Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:47 AM

Who Can Link Me To Real Blood Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Can Link Me To Real Blood Money (1813 Views)

I Want Join 22 Apache. Please Dm Me If You Can LINK ME UP / Fans React To Real S * X Scene Between Actor Jim Iyke, Ghanaian Actress (video) / SEE BLOOD MONEY: Look At How Much This Thing Vomited [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Link Me To Real Blood Money by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 21, 2020
Guys I am beginning to give up on life.. Pls help me link up to real cult money
Re: Who Can Link Me To Real Blood Money by Prechgold1180(m): 4:39pm On Aug 21, 2020
Smiles

Nigga keep pushing
One day go b ur pay day

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Link Me To Real Blood Money by Chukwuka912: 4:41pm On Aug 21, 2020
Re: Who Can Link Me To Real Blood Money by ambitiouschap17: 4:41pm On Aug 21, 2020
Create a digital products, ask i.legend oba.martins Seun mark Zuckerberg Jeff Bezos etc
Re: Who Can Link Me To Real Blood Money by Chukwuka912: 4:46pm On Aug 21, 2020
ambitiouschap17:
Create a digital products, ask i.legend oba.martins Seun mark Zuckerberg Jeff Bezos etc

Is not easy to start bro

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Link Me To Real Blood Money by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 21, 2020
Lifedonor:

"Do not let your heart envy sinners, but always be zealous for the fear of the Lord. There is surely a future hope for you, and your hope will not be cut off." - Proverbs 23:17-18

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Can Link Me To Real Blood Money by Franzinni: 5:06pm On Aug 21, 2020
You wana do rituals ? Give me your middle name and I will get back to you .... Don't mind those posters above ... They are fake

Hope you have finish using your blokos tho because baba might render it useless through African Bluetooth

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Link Me To Real Blood Money by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 21, 2020
From blood donor to blood money
Life no balance sha grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Link Me To Real Blood Money by Bloooody(m): 5:08pm On Aug 21, 2020
Offer me the life of your mother and you'll be rich in 2 market days.
Re: Who Can Link Me To Real Blood Money by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 21, 2020
Bloooody:
Offer me the life of your mother and you'll be rich in 2 market days.
Kpe no no be working days cheesy
Re: Who Can Link Me To Real Blood Money by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 21, 2020
Lifedonor:
Boss no try weytin go finish you o. Many good looking people matter worse pass your own cheesy

Even banal Awo go still collect your money chop eba. Baba wey wise. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Link Me To Real Blood Money by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 21, 2020
Calm down and focus on your life,stop comparing your life with others,you never came to this world same time with them.Some got rich early and died early while some became rich very late in their life but lived long to enjoy every bit of the blessings they had,never stop working hard and always talk to God within your closet,stay positive and keep the right people close.We won't live forever,so try to live right and be focused.Say no to cultism,its high way to destruction

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Link Me To Real Blood Money by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 21, 2020
Zzor:
Calm down and focus on your life,stop comparing your life with others,you never came to this world same time with them.Some got rich early and died early while some became rich very late in their life but lived long to enjoy every bit of the blessings they had,never stop working hard and always talk to God within your closet,stay positive and keep the right people close.We won't live forever,so try to live right and be focused.Say no to cultism,its high way to destruction
All this are not enough jae. Dem say plenty word no dey full basket drop something for my guy make e dey okay. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Link Me To Real Blood Money by DaddyRochie1642: 5:19pm On Aug 21, 2020
I pity for this one... This one will soon be the one that will be used for the Ritual grin grin
Re: Who Can Link Me To Real Blood Money by illicit(m): 5:39pm On Aug 21, 2020
Damn nigga

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Link Me To Real Blood Money by Abcruz(m): 6:14pm On Aug 21, 2020
Lifedonor:

Do not think of such rather find something doing no matter how small the pay maybe your breakthrough will surely come.

