Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,321 members, 7,913,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 12:09 PM

My Neighbor And Sex Romp - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor And Sex Romp (15451 Views)

Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) / Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student / Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by Nobody: 3:57am On Aug 25, 2020
PIXSPEAKS:

chaii this life no just balance oo.
I hear some guys say that em babe had one relationship/boyfriend before am and in his mind,the body count is commendable.
My brothers,it doesn't matter oo.
Before now,I had a thought that if I don't get a virgin,I might settle for a girl with less body count but this my neighbor has changed my mind.
My neighbors girl came around March from univ, a girl of 22 at most before the lockdown.
From march till date, she has been around
(of course,thats not the problem).
the problem is from that date till now, a day hardly pass without a round of loud sex.
I live in a 2 room self con apartment and same with my neighbor in the compound(only us)
While trying to work with my system in the evening,babe go dey shout.(Oga has big #200 cucumber size gbola) Night,the same..

One thought keeps running through my mind, who will inherit this girl later?
they will say sheepishly'My babe had one ex, do u know how many time the pussy was bleeped recklessly'
A girl that will not say no to at least a day off, can she be trusted to stay while you travel?

So I would advice girls, keep your milage low for you future hubby..
Chaii each time I sees this babe,I feel like vomiting..its too much.

They have started for night shift now.. So annoying..

How is this your business? Oga face your side or you want to join them?
Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by PIXSPEAKS: 7:08am On Aug 25, 2020
showafrica:
The way girls dey cohabbit for a school, you will pity future husbands. Guys if you pick money anyhow, just invest and look for one fresh under 19 virgin marry. Use ur hand direct her and have peace of mind. With ur money and care she go always dey loyal.

my mind too..
I know nothing is guaranteed but with less addiction and full commitment, life goes on.
I leave d bitch for the stud..
No stress involved
Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by PIXSPEAKS: 7:13am On Aug 25, 2020
divicode:

How is this your business? Oga face your side or you want to join them?

truly I am minding my business at the expense of my comfort..(I haven't and will never confront them on d matter) but
This is psychological abuse,bro. I can't focus on work even in my house..
why everyday?? kpakpa upandan..

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by Anijay1212(m): 7:20am On Aug 25, 2020
lefulefu:
if a girl is loyal to a man,cooks for him,makes him comfortable and gives him the type of sex he only fantasizes in his dreams and he eventually dumps such a girl then such a man is a big fool.is it the girl that forms virgin mary for u or runs after her pastor and nags u and acts cold in the bedroom or even deny u sex..is it such a girl u want to end up with as a wife? cheesy
some men are confused.no wonder wen they get married to a dull boring woman they start getting hungry for a side chick that gives them her wild side or they start sneaking back to meet their ex cheesy.

Dont get me wrong bro,your argument is quite correct. But on the flip side sir i put it to you that any man that loves a woman will never take advantage and "nack" his lady to stupor. In most cases they loose interest later because they have explored all the goodies uncountable times outside wedlock and therefore move on to the next challenge.

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by Michelle55: 7:37am On Aug 25, 2020
lefulefu:
u cant say.dat im neighbour dey have regular sex with the girl no mean say d reationship no go dey on another level.there was this guy wen i dey school dat we nicknamed as engineer.he was an extension student.if u see d guy na some im body be like stone..as in he look like that character wey dey built like a rock in that jessica alba movie fantastic 4.This as im dey bult like a rock na so im dey use power nack im babe.we dey always joke on am to go sofry on d girl cos na so she dey shout just as op dey complain of im neighbour"s girl shouting.But today they are married and am sure d same rough sex will still be engaged by them.Most times if a guy feels a connection with a girl and he"s compactable with her in all areas he would make up his mind dat u are the one for him.Most times forming holy holy for a guy and doing virgin mary for him wouldnt guarantee him marrying u.Now op is already assuming that his neighbour will dump the girl.e go shock am dat this im neighbour might even marry the girl cheesy.
LOL, but you and I know say not all guys are like your engineer. Some guys no get single joy for their bones these days, their own na to knack and clean mouth.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by sofiscatedmoron: 8:28am On Aug 25, 2020
PIXSPEAKS:

I hear some guys say that em babe had one relationship/boyfriend before am and in his mind,the body count is commendable.
Before now,I had a thought that if I don't get a virgin,I might settle for a girl with less body count but this my neighbor has changed my mind.
My neighbors girl came around March from univ, a girl of 22 at most before the lockdown.
the problem is from that date till now, a day hardly pass without a round of loud sex.
I live in a 2 room self con apartment and same with my neighbor in the compound(only us)
While trying to work with my system in the evening,babe go dey shout.(Oga has big #200 cucumber size gbola) Night,the same..

they will say sheepishly'My babe had one ex, do u know how many time the pussy was bleeped recklessly'
A girl that will not say no to at least a day off, can she be trusted to stay while you travel?

