Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,409 members, 7,978,291 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 03:56 AM

, - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / , (3255 Views)

Does Anyone Have Recent Pics Of 14 Storey Axari Hotel At Calabar? / Ben Ayade Kept Vigil At Calabar-Itu Boundary Between Akwa Ibom & Cross River / Vessel Traffic At Calabar Port Increases By 40% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: , by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 29, 2020
Re: , by nsiba: 5:09am On Aug 29, 2020
Nicepoker:
From that place to Calabar main Town is a bit far.

From Ikeja to Lekki shey he near?
Stop talking like a man wey neva commot for village b4
Re: , by chinjo(m): 5:23am On Aug 29, 2020
75 story building at IKOT NAKANDA? Not even a single bank exist in the entire AKPABUYO Local Govt in which it is situated or it's neighbouring Local Govt of Bakassi. This is one of such projects used by AYADE to deceive people living outside the state especially Femi Fani Kayode.
This is one of such AUDIO Projects scattered all over the state. He gets press to do the ground breaking, and it ends there. 5 years now, not even one project has been commissioned.
Re: , by Nobody: 5:31am On Aug 29, 2020
chinjo:
75 story building in a place that doesn't have even a single bank in its entire Local Govt or it's neighbouring Local Govt of Bakassi. This is one of such projects used by AYADE to deceive people living outside the state especially Femi Fani Kayode. AUDIO Project.
didn't you read i said they said it's a private company ,not government? was there electricity and roads at the land now called eko atlantic? Was there electricity or road at the place now called Abuja in 1989? the problem with you is you don't read .

General electric just built 250 million dollars industrial facility and are planning to build another 700 million dollar industrial project in calabar . where you there when they conducted feasibility study to site the facility at Calabar or do you think everything has to be at Lagos and abuja? Is it your money that they are using to build it ? the people know what they want and they decide to build where they want.
https://www.nairaland.com/6048268/photos-250-million-general-electric
Re: , by chinjo(m): 5:36am On Aug 29, 2020
Jeremy2000:
didn't you read i said they said it's a private company ,not government? was there electricity and roads at the land now called eko atlantic? Was there electricity or road at the place now called Abuja in 1989? the problem with you is you don't read .
Who said? I don't think you live in calabar. Maybe you just visited home. Allow those of us that live in calabar make contribution while you read ok. You may also wish to visit the site of the International Hospital located at Jonathan Bypass and take pictures of the prototype so you could add to your collections.
Re: , by Nobody: 5:38am On Aug 29, 2020
Re: , by chinjo(m): 5:53am On Aug 29, 2020
Jeremy2000:

I was told it's to be built by American company so I think it will be managed properly . Also why do you think it's suppose to be built in Lagos or Abuja? Investors decide where to invest regardless of state of infrastructure of the place , maybe they like the untapped location unlike Lagos which is already overcrowded etc.
Do you know that General Electric (an American multinational corporation) just built $250 million dollar facility at Calabar and are planning to invest another $700 Million despite the fact that there's currently no hype about Calabar and some of the roads are bad ,etc. and that was not even on the news . there's development going on in Nigeria that are not even on the news .
https://www.nairaland.com/6048268/photos-250-million-general-electric
General Electric had their project at the heart of the Calabar Free Trade Zone where they enjoy Economy of Scale. We are talking of IKOT NAKANDA here which is known as kidnappers den in Cross River along side Bakassi.
Re: , by Nobody: 5:56am On Aug 29, 2020
Re: , by chinjo(m): 6:23am On Aug 29, 2020
Jeremy2000:
Do you know how much cross river receives as allocation? The second lowest . Do you know how big cross river is ? Think about that and come back . I think the governor is trying his best and he has good plans but lean resources . We should only hope his successor carry on . he sacrificed the roads and other fancy development to build industries which has employed thousands of people . is it better to build roads white elephant project or build industries ? at least there's a little work ongoing at the deep seaport and the highway despite lean resources.
investors are flocking in to Calabar to build factories . the problem with people like you is that you live all your life in Calabar south and don't move around to know what is happening around Calabar and cross river.
would you develop Calabar to New York if you were governor? people like you are only good at criticizing.
Sorry bro, I live in the heart of Calabar (Marian). If you don't mind I would like to go on a project tour with you so you can show me the industries that have employed thousands of people. The state has a lean purse but the Governor is building a 5 star hotel along MCC road opposite UG Wills, lean purse and the governor donated 2 billion naira to APC for the 2019 campaign, lean purse and the governor deducted 250 million Naira from each local government account to fund the non existing cargo airport in his village of Obudu. Bros, no sane governor will continue with Ayade's white elephant projects because he never continued with the projects of his predecessors. OBUDU cattle ranch and TINAPA are dead hope you are aware. Take a stroll to the state library and see for yourself and you have professors as both governor and deputy. The whole of the town is filled with potholes, the parliamentary extension road, calabar-Itu-Odukpani roads are almost impassable thanks to LAFARGE who contracted faith plant to carry out palliative repairs. I know you will say it is a federal road. Hope you have visited ODUKPANI junction to see the audio spaghetti flyover been constructed by your principal. Do you know how much cross river makes from all the trucks that comes in to do business in LAFARGE, various oil depots and quarries in AKAMKPA. AYADE government is a typical example of an irresponsible government. I know your type who are been paid to promote propergander online and I hope they increase your pay after this post. Please advice AYADE to go to the neibouring state of Ebony to seek advice from David Umahi on how to impact on the lives of his citizens with meagre resources. He should swallow his pride.
Re: , by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 01, 2020
invectives:
Abi dem wan do another Govt magic
it's not government

(1) (2) (Reply)

GTBANK LEKKI PHASE 1 IS ON FIRE (Video) / How PDP Can Beat Tinubu In 2023. / Data Shows That Peter Obi Outperformed Both Tinubu And Fashola As Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.