Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,665 members, 7,898,382 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 12:12 PM

100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM (60526 Views)

Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers / Auchi Cult War: Graduate, 7 Students Killed In Photo / 11,100 Nigerian Women Landed In Sicily As Prostitutes In 2016 - The Economist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by Gee64: 10:19am On Aug 25, 2020
Cyprus again?
Stay in your home country and hustle.
Though tongue, tribe and religion may differ, all things being fair, in brotherhood we should stand!
I love my country I nor go lie!

1 Like

Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by ModestGal(f): 10:19am On Aug 25, 2020
SeriouslySense:
Seriously my dear, that should be a Topic on its own, which shouold be explained very well, as a start to wake some up.
Even our so called leaders are still ode
Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by muykem: 10:25am On Aug 25, 2020
Superjazz:

Those private universities are no match to those overseas universities that's the truth
How many of those universities have you attended or sent your children?

1 Like

Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by spy24(m): 10:28am On Aug 25, 2020
odomanis:

My dear,more Nigerians are killed here in Nigeria than in foreign countries.

You don't get the point

That better life that you are running away to get in Europe and America with all the racial abuse , can you get it here ?
The answer is yes

If all the Europeans Americans and Chinese ran away from their countries when it was tough they would not have what we are running to today
Its already clear that many nations don't want us around anymore and you can't blame them

Let us return to fix our country we don't have another one

2 Likes

Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by OyinO: 10:31am On Aug 25, 2020
spy24:
NIGERIANs should stop running away from home ,with all the hatred that is now being meted on us by other countries i hope we come to realize that we have no other country but nigeria
so come back home and fight for a better Nigeria
we go just get small money run commot for the country . give who ?

We don't have any con3 of our own to call our own. The con3 is owned by political cabals and their cronies.

1 Like

Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by OyinO: 10:33am On Aug 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
That's Terrible!
The Truth of the Matter is that no Place in the World is Safe..
Blacks kills Blacks Whites Kills Whites Whites kills Blacks Blacks kill Whites
The World as a Whole has Gone Wild and Crazy..
The Same devil in Nigeria is the Same devil in America and Europe..
The Only Safe Zone is " Under the Shadow of the ALMIGHTY GOD"
With this, We Live or We Die we are Safe!
Where is that shadow, and why is it not covering the whole world and people?
Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by TMKsouth: 10:37am On Aug 25, 2020
FrLukas:
[s][/s]

You hate Nigerians but keep haunting this place.

Keep trying to justify the killings of innocent strangers in your midst.

Y'all will get your comeuppance soon.

I said name a single Nigerian student killed in South Africa. cool

There are over 3000 of them studying here.
Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by udomma1005(m): 10:39am On Aug 25, 2020
About 100 dead, one reported because him parent get mouth, so how about the 99?
Scam Nation, Nigeria is!

2 Likes

Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by dederocs(m): 10:41am On Aug 25, 2020
They dont like them...fucking leave.
Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 25, 2020
TMKsouth:

I said name a single Nigerian student killed in South Africa. cool

There are over 3000 of them studying here.

That justifies the killing of others that aren't students?

You have a warped way of thinking.

If people commit crime in your country, does your penal code include mass lynching? If so, then you guys must be the very definition of barbarism.

Otherwise, you'd have them arrested and jailed or deported.

That's what sane countries do.

2 Likes

Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by GOOOGLE504(m): 10:43am On Aug 25, 2020
spy24:
NIGERIANs should stop running away from home ,with all the hatred that is now being meted on us by other countries i hope we come to realize that we have no other country but nigeria
so come back home and fight for a better Nigeria
we go just get small money run commot for the country . give who ?

Is this one a country or a time bomb waiting to implode. Daily Inclinations and further stretching of the Nation's elastic limits indicate an expectation of a sudden implosion. It's a tough situation we have here on our hands as youths.
May God help us all.
Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by Graysons: 10:49am On Aug 25, 2020
shocked shocked
Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by Newboss(m): 10:51am On Aug 25, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

When they stop investing in other Countries' Educational system and Invest here, there will be money to fix here. It is not like they have better system but "The foreign University syndrome". Even the child complained about the place.