[s][/s]

Go and get your own babe na

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by officialfestus(m): 8:37am On Aug 25, 2020
Quote me if you have a dead laptop battery
Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by Sacrosanct12(m): 9:10am On Aug 25, 2020
grin grin this Oga is somewhat jealous, go and ask for a round jor even if it's #50 cucumber u have just manage and swim the already made ocean bro. At least she be grown up so no think am Na her life,

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by AfroKnight: 9:14am On Aug 25, 2020
When it’s time to settle down, guys with high mileage themselves don’t like going for their fellow high mileage babes. Why? Why are you dragging semi-virgins with us good guys? grin

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by PIXSPEAKS: 9:26am On Aug 25, 2020
Sacrosanct12:
grin grin this Oga is somewhat jealous, go and ask for a round jor even if it's #50 cucumber u have just manage and swim the already made ocean bro. At least she be grown up so no think am Na her life,

thanks but no thanks...

the ocean u mentioned just made it worse..chaii, ocean of dirts...

I waka pass abeg

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by PIXSPEAKS: 9:36am On Aug 25, 2020
AfroKnight:
When it’s time to settle down, guys with high mileage themselves don’t like going for their fellow high mileage babes. Why? Why are you dragging semi-virgins with us good guys? grin

hahaahh..na so nah..
one girl like that dey yan me about her ex and all those stuffs(I don't know why but girls lose their guards around me). lol.
to make it worst, she added that she no too like sex like that but when she does,its without protection.. I just dey look am..Not too long from that day, I saw some people doing street HIV test and did mine..On sighting babe,I ask am to test too..If u see dodging ehh..
later babe dey want ship, I no ship oo..
Babe dey cry,can u imagine? even told her girlfrd to communicate her desires.
That one na her matter oo..
Broken heart plus Raw sex for 2 years..2 whole years and na me u wan trap..
Be a nice guy with Rough heart. no time for compromise..
After trying to scare this babe but no,she no gree. I even tell am I will travel abroad soon and stay for my masters,babe dey tell me say she will wait..
wait keh. I don discharge her with ignoring her Jere..

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by Deepocean(m): 10:25am On Aug 25, 2020
Some people are even talking as if they knew how the relationship and the sex life started, who told you that the guy initiated the sex into the relationship and how do you know who's going dump who?

How are you sure that it is not the girl using the guy and do you know maybe the girl has been planning on how to leave the relationship.

Moreover, she came to the guy's house and not the other way round. people always assume that men are the devils in any relationship like this.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by sacajawea: 10:29am On Aug 25, 2020
Who will inherit the Guy too
Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by pmoye(m): 10:41am On Aug 25, 2020
Some of you guys are just pathetic. What is your business with how a lady uses her tool? Should ladies also start crying and getting a fit when considering how many holes your pole has entered?

It is indeed funny that some put emphasis on the journeys a lady's tool has undertaken and not on social compatibility with her. The p*ssy, like the p*nis, is just a body organ. What you are marrying when you mean a man/woman is really the mind, the seat of all his/her character. Stop trying to control another person's body organ. When you're dead, another person will enter where you have been entering... It is not yours, so stop claiming it.

PIXSPEAKS:

Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by blaquey01: 11:21am On Aug 25, 2020
[url]Here[/url]
Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by Crownstar01: 11:42am On Aug 25, 2020
PIXSPEAKS:

Hahahahaha.
Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:50am On Aug 25, 2020
SageMK:
Better a private well than a community well.

Just saying.
Town bicycle cheesy
Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by atango(m): 11:51am On Aug 25, 2020
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy na your concern for the mileage and the way the thin take pain you dey funny me.
Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by lastchild: 12:17pm On Aug 25, 2020
SageMK:
Better a private well than a community well.

