Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,164 members, 7,977,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:12 AM

Bbn Vee Opened Up That She Has Not Seen Her Period Meaning She Is Pregnant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbn Vee Opened Up That She Has Not Seen Her Period Meaning She Is Pregnant (316 Views)

Bbn vee Opened Up That She Has Not Seen Her Period Meaning She Is Pregnant / Princess Ekeinde Returns To Nigeria. Omotola Hasn't Seen Her Daughter For 2 Year / Vincent Idowu: "I Have Not Seen Tboss For Years; Why I Remarried'' -Tboss Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbn Vee Opened Up That She Has Not Seen Her Period Meaning She Is Pregnant by Randomcomedy: 1:47pm On Aug 22, 2020
I think vee is pregnant check hat she told neo
If you think she is not pregnant comment below please and please subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JELFJENNh5U

(1) (Reply)

Naira Crashes 108% Against CFA / BBNAIJA 2020: I Am Tired Of The S3x Talk, I Want More – Erica Cries Out / #BBNaija: I don't think I want to pursue things with BrightO - Wathoni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.