Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,551 members, 7,975,165 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 06:21 PM

My Neighbor And Sex Romp - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor And Sex Romp (15753 Views)

Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) / Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student / Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by ceeceeuwa: 3:17pm On Aug 25, 2020
PIXSPEAKS:
Future wives, just try and keep your self..
once I hear you had a relationship, I lose 50% interest instantly..I feel most men feel the same too..if its not so,why do you keep hearing redpill upanda..

once had an admirer who had been in relationships and wanted me too..
I refused n kept it at friendship level..babe tried to kiss on one careless day and I couldn't..
the thought of the mouth and penis sucked with it gives me nightmare..

this generation hard oo
Please preach it to both the guys and girls. It is what they are giving in the name of relationships that is being recycled to them as wives... Everyone would have to discipline him or herself if we want virtues spouses.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 25, 2020
Anijay1212:

Dont get me wrong bro,your argument is quite correct. But on the flip side sir i put it to you that any man that loves a woman will never take advantage and "nack" his lady to stupor. In most cases they loose interest later because they have explored all the goodies uncountable times outside wedlock and therefore move on to the next challenge.
wat do u mean nacking to stupor shocked?
u mean nacking with a vengance? grin
True there have been men who have been emotionally traumatised by bad women that they now vent their anger on all women they come across cheesy
but for how long will u carry that hate in ur heart and be using and dumping women cheesy
if u see a good woman tht gives u peace of mind and that u like then hold her
if na bad woman then dump her.
To each its own though cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by Denique(f): 3:19pm On Aug 25, 2020
I'm just here to moderate this thread...
For Virgins, say "Aye"
For Non Virgins, say "Nay"
In the middle, say "Observer"

Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by millionboi2: 3:20pm On Aug 25, 2020
lefulefu:
so a girl can be loyal to u to get u down cheesy
the one who cheats on u nko..does she cheat on u to tie u down?
dont go and lost a good woman cos u feel u she is trying to trap u
most times when u lost a good woman and treat her unfairly it will be just better u remain single for life and be a playa cos if u attempt to get another woman to setttle down with na devil u go just end up with
who is a good woman?
Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by angelfallz(m): 3:21pm On Aug 25, 2020
showafrica:
The way girls dey cohabbit for a school, you will pity future husbands. Guys if you pick money anyhow, just invest and look for one fresh under 19 virgin marry. Use ur hand direct her and have peace of mind. With ur money and care she go always dey loyal.

That is what any man that values himself would do
Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 25, 2020
Michelle55:

LOL, but you and I know say not all guys are like your engineer. Some guys no get single joy for their bones these days, their own na to knack and clean mouth.
wen a girl enter than chop and clean mouth mode na mostly wen im come across a girl wey dey very flirticious.u cant expect a guy to remain with a girl who sleeps every man in the neighbourhood and hawks hersef to the highest bidder.such a girl most guys na to chop her and run na im go be their mission.most playas wen they meet a girl who is good and has everything they want in a woman they will settle down except maybe if the guy is a chronic hardened playa who hates anything about settling down and is on mission to destroy as many women as he can cheesy.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by ceeceeuwa: 3:23pm On Aug 25, 2020
showafrica:
The way girls dey cohabbit for a school, you will pity future husbands. Guys if you pick money anyhow, just invest and look for one fresh under 19 virgin marry. Use ur hand direct her and have peace of mind. With ur money and care she go always dey loyal.
Where do you want to get the virgin, when even guys cannot stay without a sexual relationship. It is a give and take situation.
Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by angelfallz(m): 3:24pm On Aug 25, 2020
cooooooks:
Spoken like a virgin.

See this virginity of a thing is nothing.

You are so mistaken. Lol
Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by angelfallz(m): 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2020
ceeceeuwa:

Where do you want to get the virgin, when even guys cannot stay without a sexual relationship. It is a give and take situation.

Lol there are virgins everywhere.
Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by JIMMY1393: 3:26pm On Aug 25, 2020
PIXSPEAKS:

chaii this life no just balance oo.
I hear some guys say that em babe had one relationship/boyfriend before am and in his mind,the body count is commendable.
My brothers,it doesn't matter oo.
Before now,I had a thought that if I don't get a virgin,I might settle for a girl with less body count but this my neighbor has changed my mind.
My neighbors girl came around March from univ, a girl of 22 at most before the lockdown.
From march till date, she has been around
(of course,thats not the problem).
the problem is from that date till now, a day hardly pass without a round of loud sex.
I live in a 2 room self con apartment and same with my neighbor in the compound(only us)
While trying to work with my system in the evening,babe go dey shout.(Oga has big #200 cucumber size gbola) Night,the same..

One thought keeps running through my mind, who will inherit this girl later?
they will say sheepishly'My babe had one ex, do u know how many time the pussy was bleeped recklessly'
A girl that will not say no to at least a day off, can she be trusted to stay while you travel?

So I would advice girls, keep your milage low for you future hubby..
Chaii each time I sees this babe,I feel like vomiting..its too much.

They have started for night shift now.. So annoying..