Money is not the problem of Nigeria. There's serious problem with Nigerians

1 Like

Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by TMKsouth: 10:52am On Aug 25, 2020
FrLukas:

That justifies the killing of others that aren't students?

You have a warped way of thinking.

If people commit crime in your country, does your penal code include mass lynching? If so, then you guys must be the very definition of barbarism.

Otherwise, you'd have them arrested and jailed or deported.

That's what sane countries do.

LOL grin grin grin grin

You mean this kind of sane Isn't this Nigeria? Talk about barbarism against your own, yet u demand SA to tolerate your criminals grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by abdullahi45: 10:53am On Aug 25, 2020
YorubaRitualist:
You mean over 100 abokis killed in northern Cyprus undecided maybe they thought they were in northern Nigeria where they can misbehave.. They should stop constituting nuisances where ever they are and their lives will be spared

Are you really psychopathic or you are just so bitter? People are killed and you end up even blaming the dead victims instead. You must he evil! Get a life man

“Other victims include Kennedy Taomwabwa Dede, 28, student of Eastern Mediterranean University killed on February 1, 2018; Walshak Augustine Ngok, a student of Marine Engineering at Near East University, murdered on April 19, 2019,” the statement said.

Do you even have the names of the victims before ranting and spewing your sick bitterness. May God heal you.
Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by benflow7(m): 10:55am On Aug 25, 2020
https://www.olomoinfo.com/2020/08/unfounded-statement-by-abike-dabiri.html. I urge us to verify claims before we jump the gun
Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by GOOOGLE504(m): 10:56am On Aug 25, 2020
Vyzz:
cool

This is happening because this is Nigeria and the know our president...

Imagine this happening to North Korea or Russia

I have told my niggas that dis country cannot be fixed again... The should just buy a new one

My brother, just as you said this monotribal cabalitious nation can not easily be fixed o, that's why youths are running away no matter what. The sad truth is that there is nothing for at least 73% of youths here, If you are not rich, connected, street-smart or like 'em.
Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by ModestGal(f): 10:58am On Aug 25, 2020
SeriouslySense:
Seriously my dear, that should be a Topic on its own, which shouold be explained very well, as a start to wake some up.
I agree, we are all in slumber in this part of the world. Let's start the wake up call

1 Like

Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by spy24(m): 11:08am On Aug 25, 2020
GOOOGLE504:

Is this one a country or a time bomb waiting to implode. Daily Inclinations and further stretching of the Nation's elastic limits indicate an expectation of a sudden implosion. It's a tough situation we have here on our hands as youths.
May God help us all.

Nigerians have two problem
1 we are always referring to past and current situations and think less of the future that is why civil war hatred cannot die when we are not the first country to fight a civil war
2 We the citizens only hope for a better country
We are not working for it.

1 Like

Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by olumide4christ: 11:11am On Aug 25, 2020
I pray that the Lord God comfort the families of these students.

That aside, is it a must that you must study abroad? This craze of anywhere abroad is becoming unbecoming. Where is Cyprus in the scheme of nations in this world? Most people going to study in these countries plan to remain there after studies...infact, that's the primary reason why they go to study over there, so as to japa after the studies.
We who studied in this country in those days even when internet and the use of Google wasn't popular are still making headway in this country, both as employees and employers of labour. I know friends, colleagues, clients, family, brethren, etc and thousands of people that I don't even know directly who schooled in this country and by virtue of hard work and favor, have even dined & worked with the high and mighty in this country.
Education is at a low level in this country but it is not so bad to the point that you have to travel out to a place like Cyprus for education and lose your life there.
Besides, education is just part of life...it doesn't and never guarantees you riches, in Nigeria or abroad.

1 Like

Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by JBoss25(m): 11:12am On Aug 25, 2020
Queenlovely:
if you see Nigerians traveling outside to school, you will think they would come back and change this country, Indian students built Bangalore into an IT hub today, they create jobs
but our own will travel outside and still come back to drag the small job remaining in government parastatal.

