Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,817 members, 7,889,679 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:02 PM

Conference: NBA Withdraws Invitation To El-rufai - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Conference: NBA Withdraws Invitation To El-rufai (29710 Views)

Emir Ado Bayero Presenting A Prize To El-Rufai In The 1970s / DSS Withdraws Invitation To Okechukwu Ibeanu, INEC National Commissioner / What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conference: NBA Withdraws Invitation To El-rufai by angelfallz(m): 6:47am On Aug 21, 2020
Evercurious:

What lecture do you expect from a CONFIRMED TERRORIST _ in words and in DEED.. he is not fit to sit in the mist of humans.. BOKO HARAM personalised

Lets be real, the lecture or talk makes no difference. It would neither add nor subtract from those who are listening or those that would be sleeping.
Re: Conference: NBA Withdraws Invitation To El-rufai by Evercurious(f): 6:53am On Aug 21, 2020
angelfallz:

Lets be real, the lecture or talk makes no difference. It would neither add nor subtract from those who are listening or those that would be sleeping.

It makes all the difference.. If not why is he so pained? Pls you can invite him to your village.. moreover I wouldn't expect a reasonable being to speak the way you dod
Re: Conference: NBA Withdraws Invitation To El-rufai by angelfallz(m): 7:17am On Aug 21, 2020
Evercurious:

It makes all the difference.. If not why is he so pained? Pls you can invite him to your village.. moreover I wouldn't expect a reasonable being to speak the way you dod

Lol.
Re: Conference: NBA Withdraws Invitation To El-rufai by stormborn28(m): 7:29am On Aug 21, 2020
shugabasbn:
If Wike that lambasted Royal fathers n with a lot of public utterances can be invited (don't tell me he is a lawyer) nothing should stopp them from them from inviting El_Rufai as both of them are guilty of the same reasons.

Note I don't like El-Rufai either
check the weight of El Rufai's comments and that of Wike and tell me which have the ability to incite, inflammatory etc
Re: Conference: NBA Withdraws Invitation To El-rufai by athaboi(f): 7:36am On Aug 21, 2020
Evercurious:

Too mild. He is a CONFIRMED TERRORIST
hahahahaha, I no won talk hate speech oo...lie Mohammed said na 5million
Re: Conference: NBA Withdraws Invitation To El-rufai by stormborn28(m): 7:42am On Aug 21, 2020
Roozzaay:
And Wike is a good man with integrity grin grin

check the weight of El Rufai's comments and that of Wike and tell me which have the ability to incite, inflammatory etc
Re: Conference: NBA Withdraws Invitation To El-rufai by ddeola: 7:49am On Aug 21, 2020
jojofola:
Better!!!

See someone who is supposed to represent his people in every front. The calibre of humans we call Leaders in this part of the world.

When I remember Southern Kaduna, water run away my eyes. cry

How can such an element be a governor? DEMONS ! sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

I bet you, they will come to discover that there is indeed a supreme Being when the time comes. sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Conference: NBA Withdraws Invitation To El-rufai by UnimkeAk(m): 7:51am On Aug 21, 2020
freshkpomo:
Verdict : 404 ....... You can vote for people in BBN but you can't vote a youth into government .. Sense fall on you.....

A united youth is an unstoppable force

#NYM

Stop sitting on the fence, join the movement

Votes don't count in this country , let's stop acting like it does...

Mind u in not a bbn a fan, all I know from the show are from social media
Re: Conference: NBA Withdraws Invitation To El-rufai by Roozzaay(m): 7:58am On Aug 21, 2020
stormborn28:

Both men are evils.... El Rufai, Wike (and Rotimi Amaechi) are walking free only because this is Nigeria
Re: Conference: NBA Withdraws Invitation To El-rufai by stormborn28(m): 8:07am On Aug 21, 2020
Roozzaay:

Both men are evils.... El Rufai, Wike (and Rotimi Amaechi) are walking free only because this is Nigeria
dig into their history, you will know none is comparable to El Rufai... because I don't want to derail this thread.. I would shown you things hanging around that man's neck
Re: Conference: NBA Withdraws Invitation To El-rufai by Roozzaay(m): 8:53am On Aug 21, 2020
stormborn28:
dig into their history, you will know none is comparable to El Rufai... because I don't want to derail this thread.. I would shown you things hanging around that man's neck
You're right and that's the heart and nature of typical Fulani man, but it doesn't change the fact there were blood of Innocent souls on Wike/Amaech neck. Men like these aren't worthy of being spokespersons at conferences of this nature.
Re: Conference: NBA Withdraws Invitation To El-rufai by shugabasbn: 10:53am On Aug 21, 2020
Evercurious:

Go have a brain reset and I ll gladly pay for it.. ODE

Ologbon. Where did u have your own down? Mumu.
Re: Conference: NBA Withdraws Invitation To El-rufai by Izzydeprince: 2:51pm On Aug 21, 2020
This is one good action the NBA is taking in recent years. I pray they keep this momentum up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Our Plans For The 2019 General Elections – Shi’ites / Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures) / North-West, South-West Lead As INEC Registers 96.2 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.