Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,777 members, 7,879,385 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:15 PM

100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM (60462 Views)

Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers / Auchi Cult War: Graduate, 7 Students Killed In Photo / 11,100 Nigerian Women Landed In Sicily As Prostitutes In 2016 - The Economist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by robosky02(m): 8:56am On Aug 25, 2020
Hmmm
Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by Sijo01(f): 8:56am On Aug 25, 2020
Too bad Nigerians are not safe anywhere in the world even in their own country sad
Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by ADEWEBS(m): 8:56am On Aug 25, 2020
*Best Writing Hub for your Blog*

*In Need of well optimize Content for your blog?*
Up to date information and resources for your research?
We have group of well trained writers in our hub, we will give you good contents at very low rate.
Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by Iceyjayzz(m): 8:56am On Aug 25, 2020
This is too bad
Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by 0truthseeker: 8:57am On Aug 25, 2020
Millions of Nigerian are mysteriously in IDP camps, tens of thousand killed

100 is not a news

1 Like

Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by martineverest(m): 8:57am On Aug 25, 2020
YorubaRitualist:
You mean over 100 abokis killed in northern Cyprus undecided maybe they thought they were in northern Nigeria where they can misbehave.. They should stop constituting nuisances where ever they are and their lives will be spared
this isn't all about nuisance o...some are well behaved and get killed by Cypriots and their government and police cover it up

2 Likes

Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by daddytime(m): 8:57am On Aug 25, 2020
Okay na

They gang up together to corner the country's wealth and resources for themselves, their cronies, and families.

They deliberately run down anything public because they can afford it for themselves and their wards however expensive it is from their stolen wealth thereby giving their wards undue advantage over the oppressed poor whom their corruption had put at a disadvantage.

Most of them stand aside and careless because they are given the opportunity to benefit from crumbs/leftovers from the evil rogue's tables and constantly tell themselves " e no concern me, no be me go die for Naija matter, no be me wan repair Naija, laslas everybody go dey alright, anyway na way, na to waka leave this country win am oh, etc etc".

The oppressed poor eventually gets too oppressed, beat down, and decide to find a way for himself and his family to get out from this shackle of unending poverty imposed by the ruling and thieving so-called elites.

Because he lacks the finance to sponsor him/herself through the regular means of securing a visa and traveling by air in search of a better life wherever possible in the world, he comes upon information that there is an alternative to reaching Europe through the back-door without the stress of securing visas and expectedly dives at it.

The poor who now sees himself as "a nothing to loser, but everything to gain" and decides to take a chance with traveling through this backdoor instead of seating back, doing nothing, and still ending up dead one way or the other by bracing the illegal route to reach Europe through traveling the deserts and seas of Africa in search of a better life.

Assuming half of these poor fleeing this manufactured poverty eventually succeed in wading through the dangers on their chosen route of migration, they are often met with a whole different lifestyle from what they had envisaged and couple with their lack of proper education, language barrier et al, they are soon lured into the life of making it at all cost by hook or crook to be able to support or alleviate the sufferings of their families back home, to show off to other less fortunate that they have also climbed a notch up the fortune ladder, or to finally be able to rub shoulders with the same roguish elites who had been responsible for him fleeing his country crookedly by endangering his life in search of a better life.

Now, the previously poor boy has metamorphosed into a life of getting rich or die trying and is fully involved in all shades of criminal endeavors in his host country to survive including selling drugs to the locals and stealing from them by false pretense a.k.a yahoo yahoo and destroying lives beyond imagination in their wake.

Now, my dear people, if you were a citizen of a host country where people from a third country have migrated to, ending up becoming a threat to the host countries by justling with them for the meager resources available or outrightly diminishing their quality of lives because of your numbers, won't you be forced to react?

This is a vicious cycle we are faced with the world over and to our bastard thieving elites, there is certainly no escaping the repercussions.

Laslas we all including the enemies of States, na victims of our own greed and nonchalance.

Check my signature to read my story of irregular migration and how it.had impacted my life.

Shalom!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by Bluette(f): 8:58am On Aug 25, 2020
The message the son sent to his mother made me tear. Oh God!. He must have seen hell.

3 Likes

Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:58am On Aug 25, 2020
VirginSearcher:
Have anyone noticed that the quest to travel no matter how became high since Buhari became the president
if na you nkor?

Can Buhari EVER make Nigeria better?

Always giving excuses and looking for who to blame
Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by just2endowed: 8:59am On Aug 25, 2020
Eborabadan:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/over-100-nigerian-students-killed-in-four-years-nidcom/%3famp=1

Mehn the chat message sent to his mother was very touching.... So sad

1 Like

Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by dasdexter(m): 8:59am On Aug 25, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

When they stop investing in other Countries' Educational system and Invest here, there will be money to fix here. It is not like they have better system but "The foreign University syndrome". Even the child complained about the place.
invest in which other countries educational system, what d F are you talking about, are you saying our patronage make their educational system where they are.
Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by maasoap(m): 9:00am On Aug 25, 2020
YorubaRitualist:
You mean over 100 abokis killed in northern Cyprus undecided maybe they thought they were in northern Nigeria where they can misbehave.. They should stop constituting nuisances where ever they are and their lives will be spared

This is one of the products of Nigerian society. It's really a pity!

