Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,811 members, 7,889,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:30 PM

Conference: NBA Withdraws Invitation To El-rufai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Conference: NBA Withdraws Invitation To El-rufai (29705 Views)

Emir Ado Bayero Presenting A Prize To El-Rufai In The 1970s / DSS Withdraws Invitation To Okechukwu Ibeanu, INEC National Commissioner / What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conference: NBA Withdraws Invitation To El-rufai by Eriokanmi: 6:43pm On Aug 20, 2020
The good people do lives after then, so is the evil people do. Do good people and it won't go wrong

2 Likes

Re: Conference: NBA Withdraws Invitation To El-rufai by Birdeyeview: 6:43pm On Aug 20, 2020
malele:

They are stupid people among the sound minds

Re: Conference: NBA Withdraws Invitation To El-rufai by DropsMic(m): 6:43pm On Aug 20, 2020
Very good

2 Likes

Re: Conference: NBA Withdraws Invitation To El-rufai by ecolime(m): 6:43pm On Aug 20, 2020
Nice one. Proud of these NBA guys.

8 Likes

Re: Conference: NBA Withdraws Invitation To El-rufai by LifeQuest(m): 6:43pm On Aug 20, 2020
I hope we can always call to account, silly and sinister action of political office holders in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Conference: NBA Withdraws Invitation To El-rufai by Aboki99(m): 6:44pm On Aug 20, 2020
Nonsense what does that take away fom the indefatigable, hardworking Gov of Kaduna, someone who severally attended conferences at Oxford, cambridge and MIT? Does the NBA has any integrity?

1 Like

Re: Conference: NBA Withdraws Invitation To El-rufai by Obidon1(m): 6:44pm On Aug 20, 2020
Good

1 Like

Re: Conference: NBA Withdraws Invitation To El-rufai by jrusky(m): 6:44pm On Aug 20, 2020
Nice one let the short thing that look like MaltaGuiness bottle go and address his fellow fulani killers forum.

Hell Rufall will end up in jail one good day and he will rot there.

7 Likes

Re: Conference: NBA Withdraws Invitation To El-rufai by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 20, 2020
Terrorist

3 Likes

Re: Conference: NBA Withdraws Invitation To El-rufai by jericco1(m): 6:44pm On Aug 20, 2020
Good riddance grin cool

4 Likes

Re: Conference: NBA Withdraws Invitation To El-rufai by tosine102: 6:45pm On Aug 20, 2020
tosine102:
Abeg that short man devil evil too much

Re: Conference: NBA Withdraws Invitation To El-rufai by Bsure: 6:45pm On Aug 20, 2020
Nice

1 Like

Re: Conference: NBA Withdraws Invitation To El-rufai by Pauladex(m): 6:45pm On Aug 20, 2020
He can go and speak at the conference of cattle rearers

10 Likes

Re: Conference: NBA Withdraws Invitation To El-rufai by FLOTAN(m): 6:45pm On Aug 20, 2020
That’s huge! Says a whole lot!

3 Likes

Re: Conference: NBA Withdraws Invitation To El-rufai by Hausaamaka: 6:45pm On Aug 20, 2020
For what?
We will not take it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conference: NBA Withdraws Invitation To El-rufai by eodavids(m): 6:46pm On Aug 20, 2020
This is a sign that sane people are in the majority in Nigeria.

Even the Nigeria of our collective dreams where Law and Order, Equity and common good for all reigns supreme is possible.

#ilovemyNigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conference: NBA Withdraws Invitation To El-rufai by Supan(m): 6:46pm On Aug 20, 2020
His Jinn and Taquiyya is just beginning to fail him.

I see this evil man ending up in ICC.

5 Likes

Re: Conference: NBA Withdraws Invitation To El-rufai by Godons1: 6:47pm On Aug 20, 2020
Wow, this is the power of the people that just manifest.

Nigeria will be great again.

9 Likes

Re: Conference: NBA Withdraws Invitation To El-rufai by OpinionCounts(m): 6:47pm On Aug 20, 2020
Now I believe we still have some sane people in this country who have not stuffed their head inside a cows asshole..

