Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,876 members, 7,889,918 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:00 AM

“it Is Idiotic For A Jobless Man To Propose To A Woman” – Reno Omokri - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “it Is Idiotic For A Jobless Man To Propose To A Woman” – Reno Omokri (517 Views)

Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) / Should A Jobless Guy Go Into A Relationship? / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“it Is Idiotic For A Jobless Man To Propose To A Woman” – Reno Omokri by Hunt27: 12:30pm On Aug 20, 2020
Nigerian author and political activist, known for his controversial takes on social media, Reno Omokri, has stirred an uproar after dropping another nugget for his fans and followers on social media.

The former presidential aide advised men to get a life and not a wife.

According to him, a jobless man kneeling down to propose to a lady is not romantic but idiotic. He says men should chase success, and that when they eventually catch success, the girls will start chasing them.

Source below
https://www..com.ng/youre-an-idiot-if-you-have-no-job-reno-omokri/

Re: “it Is Idiotic For A Jobless Man To Propose To A Woman” – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 20, 2020
Same man that says Guys own ladies nothing because they aren't their fathers, lol... Now these same Men are encouraged to chase success so ladies will chase them. Lol last last the average Nigerian man's existence is centered on women. Motivational speakers are the problems we have in this country. grin

3 Likes

Re: “it Is Idiotic For A Jobless Man To Propose To A Woman” – Reno Omokri by Vyzz: 1:32pm On Aug 20, 2020
Palema007:
Same man that says Guys own ladies nothing because they aren't their fathers, lol... Now these same Men are encouraged to chase success so ladies will chase them. Lol last last the average Nigerian man's existence is centered on women. Motivational speakers are the problems we have in this country. grin

No doubt u can read well....

But u have a problem comprehending what u read

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “it Is Idiotic For A Jobless Man To Propose To A Woman” – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 20, 2020
Hin face sef dey one kind grin
Re: “it Is Idiotic For A Jobless Man To Propose To A Woman” – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 20, 2020
Vyzz:

No doubt u can read well....

But u have a problem comprehending what u read
You mistake me for your Mama.

Mannerless kid.

3 Likes

Re: “it Is Idiotic For A Jobless Man To Propose To A Woman” – Reno Omokri by Vyzz: 1:37pm On Aug 20, 2020
Palema007:
You mistake me for your Mama.
Mannerless kid.

I am sorry if u felt its an insult...
I want really insulting u.

Just read again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “it Is Idiotic For A Jobless Man To Propose To A Woman” – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 20, 2020
Vyzz:

I am sorry if u felt its an insult...

I want really insulting u.

Just read again
If that's the best way you can counter an opinion, I'd advise you grab a book on Manners. And please cease the mentions, I don't appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: “it Is Idiotic For A Jobless Man To Propose To A Woman” – Reno Omokri by Humanoid01(m): 1:44pm On Aug 20, 2020
Palema007:
If that's the best way you can counter an opinion, I'd advise you grab a book on Manners. And please cease the mentions, I don't appreciate it.
You asked him to get some manners, but you involved his mother when there was no need for that.

Isn't that hypocrisy on your part?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “it Is Idiotic For A Jobless Man To Propose To A Woman” – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 20, 2020
Humanoid01:

You asked him to get some manners, but you involved his mother when there was no need for that.

Isn't that hypocrisy on your part?

Get a book on "minding my business".

2 Likes

Re: “it Is Idiotic For A Jobless Man To Propose To A Woman” – Reno Omokri by Humanoid01(m): 1:47pm On Aug 20, 2020
Palema007:
Get a book on "minding my business".
Advise yourself before you advise others.
Re: “it Is Idiotic For A Jobless Man To Propose To A Woman” – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 20, 2020
I wonder what's with Nl guys and jumping on people's post?

A thread was created, I wrote my opinion why not make yours and leave? You mustn't jump in other people's space to air your opinion more so insult people.

Lol... You only get to decide how to launch an attack, you don't get to decide in what way it's rebuttal comes! Get that straight!

2 Likes

Re: “it Is Idiotic For A Jobless Man To Propose To A Woman” – Reno Omokri by Humanoid01(m): 1:55pm On Aug 20, 2020
Palema007:
I wonder what's with Nl guys and jumping on people's post?

A thread was created, I wrote my opinion why not make yours and leave? You mustn't jump in other people's space to air your opinion more so insult people.

Lol... You only get to decide how to launch an attack, you don't get to decide in what way it's rebuttal comes! Get that straight!
You cannot submit an opinion and not expect it to be countered. If you can't deal with that, keep your opinions to yourself or better still, stay off SM. You are obviously obsessed with men. What does jumping on people's posts have to do with being a guy? You seem like a psycho. If no one has told you that before, know it now.
Re: “it Is Idiotic For A Jobless Man To Propose To A Woman” – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 20, 2020
Humanoid01:

You are obviously obsessed with men. What does jumping on people's posts have to do with being a guy? You seem like a psycho. If no one has told you that before, know it now.
Dude! I don't know what your problem is, but I do know I won't be responding to any more nonsense from you. Bye!
Re: “it Is Idiotic For A Jobless Man To Propose To A Woman” – Reno Omokri by Humanoid01(m): 1:59pm On Aug 20, 2020
Palema007:
Dude! I don't know what your problem is, but I do know I won't be responding to any more nonsense from you. Bye!
See you in the next thread for males.
Re: “it Is Idiotic For A Jobless Man To Propose To A Woman” – Reno Omokri by paulolee(m): 2:56pm On Aug 20, 2020
louder sir...more oil on ur head...soo on point..
Re: “it Is Idiotic For A Jobless Man To Propose To A Woman” – Reno Omokri by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:16pm On Aug 20, 2020
no wonder so many Nigerians are clueless if/when listening to the above useless fool...

if you need success before you expect women to be attracted to you, then you are a sorry human being who will only attract useless good for nothing women attracted to bling bling.

there is absolutely nothing wrong with dating/getting married to a woman while being broke.

a woman who didnt see anything valuable in you when you were broke, DOES NOT deserve to be part of your life when you eventually make it

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

How My Husband & His Mentor/benefactor Betrayed Our Marriage / Rate My Skills On The Scale Of 10 / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.