Stats: 3,192,165 members, 7,946,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 10:05 AM

Is Going To A Brothel A Crime In Nigeria? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Going To A Brothel A Crime In Nigeria? (360 Views)

What I Saw In A Brothel / Man Struggles To Stand After Sleeping With 3 Sex Workers At A Brothel (photos) / Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? (2) (3) (4)

Is Going To A Brothel A Crime In Nigeria? by Herodutus(m): 1:14pm On Aug 24, 2020
Hello guys, we all must have heard of how the police and Sars normally raid Nigerian brothels to carry out arrests. So, my question is, is there really a written law that forbids one from relaxing in a club or ashawo joint in Nigeria? If no, can one sue the police for unlawful arrest is they were to arrest him?
Any legal or experienced person should give me some tips in case of rainy days
Re: Is Going To A Brothel A Crime In Nigeria? by Movieplug(m): 1:18pm On Aug 24, 2020
The question you need to ask ursef is,Is prostitution a crime?
Re: Is Going To A Brothel A Crime In Nigeria? by Jaydasilva10: 1:20pm On Aug 24, 2020
Not a crime, until police burst the place

Asking For Donations For Breast Reduction: A Business That Is Booming Online / Someone Is Asking, What Would You Call Her? / "15k Is Too Small For A Birthday Gift" Lady Blasts Her Partner, Calls Him Names.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5