Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,925 members, 7,872,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:57 AM

Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video (60051 Views)

Moment: Neymar Gave Man Of The Match Award To Maxim Moting / Klopp: Messi Said He Wants To Win Bring Back The CL - That Sounds Like A Threat! / Moment Neymar's Sister Collapsed While Watching Brazil Vs Costa Rica (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by aminusodiq(m): 10:33am On Aug 24, 2020
FaAbokiWithSuit:
Like for rice and fish.
Share for Neymar
grin cheesy
Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by mikebabs101: 10:34am On Aug 24, 2020
oodua1stson:
if you can mention 20 current players better than Neymar I will give you 10k right now
5 players sef
Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by IchbinAB: 10:35am On Aug 24, 2020
No wonder he cried his heart out after the final whistle when he confirmed that he won't continue with the dance. It's a pity but this is a big lesson. Don't celebrate your success until you are successful.

Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by MoodysMood: 10:40am On Aug 24, 2020
oodua1stson:
if you can mention 20 current players better than Neymar I will give you 10k right now

Messi
Ronaldo
Mbappe
De Bruyne
Davies
Gnabry
Lewandoski
Harry Kane
Mane
M. Salah
Trent Arnold
Henderson
Van Dijk
Alison
Hazard
Kante
Bruno Fernandez
Sterling
Aguero
Aubameyang
Sergio Ramos
Sancho

These are more than 20. I'll give you more when you fulfill your promise cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by maldino: 10:42am On Aug 24, 2020
..and then what happened? No meaningful contribution during the match..was just falling everywhere with incomplete passes..Neymar was a flop

1 Like

Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by Madibah(m): 10:45am On Aug 24, 2020
Vikalinda:

I don't know but let me try
1 Messi
2 vandyk
3 mbappe
4 ronaldo
5 manne
6 adama T
9 Salah
10 dybala
11 benzima
12 hazard
13 lewandoski
14 son
15 Harry Kane
16 dimaria
I think he is good lol

grin grin
U named only 4
Messi
Ronaldo
Benz
Lewan
Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by jrusky(m): 10:48am On Aug 24, 2020
That Neyman is a fool. He is one of the most overrated player snd with silly lifestyle its certain he will ends up like Ronaldhino or Adriano from grace to grass.

The village people in Brazil no get joy at all none of their football stars live well after their career.
Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by 21cents: 10:49am On Aug 24, 2020
Petersamuel8:
It baffles me how someone will think PSG will beat this Bayern team
bro this preposterous.
I don't support either teams but believe me when I say PSG put up a good fight against Bayern.

it could've been catastrophic for Bayern if not for the missed chances on PSGs part.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by Seventy7kings: 10:53am On Aug 24, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
This dress will now become a big fashion to Nigerians.

If na me first dress like this, they will call me a VILLAGE LOCAL MAN.

Nigeria, a country filled with a lot inferiority complex people. Always trying to be Western.

That's how some m.orons will be eating akpu with for.k. Father please punish any Nigerian that calls his fellow local village man anywhere any day.
twice on Monday @bolded cheesy

1 Like

Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by tehilah92(f): 11:08am On Aug 24, 2020
FaAbokiWithSuit:
Like for rice and fish.
Share for Neymar

Chai una wicked
Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by mechanics(m): 11:09am On Aug 24, 2020
Lolz.
Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by Superjazz: 11:11am On Aug 24, 2020
FaAbokiWithSuit:
Like for rice and fish.
Share for Neymar
Wallahi u no get sense grin grin
Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by Elxandre(m): 11:13am On Aug 24, 2020
MoodysMood:

Messi
Ronaldo
Mbappe
De Bruyne
Davies
Gnabry
Lewandoski
Harry Kane
Mane
M. Salah
Trent Arnold
Henderson
Van Dijk
Alison
Hazard
Kante
Bruno Fernandez
Sterling
Aguero
Aubameyang
Sergio Ramos
Sancho

These are more than 20. I'll give you more when you fulfill your promise cheesy
Sergio Ramos and Alison to a striker/winger.

You need help bro.

