Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,119 members, 7,887,243 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:40 AM

Couple Have Sex In Empty Cinema And A Security Video Of The Act Goes Viral - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Have Sex In Empty Cinema And A Security Video Of The Act Goes Viral (1845 Views)

Couple have sex in empty cinema and a security video of the act goes viral (+18) / Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking / Wedding Photo That Appears To Show Bride Performing A Sex Act Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Have Sex In Empty Cinema And A Security Video Of The Act Goes Viral by Made4naijalove: 8:12pm On Aug 20, 2020
A couple was caught on camera having sex in the front row of a newly-opened cinema.

Security footage from what is said to be a UK cinema was shared to Twitter, where it has since gone viral.

In the video, the woman, who is naked from her waist down appears to straddle her lover as he sat on a cinema seat. They then get down to business, seemingly oblivious to the CCTV system above.

The video was shared with the caption: “Who does this and you people don’t think you’ll get caught. We check the cameras darlin!!!”

Watch the video below.
https://www.made4naija.com/couple-have-sex-in-empty-cinema-and-a-security-video-of-the-act-goes-viral-18/

Re: Couple Have Sex In Empty Cinema And A Security Video Of The Act Goes Viral by Made4naijalove: 8:12pm On Aug 20, 2020
na wa o
Re: Couple Have Sex In Empty Cinema And A Security Video Of The Act Goes Viral by Mikkyjay17(m): 8:18pm On Aug 20, 2020
Their own way of doing house(cinema) warming
Re: Couple Have Sex In Empty Cinema And A Security Video Of The Act Goes Viral by illicit(m): 8:22pm On Aug 20, 2020
Well....
Re: Couple Have Sex In Empty Cinema And A Security Video Of The Act Goes Viral by thesicilian: 8:46pm On Aug 20, 2020
The person who released the footage is almost as sick as the couple themselves.
Re: Couple Have Sex In Empty Cinema And A Security Video Of The Act Goes Viral by marshalcarter: 9:28pm On Aug 20, 2020
mad people everywhere
Re: Couple Have Sex In Empty Cinema And A Security Video Of The Act Goes Viral by Vulcanheph(m): 10:14pm On Aug 20, 2020
It's these set of people that get me angry whenever i go to a Cinema.....instead of watching the movies the will be Kissing and Smoochin as if they can't do it at home.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Find This Exactly? / Meet Lalasticlala, The Snake Mod / How Do I Get Over Her Feelings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.