Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,749 members, 7,930,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 09:43 PM

Ondo Poll: I’m Still In PDP But Ondo PDP Is Dead Before The Election – Chieftain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Poll: I’m Still In PDP But Ondo PDP Is Dead Before The Election – Chieftain (196 Views)

Fubara And I Are in PDP but In Different Political Camps – Wike / I’m A Member Of PDP, But Decided To Take A Break, Says Wike / Regina Fani-Kayode: I’m Still Married To Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ondo Poll: I’m Still In PDP But Ondo PDP Is Dead Before The Election – Chieftain by NFFGG: 1:22pm On Aug 23, 2020
* Says party has been divided into various camps

As the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) is preparing to conduct a free and fair governorship election in Ondo State on October 10, 2020, a pioneer leader of the Peoples Democratic Party(PDP) in the State who had served the party in various capacities, Hon. Solomon Bitire, a former Secretary and Chairman of the PDP in Okitipupa Local Government Council for several years and a former Chairman of Chairmen of the PDP across the 18 local governments of the State for 8 years, have said that the PDP in Ondo State is dead ahead of the gubernatorial election because according to Bitire, the Ondo State PDP has been divided into seven political camps and none of them is ready to work for the candidate of the party ahead of the election. In this exclusive interview with Starnews Nigeria Correspondent, Obed Chuks, the PDP chieftain spoke on the chances of his party ahead of the election on October 10.

There are rumours making the round that you are no longer a member of the PDP in Ondo State, what is your reaction to this sir.

That’s not true. Please disregard such rumour. Since 1999, I have been a member of the PDP to date and I had served the party in various capacities till date. So, as at now, I remain a PDP member. I don’t know about tomorrow.

Ahead of the governorship election, what can you say about the chances of PDP in unseating the ruling All Progressive Congress (APC) and its candidate, Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu?

Read more https://www.starnews.com.ng/ondo-poll-im-still-in-pdp-but-ondo-pdp-is-dead-before-the-election-chieftain/

August 23, 2020 Starnews NG

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Emmanuel Carpets NBS Unemployment Ratings / National Association Of University Students Pays A Visit To The AIG Zone 13. / Ize-iyamu Can't Be Trusted With Public Funds, Unfit To Govern Edo - Orbih

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.