Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,144 members, 7,887,318 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:37 AM

Authentic Zoning For Anambra Guber Is Man To Woman & It Favours Me,says Ekwunife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Authentic Zoning For Anambra Guber Is Man To Woman & It Favours Me,says Ekwunife (234 Views)

Anambra 2025: APC Elders Forum Declares Zoning For Guber Election Sacrosanct / Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them / Dokpesi, Others Sells Atiku One-Term Presidency, Explains How It Favours SE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Authentic Zoning For Anambra Guber Is Man To Woman & It Favours Me,says Ekwunife by DNReporters(m): 10:03pm On Aug 25, 2020
Authentic zoning for Anambra Guber is man to woman and it favours me, says Ekwunife

Senator representing Anambra Central in the National Assembly, Uche Ekwunife, yesterday said the best way to address the raging issue of zoning in the next Anambra governorship election is to hand over the reins of office from a man to a woman.

Speaking in her native Igboukwu community during the unveiling of Odenigbo Art Gallery by Uchenna Nwosu, Ekwunife said she is informing her people of her desire to occupy the Awka Government House because she is not only qualified by leadership experience and capacity but that zoning by senatorial zone and gender favours her.

Reeling out examples of women who have occupied political offices by virtue of their paternal origin and not by marital zones, she said her being Anambra South by birth and ...

Read more: https://dailynewsreporters.com/authentic-zoning-for-anambra-guber-is-man-to-woman-and-it-favours-me-says-ekwunife/

Re: Authentic Zoning For Anambra Guber Is Man To Woman & It Favours Me,says Ekwunife by Emyzoloye5(m): 10:08pm On Aug 25, 2020
she's good Sha ...but Prof . Soludo will defeat her
Re: Authentic Zoning For Anambra Guber Is Man To Woman & It Favours Me,says Ekwunife by irvene: 10:17pm On Aug 25, 2020
as long as the portal remains open, let's see how goes
Re: Authentic Zoning For Anambra Guber Is Man To Woman & It Favours Me,says Ekwunife by Mynd44: 4:55am On Aug 26, 2020
If she wins, she will be the first woman elected governor in Nigeria.

I like it for gender equality arguments but it is the choice of the people in the end

(1) (Reply)

Umahi Issues Staff Of Office To The Monarch Of Nkalaha Autonomous Community (pix / EDO 2020: Livestream From Government House / As An Individual From Bini Tribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.