Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,042 members, 7,976,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 04:37 PM

How To Survive Insomnia - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Survive Insomnia (261 Views)

If You Can Survive Drinking Nigerian Purewater You Can Survive Anything - UK Man / What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? / Are You Suffering From Insomnia? You Will Sleep Like A Baby After Taking CBD OIL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Survive Insomnia by Ijcharis(f): 5:21pm On Aug 25, 2020
Do you always find it difficult to sleep at night?

Do you always force yourself to sleep?

Have you ever worry about what it can be?

Insomnia is a sleep disorder in which you have trouble falling or staying asleep.

It can also be referred to as persistent problems falling and staying asleep.

However, Insomnia is chronic when it happens at least three nights a week.

CAUSES OF INSOMNIA:

Depression

Stress

Poor sleeping Habits

Chronic illness or certain medication

Lack of exercise

Read how to survive Insomnia: https://news.1app.online/how-to-suffer-insomnia/

Re: How To Survive Insomnia by catwalq(f): 8:36pm On Aug 25, 2020
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Eradicate Typhoid Completely? / CDC Will Reportedly Force Everyone To Take Vaccine Late October! / Please Help!!!!!! I Need Solutions Or Remedies For My Brother's Hair Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.