Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,855 members, 7,915,463 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:46 AM

Iyienu Mission Hospital, Anambra: Oldest Mission Hospital In Igboland (Photos) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Iyienu Mission Hospital, Anambra: Oldest Mission Hospital In Igboland (Photos) (43080 Views)

meth: Drug Chaos In Igboland Escalates! / Ebonyi Takes Over Mission Hospital As 100-year Lease Expires / See The Oldest Mission Hospital In Igboland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyienu Mission Hospital, Anambra: Oldest Mission Hospital In Igboland (Photos) by Vivian16: 7:29pm On Aug 24, 2020
Catholic and Anglican Missions thumbs up for these two churches for their charity works and contributions to humanity, some Pentecostal churches that have not lasted for 20 years will just wake up and start castigating these two churches that gave birth to them.

1 Like

Re: Iyienu Mission Hospital, Anambra: Oldest Mission Hospital In Igboland (Photos) by emexc11(m): 9:41pm On Aug 24, 2020
AlphaT1:

That is history, whether right or wrong is not the case here, what is on ground is that IyiEnu Mission Hospital is at Ogidi, Idemili North LGA...
My dear, it's not true. It has been contested and confirmed.
History can not be waved aside like that.
They are even paying royalty to Ozeh, Nkwelle Ezunaka.
Though this claim is far from the reason for the write up but records must be put straight
Re: Iyienu Mission Hospital, Anambra: Oldest Mission Hospital In Igboland (Photos) by toscolee(m): 10:06pm On Aug 24, 2020
PAGAN9JA:

Which countries is it not working pray tell me and which countries is absolute theocracies working?

Democracy has failed in Mali as we speak.
Democracy has failed in Libya.
Democracy is not working in Mexico, they need an upright but authoritarian government that has integrity to run the country, for now, the country is ran behind the scenes by drug dealers.
Russia is controlled by the mafia, but we all look the other way and pretend that they are practicing democracy.
As for countries with absolute theocracy, there's none, so I have no example of them.
Re: Iyienu Mission Hospital, Anambra: Oldest Mission Hospital In Igboland (Photos) by Janella1(f): 10:07pm On Aug 24, 2020
This is the type of hospital I will like to work in.

2 Likes

Re: Iyienu Mission Hospital, Anambra: Oldest Mission Hospital In Igboland (Photos) by descarado: 9:17am On Aug 25, 2020
Oh, this gigantic hospital kiss
The hospital has really changed.
So much story to tell about this place. So much.

Who ever upgraded it, kudos.

1 Like

Re: Iyienu Mission Hospital, Anambra: Oldest Mission Hospital In Igboland (Photos) by descarado: 9:18am On Aug 25, 2020
emexc11:

My dear, it's not true. It has been contested and confirmed.
History can not be waved aside like that.
They are even paying royalty to Ozeh, Nkwelle Ezunaka.
Though this claim is far from the reason for the write up but records must be put straight

I wanted to tell him that. Thank you.
Re: Iyienu Mission Hospital, Anambra: Oldest Mission Hospital In Igboland (Photos) by Aquarapha1(m): 9:52am On Aug 25, 2020
Good
Re: Iyienu Mission Hospital, Anambra: Oldest Mission Hospital In Igboland (Photos) by Azazyel: 9:32am On Sep 28, 2023
Iyi enu mission hospital. Hmmm... When you enter their school of nursing and school of Medical Lab technology, you'll see fire. They try as much as possible to milk every student dry. They put 13 students in 1 room, students must go to church everyday after class and tithes are compulsory for students. They look for every avenue to take money from students. Some students have collapsed there due to fatigue and others are still suffering mental stress. A school where higher level students seize the phones of other students and ask them to pay before they can be released. The school has lost its integrity over the years. a school where after paying about 500k per session, the lecturers would be touting handouts for ridiculous prices telling the students to buy in order to pass. There's a lot going on in that school and parents are really annoyed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sick Lady In Rivers State Almost Died On The Road Over Lockdown (Video) / Boils At The Back Of My Head After Shave (graphic) / 681 New COVID-19 Cases, 143 Discharged And 5 Deaths On June 11 - (3058 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.