Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,796 members, 7,875,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 06:17 AM

Can Anyone Save Nigeria Or Just Save Your Region - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Anyone Save Nigeria Or Just Save Your Region (150 Views)

Who Will You Pick To Lead Your Region If Regional Government Is Reintroduced? / Condemn The Murder In Your Region The Way You Did In Sokoto - Shehu Sani / Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Save Nigeria Or Just Save Your Region by laiperi: 3:39pm On Aug 25, 2020
If we do not know where we are going, we know where we are coming from.

Two threads have shaken my belief that Nigerians can be saved together as a people. The only person that could have done that is Buhari but forget Buhari/Idiagbon. Those days are gone

This Buhari is old, sick and tired. The Buhari we knew does not exist anymore. This one is being ruled by others against everything he stood for. We placed all hope on Jonathan across the Country from North to South, he was a failure, used and dumped. The same thing with Buhari being used today Against the Buhari we knew.

I gave up hope on Nigerians because most of us do not like ourselves but I still sincerely believe Youba have a chance, that Igbo have a chance, Hausa have a chance but I do not know about the Minorities and which way they will go.

We must retreat to our Regional strengths.
The two threads that made me give up on Nigerians are

1. A lady in a university abroad who claimed she was homeless and hungry which could never happened in Lagos. She was condemned, vilified but for a few that understood her points. Most of those have never stepped out of the country. A few others abroad lie about their experiences to condemn Nigeria as usual.

Any place to them, is better than the shiithole country but have moved out of their shiiitholes towns and villages they come from.

The reason this is dangerous as pointed out is buying and sucking into Foreign English mentality of politicians like Lord McCauley thinking as far back as 1835 that the only way you can conquer Asia and Africa is to make them believe that their higher moral values were inferior to English culture. A predatory culture.

Please go back and read these two threads and you will be convinced that Nigerians have lost it and actually believe Lord McCauley that Foreign culture that dictated their Economic survival is the SALVATION. Their principles of Slavery As A Necessary Evil to raise their Economic Status.

It dangerous for all Nigerians together because we are now known as money mongers desperate for foreign currencies by any means. This is infectious, unless we return to our tents, the whole country will be taken down.

1. https://www.nairaland.com/4678777/living-abroad-more-difficult-than

2. https://www.nairaland.com/6070683/no-matter-what-achieve-abroad
Re: Can Anyone Save Nigeria Or Just Save Your Region by fabulous05(m): 3:51pm On Aug 25, 2020
Nigerians know that Nigeria is no longer working, Nigerians hate themselves by tribe and religion (not necessarily on individual bases). It’s almost hard to put people of different languages together as a country, look at Europe, they are divided into smaller countries by tribe and by language, that way they can coexist peacefully.

What I can’t understand is that Nigeria is no longer working and Nigerians know that, why is IPOB the only group seeking for recession then. With the way things are going, all tribes and groups in Nigeria including the northern ones, should be clamoring for recession. With peace and harmony comes human development

Believe that

(1) (Reply)

Nasiec Says No Going Back On February 2021 Lg Election In Nasarawa State / I Hereby Withdraw The Word “stupid”-femi Fani-kayode States While Apologizing / Moses Abeh: Unserious Persona With Moral Ambiguity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.