Money derived from ritual, cultism, scam and other illegitimate means always comes with a bag load of frustration, depression and lack of peace. Draw close to God and hold a positive mindset each day cos that's what keeps everyone afloat in the storms of life.

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Link Me To Real Blood Money by ehisdan(m): 6:16pm On Aug 21, 2020
E be like say you nor dey watch all those Ghana stations. Go and watch them, everything is there, phone number, address, user names (Fb, IG, twt) shocked shocked grin grin
Na there the real deal dey.
Nonsense undecided undecided

In 2016 I lost 500k to MMM, the year that follows gave 1.6M to someone for business, unfortunately the person was arrested. Still in prison till date. That was how I became a zeronaire. I didn't kill myself or do ritual.
I was doing teaching job, receiving 15k before coro drive us in.

Guy when there is life there is hope.

9 Likes

Re: Who Can Link Me To Real Blood Money by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 21, 2020
Baba don't give up on life o, wen there's life there's hope
Re: Who Can Link Me To Real Blood Money by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 21, 2020
Shanklee:

All this are not enough jae. Dem say plenty word no dey full basket drop something for my guy make e dey okay. grin cheesy

Sir pls ... Help.. Any idea solution or contact for me??
Re: Who Can Link Me To Real Blood Money by ambitiouschap17: 7:42pm On Aug 21, 2020
Chukwuka912:

Is not easy to start bro

Nothing is easy to start, failure is a choice succes is also a choice it's up to one to choose
Re: Who Can Link Me To Real Blood Money by ambitiouschap17: 7:43pm On Aug 21, 2020
ehisdan:
E be like say you nor dey watch all those Ghana stations. Go and watch them, everything is there, phone number, address, user names (Fb, IG, twt) shocked shocked grin grin
Na there the real deal dey.
Nonsense undecided undecided

In 2016 I lost 500k to MMM, the year that follows gave 1.6M to someone for business, unfortunately the person was arrested. Still in prison till date. That was how I became a zeronaire. I didn't kill myself or do ritual.
I was doing teaching job, receiving 15k before coro drive us in.

Guy when there is life there is hope.

Won't you be angry if I asked what type of business is it.
Re: Who Can Link Me To Real Blood Money by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 21, 2020
Lifedonor:

Sir pls ... Help.. Any idea solution or contact for me??
Boss we gather dey ni. Na one person fot this forum even so dis dis sub for me.
After a lot of motivation by ilegendd I'm already writing something small small since I'm not a good writer like dat and I'm planning to finish everything probably by December then I'll publish it. That's my main side hustle rn. Don't just Goan do admob. Those guys will collect what you don't have cheesy
Re: Who Can Link Me To Real Blood Money by Chukwuka912: 8:49pm On Aug 21, 2020
Lifedonor:

I hope you're not thinking of suicide
Re: Who Can Link Me To Real Blood Money by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 21, 2020
Chukwuka912:

I hope you're not thinking of suicide
Sir it may be my last arsenal.. I am tired
Re: Who Can Link Me To Real Blood Money by Mastakija(m): 9:53pm On Aug 21, 2020
rentAcock:
Go to No. 47 Opere Street, Coker Village, Lagos. Ask for Baba Dollar. I've referred many people to him and has a 100% positive feedback. You only have to pay N3,000 for some necessary fetish things to please the gods and he will ask that you sacrifice either your mother or 1st child. I think that's a small price to pay if you want to become as rich as the guys on Forbes magazine. DM me, I can give you his contact and a referral password.
and by the end of d month u run mad forever

1 Like

Re: Who Can Link Me To Real Blood Money by JordanMichael(m): 10:37pm On Aug 21, 2020
Frustration everywhere
Re: Who Can Link Me To Real Blood Money by jericco1(m): 10:39pm On Aug 21, 2020
Bros move on

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Is Slawormir / Nigerian Girls Too Dey Body-shame Anyhow! / Five Reasons Why Thinkers and Philosophers Struggle In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.