Just saying.
op, I bought this person's idea, it's better only one person romp and rough handled her sexually than being rough handled by the boys in the neighborhood
Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by Coolcris: 12:38pm On Aug 25, 2020
I keep saying it.... virgin girl for marriage or I remain single.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 25, 2020
But this is funny though. Does she not menstrate. At least during menstruation, she is supposed to take a break or abi the guy dey sleep with am on top period blood .
Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by AfroKnight: 12:59pm On Aug 25, 2020
PIXSPEAKS:

hahaahh..na so nah..
one girl like that dey yan me about her ex and all those stuffs(I don't know why but girls lose their guards around me). lol.
to make it worst, she added that she no too like sex like that but when she does,its without protection.. I just dey look am..Not too long from that day, I saw some people doing street HIV test and did mine..On sighting babe,I ask am to test too..If u see dodging ehh..
later babe dey want ship, I no ship oo..
Babe dey cry,can u imagine? even told her girlfrd to communicate her desires.
That one na her matter oo..
Broken heart plus Raw sex for 2 years..2 whole years and na me u wan trap..
Be a nice guy with Rough heart. no time for compromise..
After trying to scare this babe but no,she no gree. I even tell am I will travel abroad soon and stay for my masters,babe dey tell me say she will wait..
wait keh. I don discharge her with ignoring her Jere..

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Na God save you o
Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by Liposure: 1:23pm On Aug 25, 2020
Who virgin epp
Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by Lamba42(m): 1:24pm On Aug 25, 2020
showafrica:
The way girls dey cohabbit for a school, you will pity future husbands. Guys if you pick money anyhow, just invest and look for one fresh under 19 virgin marry. Use ur hand direct her and have peace of mind. With ur money and care she go always dey loyal.
girls in this generation dey start dey nack from 13brooo, one of my younger brothers friend (20) been dey gist am wetin 16years old girl Bleep am , my guy nor worry she finish work from wetin I hear pass their agemates sef shocked

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by viceddy95(m): 2:05pm On Aug 25, 2020
Which one is everyday,,she no dy get period cheesy cheesy
Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by PIXSPEAKS: 2:46pm On Aug 25, 2020
viceddy95:
Which one is everyday,,she no dy get period cheesy cheesy
me no know ooo..
God help them abeg
Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by LordAdam16: 2:49pm On Aug 25, 2020
PIXSPEAKS:

Even as I am replying, they are awake.. Still on 2night shift..

I am so [b]pitying [/b]this girl and d kind borehole d hubby will inherit..

Conserve your pity.

That girl you're pitying has a laundry list of guys she's billing and shunning at the moment. She's told them, she traveled to her parent's or relative's house.

School resume, they'd continue doing favors hoping to be next in line, get a piece, or pry her away from "Mr. Cucumber". Third year, serious guys will start chasing her, because last last "vaj no get meter".

As for hubby, men will manage anything in skirt. E too much, e get one smallie by the side wen go dey massage him ego say e package try. As you dey now, if Rihanna gree for you, your gees no go hear word, but na well you go dey swim every night.

In the end though, I get your point. Men can have standards too. If it's a pious, virgin, "suffri, suffri, it's paining me" you want, have at it. There are 4 billion female humans on the planet. Take your pick.

But in any case, always resist the urge to feel or act morally superior.

Before I hang up, e no get how my next door neighbor go dey straff dey disturb me I no go warn am. Why? However, if you don't want to confront, buy a noise-canceling headphone. I'll rec Sony WH-1000XM3 or 4. There are much cheaper alternatives. Before your neighbor CL match start, pop the cans on, activate ANC, and you wouldn't notice them.

-Lord
Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by millionboi2: 2:50pm On Aug 25, 2020
lefulefu:
if a girl is loyal to a man,cooks for him,makes him comfortable and gives him the type of sex he only fantasizes in his dreams and he eventually dumps such a girl then such a man is a big fool.is it the girl that forms virgin mary for u or runs after her pastor and nags u and acts cold in the bedroom or even deny u sex..is it such a girl u want to end up with as a wife? cheesy
some men are confused.no wonder wen they get married to a dull boring woman they start getting hungry for a side chick that gives them her wild side or they start sneaking back to meet their ex cheesy.
nonsense.... girls can do that to get u down
Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 25, 2020
millionboi2:
nonsense.... girls can do that to get u down
so a girl can be loyal to u to get u down cheesy
the one who cheats on u nko..does she cheat on u to tie u down?
dont go and lost a good woman cos u feel u she is trying to trap u
most times when u lost a good woman and treat her unfairly it will be just better u remain single for life and be a playa cos if u attempt to get another woman to setttle down with na devil u go just end up with

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by Denique(f): 3:08pm On Aug 25, 2020
Quality20:
who knows? u may eventually inherit n marry de girl tomorrow after she must have been born again.

Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 25, 2020
Quality20:
who knows? u may eventually inherit n marry de girl tomorrow after she must have been born again.
lol does girls u see who claim born again are not genuine cheesy
i am surprsied some guys are falling for that prank cheesy
many of them na their pastors dey nack dem

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sweet Text Messages You Wud Send your Soulmate Once He/she Is Off To Work : / My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now / Fulani Or Yoruba?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.