Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,315 members, 7,881,166 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:42 PM

Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video (60070 Views)

Moment: Neymar Gave Man Of The Match Award To Maxim Moting / Klopp: Messi Said He Wants To Win Bring Back The CL - That Sounds Like A Threat! / Moment Neymar's Sister Collapsed While Watching Brazil Vs Costa Rica (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by rottennaija(m): 1:03pm On Aug 24, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
and that would have been worse for them (PSG) as Bayern would have increased their flogging.
Never score a leading goal against Bayern.
You can ask Tottenham and Barcelona how it went

Bayern throughout the game had half chances, unlike other games they had played. If PSG had score, it would have been difficult for them.
Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by Elxandre(m): 1:24pm On Aug 24, 2020
MoodysMood:

Who is your brother?
You mean an outstanding keeper or defender doesn't deserve to win best player of the year award? You're definitely one of those that think only strikers deserve to be rated best in football.

Among other numerous awards Oliver Khan won during his playing days, he was also Ballon d'Or – Third placed in 2001and 2002. I guess you were not yet born then.

In 2006, Canavaro won the Ballon d'Or as an Italian defender

#Itiboribo
I watched the 2002 world cup.

This is about the best attackers not football players.
Now tell me what metrics attackers share with goalkeepers that'd justify a direct comparison?
Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by Gbogbowa: 1:41pm On Aug 24, 2020
WandaNara:
Neymay my man. Try again next season man.

But wetin give him liver bring boom box come stadium against the mighty BAYERN?

what make Bayern mighty against PSG,PSG play them football but not just lucky enough to get a goal,all the key player of Bayern were unable to operate but all the big boys in PSG play from Neymar,mbape,Di Maria etc at a point BAYERN became frustrated and started playing rough the have the highest foul,and this is the only game Bayern played and wish the ref to blow the final whistle kudos to PSG

1 Like

Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by tfash96(m): 2:00pm On Aug 24, 2020
beejay501:

Ok
But Bayern won the ucl with just one goal yesterday
Talk another one
I know it's something now
Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by ezechi24(m): 2:26pm On Aug 24, 2020
Dalil8:
Showman

Learn from the God of Football Cristiano Ronaldo, he shows off but he always delivers.

G.O.A.T
cool

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12088035_fbimg15968937977352932_jpeg09b1cc14d7a52ca3960a4a81ec27f2da

Must you show him in his best position...penalty spot.
Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by ezechi24(m): 2:28pm On Aug 24, 2020
WandaNara:
Neymay my man. Try again next season man.

Which mighty Bayern...Bayern wey play with their heart for their hand?
Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by 3phase(m): 4:35pm On Aug 24, 2020
sweettease:
What a weird phase he is going through cheesy
Finally, i found you. Nice to meet yah
Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by samwash(m): 4:48pm On Aug 24, 2020
BigDick70inch:
I still never know why there so much hype on mppape..
Neymar..
Di Maria..
They r just average players masquerading as grade A players..

They have never lived up to expectation during big matches..

They all have chances of putin the ball into net yesterday..but they never did..

They..are bit lucky to be playin in this era of not much talents in football..

Di Maria has made his mark in football.
Mppape still have time to make a mark
Neymar at his age, messed up yesterday, holding on to the ball & don't kwn what to do.
That's is why Ronaldo & Messi has rating .
Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 24, 2020
JBoss25:
dry fish undecided

You called me boss
Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by pusapou(m): 6:06pm On Aug 24, 2020
WandaNara:
Neymar my man. Try again next season man.

I tire o
Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by fredylee: 6:22pm On Aug 24, 2020
Oduduwa707:
Arrogant, Immature fool! I wanted PSG to lose just cuz of him. angry He's too fvcking selfish with the ball. He wants to be a hero. Olofo! angry

Always diving. embarassed
Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by Mryacks: 8:39pm On Aug 24, 2020
WriterNig:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=af0bBnsXTCU

The PSG superstar arrived at the Estádio da Luz carrying a large speaker and showcased some of his dance moves on his way into the dressing room.

For those who have been watching PSG in the Champions League this season, Neymar carrying a speaker isn’t new. Against Borussia Dortmund in the Round of 16, we saw the Brazil international with a much smaller speaker dancing in front of the Dortmund squad.

https://psgtalk.com/2020/08/video-neymar-strolls-into-the-champions-league-final-with-his-own-speaker/

Show boy...I like the dude grin
Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by Scavy: 8:02am On Aug 25, 2020
You dey show up and you no sabi play.

C. Ronaldo all the way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ronaldo Angry As Bernardo Silva Wins Nations League Best Player - Fans Claim / Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma / Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.