1 Like

Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by perdollar(m): 9:01am On Aug 25, 2020
the country is called Turkish ISLAMIC republic of North Cyprus. Jihadism n islamism is associated wt blood

2 Likes

Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by Vikynas: 9:01am On Aug 25, 2020
This news came on the front page because of this....a northern was involved.A statement on Monday by NiDCOM said the 100 victims included 25-year-old Ibrahim Bello, son of Justice Amina Bello of the Kaduna State High Court.....

2 Likes

Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by DropsMic(m): 9:01am On Aug 25, 2020
If you know, you know
Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by Adeniyi27(m): 9:02am On Aug 25, 2020
What? This is terrible.
Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by Beverlyjean(f): 9:02am On Aug 25, 2020
anything north is a problem
Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by maasoap(m): 9:02am On Aug 25, 2020
Justice Bello further disclosed that hours before her son died, he had sent her a WhatsApp message saying, “ Mama, please, I want to come back home. Wallahi, if I stay here, I will just die here without anybody batting an eyelid. I just need to come back home. Mama please, try to understand that this isn’t the place for me.

Classic example of using money to buy death.

1 Like

Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by Ykc2(m): 9:02am On Aug 25, 2020
Nigerians leave internationally recognized greek Cyprus go dey attend school for turkish Cyprus wey be Muslim country I dey pity nigerians, make una kukuma go Afghanistan and yemen attend school undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by isa6namo(m): 9:07am On Aug 25, 2020
No place like home I don't care what anybody is saying.
Like it or not white skinned people are at war with the dark skinned people.you may not be lucky enough to return when you travel stay where you are,stay home cos may may just be remembered by God the next minute.

1 Like

Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by Litmus: 9:07am On Aug 25, 2020
If Nigerians acted more in solidarity, as we are doing now, whenever Nigerians are murdered or maltreated abroad, these foreign Nations would be more cautious. Unfortunately, those that claim to be Nigerians on social media tend to blame Nigerians killed in foreign nations instead of placing plain or accusation rightfully on the perpetrators. I imagine if the students killed in this Cyprus hellhole had majority Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa names, people would have been supporting Cyprus.

4 Likes

Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by gtown: 9:07am On Aug 25, 2020
SouthNigerian:
May their precious souls rest in glorious peace.

Meanwhile more Nigerians are killed in Nigeria more than anywhere in the world.
You expect more Americans are killed in Nigeria more than Nigerians are killed in Nigeria?
Everywhere citizens died more than foreigners. That's not logic even.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:08am On Aug 25, 2020
dwilliams:
I lived in Cyprus, terrible place!

Can you tell us why? Describe your experience!

2 Likes

Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 25, 2020
What of those killed here in their fathers land?
Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by bigcasava1(m): 9:08am On Aug 25, 2020
Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by Bornfool(m): 9:09am On Aug 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
That's Terrible!

The Truth of the Matter is that no Place in the World is Safe..

The Same devil in Nigeria is the Same devil in America and Europe..

The Only Safe Zone is " Under the Shadow of the ALMIGHTY GOD"

With this, We Live or We Die we are Safe!

Well said bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by Firespitter: 9:10am On Aug 25, 2020
spy24:
NIGERIANs should stop running away from home ,with all the hatred that is now being meted on us by other countries i hope we come to realize that we have no other country but nigeria
so come back home and fight for a better Nigeria
we go just get small money run commot for the country . give who ?

Nigeria is dead.

The Igbophobic country will never amount to anything until they change their wickedness ways.

1 Like

Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by deeva2: 9:11am On Aug 25, 2020
Our leaders are responsible
Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by GiZcorp: 9:11am On Aug 25, 2020
.... And it ended in tears!!! May their souls rest on and to our elites smuggling their kids abroad and leaving this country to rot I hope y'all take a cue from this.
Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by crossfm: 9:12am On Aug 25, 2020
We all need to stand up for justice.The said killing have been going on since 2016,but nothing was done.I believe the people killed then where children of nobody,so we all kept quite.

We don't value life in Nigeria, and actions are been taken once it involves a prominent person.

1 Like

Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by k777(m): 9:12am On Aug 25, 2020
God will continue to protect you all, stay safe and move if possible.

dwilliams:
I lived in Cyprus, terrible place!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Titus Badejo 'Eja Nla' Shot Dead In Ibadan (Photo) / Lady Flogs Woman Who Slept With Her Husband (Photos) / Lady Murdered By Guys For Rituals In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.