Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,696 members, 7,889,216 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:22 AM

Muslim Girl In France Shaved By Family Over Christian Boyfriend - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Muslim Girl In France Shaved By Family Over Christian Boyfriend (5352 Views)

Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair / Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna / Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Girl In France Shaved By Family Over Christian Boyfriend by Abdunzhaleel: 4:38pm On Aug 23, 2020
thorpido:
Just stop the rubbish of name calling.If you had the 'pseudo-intelligence' you claim you would get knowledge and just stop propagating the ignorance you learnt from someone who didn't know any better.
I tendered a proof for the statement i made so back yours too with proof or bury your cranium in shame.
Re: Muslim Girl In France Shaved By Family Over Christian Boyfriend by thorpido(m): 4:52pm On Aug 23, 2020
Abdunzhaleel:
I tendered a proof for the statement i made so back yours too with proof or bury your cranium in shame.

2 Samuel 7:22 — Wherefore thou art great, O LORD God; for there is none like thee, neither is there any God beside thee, according to all that we have heard with our ears.
Joel 2:27 — And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the LORD your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed.
James 2:19 — Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

This is why I said you should seek knowledge rather than just propagating ignorance.
Re: Muslim Girl In France Shaved By Family Over Christian Boyfriend by Abdunzhaleel: 4:58pm On Aug 23, 2020
thorpido:
2 Samuel 7:22 — Wherefore thou art great, O LORD God; for there is none like thee, neither is there any God beside thee, according to all that we have heard with our ears.
Joel 2:27 — And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the LORD your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed.
James 2:19 — Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

This is why I said you should seek knowledge rather than just propagating ignorance.
. Mtcheew.! You're not even a Muslim yet you meddled with an islamic affair. Why did u even quote me in the first instance?
Re: Muslim Girl In France Shaved By Family Over Christian Boyfriend by thorpido(m): 5:03pm On Aug 23, 2020
Abdunzhaleel:
. Mtcheew.! You're not even a Muslim yet you meddled with an islamic affair. Why did u even quote me in the first instance?
Cos you spewed ignorance calling some people 'polytheistic women'.
Re: Muslim Girl In France Shaved By Family Over Christian Boyfriend by Abdunzhaleel: 5:04pm On Aug 23, 2020
thorpido:
Cos you spewed ignorance calling some people ' polytheistic women's.
mtcheew. Fall off my mention! and stop nauseating me.
Re: Muslim Girl In France Shaved By Family Over Christian Boyfriend by thorpido(m): 5:07pm On Aug 23, 2020
Abdunzhaleel:
mtcheew. Fall off my mention! and stop nauseating me.
It's your ignorance and the bile in you that's nauseating you.When you stop the hate,the nausea will go.
Re: Muslim Girl In France Shaved By Family Over Christian Boyfriend by theGUDgameR: 11:17am On Aug 24, 2020
Look at hypocrites everywhere, when the news of 30 men that raped a 16 year old girl in Israel came they avoided the thread and not associating with religion. Taking panadol for another man's headcahe.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Muslim Girl In France Shaved By Family Over Christian Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 14, 2020
Na wa o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The New Naira Notes....is It Just Me? / Someone Help: I Broke Up But He Pesters Me, And I Know He Loves Me / Kids And Mastubation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.