oo. Was it apakoso2020 or kpaskpas that scam u? Also post the screen shot
Re: Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira by LanreFasasi: 5:23pm On Nov 07, 2020
FarmTech:

Its been long oo. Was it apakoso2020 or kpaskpas that scam u? Also post the screen shot

Yes. It's been long. It's the same individual. I posted series of screenshots and payment proofs
Re: Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira by IamAsiri: 5:26pm On Nov 07, 2020
LanreFasasi:

Yes. It's been long. It's the same individual. I posted series of screenshots and payment proofs

Where really? I am not sure I saw any personal screenshots of your chats or messages with him outside nairaland, neither did you post any payment proof. I had to go through this thread all over again.
Re: Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira by LanreFasasi: 6:28pm On Nov 07, 2020
IamAsiri:

Where really? I am not sure I saw any personal screenshots of your chats or messages with him outside nairaland, neither did you post any payment proof. I had to go through this thread all over again.

I don't have the energy. But he doesn't pay. He will keep saying stories
Re: Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira by FarmTech(m): 9:25pm On Nov 07, 2020
I can't remember seeing any screen shots. B4 u link 2 monikers 2gether, look well because u are likely to be wrong. Only the site owner can do that correctly to an extent but still, it won't be 100% correct because IP changes and scammers can hide their tracks.
To all NL buyers, buy at ur own risk oo. I won't discourage sellers because the dwarf pawpaw ( now flowering) and the Cameron pepper I have was bought via NL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

High Yield Hybrid Bitter Kola Seedlings Are Available At Affordable Price / Day Turns Midnight In Brazil As World's Largest Tropical Rainforest Burns(Pics) / The Complete Guide To Lettuce Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.