Op tell me then...you've never had girlfriend? And also you won't have sex till marriage then? Since you said once you hear ex na no go area
Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 25, 2020
millionboi2:
who is a good woman?
the one who respects u and has ur interest in her heart and is faithful to u
what is ur definition of a good woman?
Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by millionboi2: 3:35pm On Aug 25, 2020
lefulefu:
the one who respects u and has ur interest in her heart and is faithful to u
what is ur definition of a good woman?
faithful kwa

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 25, 2020
millionboi2:
faithful kwa
its like u don experience am really rough with women cheesy
Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by millionboi2: 3:39pm On Aug 25, 2020
lefulefu:
its like u don experience am really rough with women cheesy
rough how?........I lay girls without a toast bro
Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 25, 2020
millionboi2:
rough how?........I lay girls without a toast bro
cheesy ok
Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by Skmoda(m): 3:41pm On Aug 25, 2020
officialfestus:
Quote me if you have a dead laptop battery
Yeah
Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by millionboi2: 3:48pm On Aug 25, 2020
lefulefu:
cheesy ok
yes...I don't take them seriously and datz y u can't break my heart
Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 25, 2020
millionboi2:
yes...I don't take them seriously and datz y u can't break my heart
thats smart
unlike some guys wey go carry woman for head at the detriment of their job or studies

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by seanwilliam(m): 3:52pm On Aug 25, 2020
Anijay1212:

Dont get me wrong bro,your argument is quite correct. But on the flip side sir i put it to you that any man that loves a woman will never take advantage and "nack" his lady to stupor. In most cases they loose interest later because they have explored all the goodies uncountable times outside wedlock and therefore move on to the next challenge.
which one be nack to stupor grin
Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by chocboi78(m): 3:53pm On Aug 25, 2020
whoa..am really amazed by the level of double standard that some guys re portraying on this issue..
so most ppl said they can't marry an ex to another or that they loose 50% interest when the said girl has been in a sexual relationship before..

like serious who hasn't been in a relationship or had sex before..??
Sex goes both was and is enjoyed by both gender so no hypocrite who isn't a virgin and had also been in a sexual relationship should come here and type trash abt others also being in nd out of relationship that involved sex too
Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by chocboi78(m): 3:55pm On Aug 25, 2020
JIMMY1393:

Op tell me then...you've never had girlfriend? And also you won't have sex till marriage then? Since you said once you hear ex na no go area
leave the mumu hypocrite
Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by chocboi78(m): 4:00pm On Aug 25, 2020
sacajawea:
Who will inherit the Guy too
good question
Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by officialfestus(m): 4:14pm On Aug 25, 2020
Skmoda:

Yeah
what's app me 07085198163
Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by officialfestus(m): 4:15pm On Aug 25, 2020
Skmoda:

Yeah
where do you reside?
Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by PIXSPEAKS: 5:14pm On Aug 25, 2020
444crop:
Na so one Russian girl Anya for hostel na she dey stay above me for second floor.....every night, different guys.... I couldn't take it, I called her and warned her that the next time I hear kpakam from her bed, she will sleep outside..... Na so my own stop oo

You try oo..seriously I like minding my biz,if not i for don approach d dude..the noise is annoying.

Later, for trad wedding day,u go hear the simp man's people who inherited the baggage say'He saw a new hen run into this compound and he is here to retrieve it ' New keh tongue

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by QueenVina(f): 8:50pm On Aug 25, 2020
Swear you didnt wish you were the one hitting the P
Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by Bimpe29: 8:54pm On Aug 25, 2020
Sex these days are as cheap as sachet water.
embarassed
Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 25, 2020
PIXSPEAKS:

chaii this life no just balance oo.
I hear some guys say that em babe had one relationship/boyfriend before am and in his mind,the body count is commendable.
My brothers,it doesn't matter oo.
Before now,I had a thought that if I don't get a virgin,I might settle for a girl with less body count but this my neighbor has changed my mind.
My neighbors girl came around March from univ, a girl of 22 at most before the lockdown.
From march till date, she has been around
(of course,thats not the problem).
The problem is from that date till now, a day hardly pass without a round of loud sex.
I live in a 2 room self con apartment and same with my neighbor in the compound(only us)
While trying to work with my system in the evening,babe go dey shout.(Oga has big #200 cucumber size gbola) Night,the same.....

One thought keeps running through my mind, who will inherit this girl later?
they will say sheepishly'My babe had one ex, do u know how many time the pussy was bleeped recklessly'
A girl that will not say no to at least a day off, can she be trusted to stay while you travel?

So I would advice girls, keep your milage low for you future hubby..
Chaii each time I sees this babe,I feel like vomiting..its too much.

They have started for night shift now.. So annoying..

I'm not sure a lot of guys would want to marry after reading this epistle chaiiiiiiiiii........

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by gowonmaharajah(m): 11:08pm On Aug 25, 2020
Chii59:

How did you know the size of his "something"? Are you gay?

While trying to work with my system in the evening,babe go dey shout.(Oga has big #200 cucumber size gbola) Night,the same..
Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 25, 2020
gowonmaharajah:

You guesstimated the size of his something as 200 naira cucumber.
Guy, I'm suspecting you.
Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by PIXSPEAKS: 12:42am On Aug 26, 2020
QueenVina:
Swear you didnt wish you were the one hitting the P

I swear I don't want to be in such a dirty hole..

God knows..on sight that hole, na menopause straight I go enter grin
Re: My Neighbor And Sex Romp by PIXSPEAKS: 12:46am On Aug 26, 2020
Evolutionlove:

I'm not sure a lot of guys would want to marry after reading this epistle chaiiiiiiiiii........

My brother, marriage is a union one need to shine eye enter..
Born again or not,abeg shine your eyes..

I don summon courage one time ask babe if she don do abortion..
Babe tell me say i dey naked am.. grin grin
What do u expect? I jakpa oo...
To be sincere, marriage is scary in this generation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? / Top Tribe With Ladies With Big Ass / Why Are You Still Single?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.