1 Like

Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by Superjazz: 11:19am On Aug 24, 2020
Ninejaywon:
Speaker kill you there. Neymar is a very unserious player. You and mbappe need real flogging.
Neymar tried mbappe is responsible for psg loss
Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by FuckThaMod: 11:19am On Aug 24, 2020
tfash96:
always delivers indeed tell that to Uruguayans and they'll slap you to death.. Where was he against Uruguay last wc among other matches he's just running around
Na jealousy go kill you... Sensible ones knows he delivers before showing off which is the point of the post. Wailer

2 Likes

Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by 27Pushing30: 11:22am On Aug 24, 2020
Check am out well. I’m sure he was paid to showcase that speaker
Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by Aninzevitus47: 11:24am On Aug 24, 2020
Oduduwa707:
Arrogant, Immature fool! I wanted PSG to lose just cuz of him. angry He's too fvcking selfish with the ball. He wants to be a hero. Olofo! angry
bastard what have u achieved with ur life
stupid old fool
a loser

1 Like

Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:35am On Aug 24, 2020
His dance ended in tear, PSG has the money go for
messi and Ronaldo if you want to lift the trophy next season
Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by Zeeknow3245(m): 11:36am On Aug 24, 2020
At least he tried. He deserves the credit come on. When did Barcelona reach the Semi finals? If it were to be Bayern vs Barca Finals it would have been a huge shame. Neymar took PSG to the semis for over 25yrs and Finals for the first time. Barca is not what it used to be although they will be better but they should change those old cargo S who cannot deliver because of their complacency and low self esteem. Even if they substitute all Bayern Players that played with Barca they will still beat Barcelona.
Is Messi Older than Lewandowski? No. He has bad team mates who joke with football. Barcelona substitutes are nonsense. Even Real Madrid will beat them if it is a Final shit!!!!

1 Like

Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by beejay501: 11:36am On Aug 24, 2020
SegFault:

Wetin concern Ronaldo and Uruguay.
Abi u no see.
The thing surprise me
Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by beejay501: 11:37am On Aug 24, 2020
tfash96:
Portugal vs Uruguay R/O 16 in Russia.. You don't have long term memory.. You do forget things so soon
So ?
Did Uruguay 8-2 Portugal?
Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by MoodysMood: 11:38am On Aug 24, 2020
Elxandre:

Sergio Ramos and Alison to a striker/winger.

You need help bro.

Who is your brother?
You mean an outstanding keeper or defender doesn't deserve to win best player of the year award? You're definitely one of those that think only strikers deserve to be rated best in football.

Among other numerous awards Oliver Khan won during his playing days, he was also Ballon d'Or – Third placed in 2001and 2002. I guess you were not yet born then.

In 2006, Canavaro won the Ballon d'Or as an Italian defender

#Itiboribo

1 Like

Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by tfash96(m): 11:42am On Aug 24, 2020
beejay501:

So ?
Did Uruguay 8-2 Portugal?
Was he never beaten in 5 0 clean sheet in El clasico.. What's now difference btw 5 0 and 8 2.. Just 1 goal difference
Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by Chinny024(f): 11:52am On Aug 24, 2020
He was dancing because he was proud and so sure of goals from Him, mbappe and probably one or two from others...

Pride goes before a downfall...

Never uplift yourself first..
Allow God to dominate your self consciousness...
Lesson to others too...
Bonjour!!!!

1 Like

Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by Lamasta(m): 12:26pm On Aug 24, 2020
dazzlingd:
It ended in tears
Premium tears

Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by streetsoldier1(m): 12:31pm On Aug 24, 2020
If na me wear suit ontop canvass now, people go dey talk ooo. See wetin this yeye guy wear now
Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by beejay501: 12:31pm On Aug 24, 2020
tfash96:
Was he never beaten in 5 0 clean sheet in El clasico.. What's now difference btw 5 0 and 8 2.. Just 1 goal difference
Ok
But Bayern won the ucl with just one goal yesterday
Talk another one
Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by jUeLiZ: 12:35pm On Aug 24, 2020
grin grin
FaAbokiWithSuit:
Like for rice and fish. Share for Neymar
Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by igwedubai2(m): 12:52pm On Aug 24, 2020
Hehehehehe. Kai see. Yeye dy smell oooo[sub][/sub]
Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by royalexchangear(m): 12:57pm On Aug 24, 2020
Neymar for wait after the match na. I feel for him sha. Better luck next time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy / Aubameyang Begs Alex Iwobi For Super Eagles Kit On Twitter (Photo / Ronaldo Angry As Bernardo Silva Wins Nations League Best Player - Fans Claim

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.