4 Likes

Re: Conference: NBA Withdraws Invitation To El-rufai by Maranzano(m): 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2020
He delights in controversy. NBA wouldn't want to be associated with his philosophy in governance.

6 Likes

Re: Conference: NBA Withdraws Invitation To El-rufai by angelfallz(m): 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2020
I personally don't agree with this method of barring people from events or boycotting events because of perceived(real or imagined) sins. This is because in the future, if a set of people don't like you and enough people shout they can successfully ostracise you.
A good example is what is happening the USA. Some people dont like Trump, so they go after his supporters and anyone that publicly support/back him.
I remember a gym owner that supports Trump when it became public knowledge some people demanded that the refuse to allow Trump to make use of his(something like that, i can't remember exactly), if the owner refused they would end their association with his gym.
There are so many other examples like.

So because of this, i don't support the withdrawal of the invitation of El-Rufai to speak at the NBA conference.
Re: Conference: NBA Withdraws Invitation To El-rufai by SmartProf(m): 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2020
malele:

They are stupid people among the sound minds
Exactly grin

1 Like

Re: Conference: NBA Withdraws Invitation To El-rufai by Guyman02: 6:49pm On Aug 20, 2020
Nairaland Yoruba Muslims are still promoting him as their preferred VP to Osinbajo wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conference: NBA Withdraws Invitation To El-rufai by Yankee101: 6:51pm On Aug 20, 2020
Lol. Very very Good
Re: Conference: NBA Withdraws Invitation To El-rufai by VULCAN(m): 6:52pm On Aug 20, 2020
It seems the new NBA president is a man with balls of steel.

5 Likes

Re: Conference: NBA Withdraws Invitation To El-rufai by Supan(m): 6:54pm On Aug 20, 2020
SmartProf:
Those who invited him in the first place, what were they thinking? They thought the MBA was Miyetti Allah or MURIC. Nonesense.

Don't pretend you don't know how this things works in Nigeria. No sane person would have invited him

He lobbied his way through to keep pushing his evil agenda.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conference: NBA Withdraws Invitation To El-rufai by Guyman02: 6:54pm On Aug 20, 2020
Aboki99:
Nonsense what does that take away fom the indefatigable, hardworking Gov of Kaduna, someone who severally attended conferences at Oxford, cambridge and MIT? Does the NBA has any integrity?

Go to the families who lost relations to Fulani militia and tell them this so that if the same fate befalls your family they will quote this your statement

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Conference: NBA Withdraws Invitation To El-rufai by bakobenjamin198: 6:55pm On Aug 20, 2020
RichBoy247:

Will El-Rufai die if he does not speak at the Conference? He may even clse down COurts in Kaduna State and Lawyers in Kaduna state will go hungry. Nonsense without Ingredients.
Hell-rufai legal adviser, go and tell him to close down courts and not to pay lawyers. Idiotic fellow like you.

13 Likes

Re: Conference: NBA Withdraws Invitation To El-rufai by Yankee101: 6:56pm On Aug 20, 2020
You and Buhari can't keep shipping in fulani terrorists with no consequences

They're trying to promote Ameachi's candidacy with him as the Vice President

Nonsense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conference: NBA Withdraws Invitation To El-rufai by Maxymilliano(m): 6:57pm On Aug 20, 2020
Apart from been the host governor, I don't see any basis for the invitation in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Conference: NBA Withdraws Invitation To El-rufai by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 6:57pm On Aug 20, 2020
RTSC:
Where are those Yoruba apc keyboard warriors that want El rufai as their VP.?

Clowns.

Demented and valueless developper

2 Likes

Re: Conference: NBA Withdraws Invitation To El-rufai by OsusuBishop(m): 7:00pm On Aug 20, 2020
This one loud!!!!!
I feel for El Rufai

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate / New Commissioners Of Police Deployed Across Nigeria (Full List) / Seyi Makinde Appoints Bisi Ilaka As Chief Of Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.