I don't see any need for foreign education, Fela went to Oxford but he impacted society, Ojukwu went to Yale and he emancipated his people

what is the need of going over there when it will not benefit society, useless people

our politicians groom their kids in expensive colleges,

some of them pass out with First class on paper but cannot put Africa on the global map.

China sends students to Europe and America to learn and return. steal technology blueprint and make china great

go to gwarrimpa in Abuja and you see the so called graduate in Charlie boys house coming for a fix, they use their allowance for cocaine, poor man cannot buy cocaine, he will manage his marijuana

so u dey base for gwarinpa
Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by Queenlovely(f): 11:14am On Aug 25, 2020
JBoss25:
so u dey base for gwarinpa
you want to visit
Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by GOOOGLE504(m): 11:16am On Aug 25, 2020
spy24:

Nigerians have two problem
1 we are always referring to past and current situations and think less of the future that is why civil war hatred cannot die when we are not the first country to fight a civil war
2 We the citizens only hope for a better country
We are not working for it.

very true but these days, IF you try to work towards it you may wake up in a Maximum Security Prison. The situation of the Nation is that worst currently.
Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by JBoss25(m): 11:17am On Aug 25, 2020
Queenlovely:

you want to visit
na thats where I stay
Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by Queenlovely(f): 11:20am On Aug 25, 2020
JBoss25:
na thats where I stay
wherre
Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by fredoooooo: 11:20am On Aug 25, 2020
Cyprus is that a country?
Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by joefelin2345: 11:22am On Aug 25, 2020
humilitypays:
I can bet Lalasticlala or seun balls that you are from Southern part of Nigeria.

99% of the problem Nigeria is facing is as a result of Northern Nigerians that designed Nigeria to function abnormally for their own selfish gains.

If Nigeria can be divided into South and North, believe me things will work out better than the mess it is now.

The North is the bane of this country called Nigeria
Even this happened, SE will still be agitating for Republic of Biafra which to me is their right. Let's divide this country to at least six Geopolitical zones.
Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by Beetobee(f): 11:22am On Aug 25, 2020
YorubaRitualist:
You mean over 100 abokis killed in northern Cyprus undecided maybe they thought they were in northern Nigeria where they can misbehave.. They should stop constituting nuisances where ever they are and their lives will be spared

Its better or them to be killed by the Y....a ritualists abi? Na so.
Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by Graysons: 11:23am On Aug 25, 2020
Queenlovely:
if you see Nigerians traveling outside to school, you will think they would come back and change this country, Indian students built Bangalore into an IT hub today, they create jobs
but our own will travel outside and still come back to drag the small job remaining in government parastatal.

I don't see any need for foreign education, Fela went to Oxford but he impacted society, Ojukwu went to Yale and he emancipated his people

what is the need of going over there when it will not benefit society, useless people

our politicians groom their kids in expensive colleges,

some of them pass out with First class on paper but cannot put Africa on the global map.

China sends students to Europe and America to learn and return. steal technology blueprint and make china great

go to gwarrimpa in Abuja and you see the so called graduate in Charlie boys house coming for a fix, they use their allowance for cocaine, poor man cannot buy cocaine, he will manage his marijuana

I tell you very useless people especially that ilamina girl.

1 Like

Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by Ajsmart(m): 11:26am On Aug 25, 2020
Dumbass it’s normal for majority of citizens to be killed on their own lands. Do you think more British or AmeriKKKans are killed on foreign soil than in their own country??

SouthNigerian:
May their precious souls rest in glorious peace.

Meanwhile more Nigerians are killed in Nigeria more than anywhere in the world.

1 Like

Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by SouthNigerian: 11:34am On Aug 25, 2020
Ajsmart:
Dumbass it’s normal for majority of citizens to be killed on their own lands. Do you think more British or AmeriKKKans are killer on foreign soil than in their own country??

You'll soon commit suicide at this rate, dead meat seller fans grin
Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 25, 2020
[quote author=Crofton post=93196120][/quote]

Which one is your own. Leave our Righteousness brother alone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of The Five Teachers Sacked For Impregnating SS3 Student In Kebbi State. / Man Assaults And Films A Lady Naked For Rejecting His Marriage Proposal In Kogi / Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.