Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,882 members, 7,872,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:35 AM

Harry Maguire Found Guilty Of Bribery & Violence, Sentenced - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Harry Maguire Found Guilty Of Bribery & Violence, Sentenced (29520 Views)

Ex-Man City footballer Benjamin Mendy Found Not Guilty of Rape / Samson Siasia Banned For Life By FIFA For Bribery, Match Fixing / Harry Maguire: Man Utd Agree £80m Deal For Leicester Defender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harry Maguire Found Guilty Of Bribery & Violence, Sentenced by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:41am On Aug 26, 2020
post=93232642:

That is so unexpected of a player the caliber of Maguire.
Highly disappointed in him!
Haba!
Oga try to read
Stop commenting rubbish as usual

1 Like

Re: Harry Maguire Found Guilty Of Bribery & Violence, Sentenced by MorataFC: 8:41am On Aug 26, 2020
Samsimple:
the guy too rigid
grin grin grin
OK, thanks
Re: Harry Maguire Found Guilty Of Bribery & Violence, Sentenced by Bimpe29: 8:44am On Aug 26, 2020
Harry Maguire please be informed that, [/b]Patience and calmness is the best and sweetest.

It keeps you away from all problems. It protects you from all fights and arguments.[b]

1 Like

Re: Harry Maguire Found Guilty Of Bribery & Violence, Sentenced by Chukkson: 8:51am On Aug 26, 2020
[quote author=Kenmatt post=93233084]Harry is going to Prison straight up!

But on a serious note, how would Harry's brother be 28 while he is 27? Just a year gap?

I just hope you were actually trying to make a joke with the above question.

1 Like

Re: Harry Maguire Found Guilty Of Bribery & Violence, Sentenced by Skymason20(m): 8:52am On Aug 26, 2020
in other news FA has withdraw his name for England national team list , recall he was name for the game against demark Europ Nations league
Re: Harry Maguire Found Guilty Of Bribery & Violence, Sentenced by RealEzee(m): 8:54am On Aug 26, 2020
Golan007:

He's not assumed innocent.

He's been found guilty.
the quote u highlighted was 'alleged' not proven, his case is going to be appealed also, untill then he is still innocent, by all indications in the article it seems more of a rush to Judgement on the part of the authorities.
Re: Harry Maguire Found Guilty Of Bribery & Violence, Sentenced by Lekute: 8:54am On Aug 26, 2020
tolexy007:
Very usual of United players, that is y I like my Chelsea, we no dey sign troublesome players, I dey my shop come and beat me

liar, wat of Baba Terry who had affair with his friends' wife.

1 Like

Re: Harry Maguire Found Guilty Of Bribery & Violence, Sentenced by brightalo1010: 8:56am On Aug 26, 2020
tolexy007:
Very usual of United players, that is y I like my Chelsea, we no dey sign troublesome players, I dey my shop come and beat me
John Terry captain band were stripped off by the FA because of what?
Re: Harry Maguire Found Guilty Of Bribery & Violence, Sentenced by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 26, 2020
Costly Fridge grin
Re: Harry Maguire Found Guilty Of Bribery & Violence, Sentenced by pahen1991: 8:58am On Aug 26, 2020
Qlongtink:
Fans

Make your bathroom look beautiful and attractive with Toilet led light.

Order your Automatic Toilet led light Now!
Contact US on whatsapp via 080550....86312 or text here for more details
how much

1 Like

Re: Harry Maguire Found Guilty Of Bribery & Violence, Sentenced by Golan007: 9:01am On Aug 26, 2020
RealEzee:
the quote u highlighted was 'alleged' not proven, his case is going to be appealed also, untill then he is still innocent, by all indications in the article it seems more of a rush to Judgement on the part of the authorities.

You don't get it.

Harry Maguire has been found guilty.

Only because he's a first time offender that keeps him from living in prison for 21 months hence the suspension.

For the very reason, he was dropped from the English national team just last night.

As of today, Harry Maguire is a felon.
Re: Harry Maguire Found Guilty Of Bribery & Violence, Sentenced by RealEzee(m): 9:04am On Aug 26, 2020
Golan007:

You don't get it.

Harry Maguire has been found guilty.

Only because he's a first time offender that keeps him from living in prison for 21 months hence the suspension.

For the very reason, he was dropped from the English national team just last night.

As of today, Harry Maguire is a felon.
I get ur point bud, the fact is he is appealing the Judgement, till the next hearing we can come to that conclusion, plus the uncertainty of his case only make it wise for Southgate to drop him against thier next matches, he will need to prepare his team ahead those games not dwell on uncertainty.
Re: Harry Maguire Found Guilty Of Bribery & Violence, Sentenced by PDPdestroyer(m): 9:09am On Aug 26, 2020
Sounds like our own FFK
Re: Harry Maguire Found Guilty Of Bribery & Violence, Sentenced by Chris2863(m): 9:13am On Aug 26, 2020
Slurity:
This MacLean of a man is just all over the news for the wrong reasons. Is that a breast on the first picture? I kept zooming in to see clearly. Oooh.. what is wrong with my eyes?
You are liking your fellow man's breast, hmm
Re: Harry Maguire Found Guilty Of Bribery & Violence, Sentenced by mashad(m): 9:14am On Aug 26, 2020
He thinks he is in nigeria
Re: Harry Maguire Found Guilty Of Bribery & Violence, Sentenced by dotedote: 9:15am On Aug 26, 2020
EdoPrince93:
How shameful..He was guilty of all 4 charges levelled against him and rather than apologize and hang his head in shame he claimed some Albanians wanted to rape his sister and kidnap him... He shouldn't be captain of Man Utd because he just brought disgrace upon that great club...Nonsense overhyped player... undecided undecided angry angry

So you be judge now & U no tell us.
Na wah 4 U o.
Re: Harry Maguire Found Guilty Of Bribery & Violence, Sentenced by Chris2863(m): 9:15am On Aug 26, 2020
DMPaulSr:
In case you missed the video of the fight that got him arrested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ES32zXzkovs
Just wasted my mb for nothing sake
Re: Harry Maguire Found Guilty Of Bribery & Violence, Sentenced by Asgospel: 9:16am On Aug 26, 2020
grin grin no joy at all
khingTony:
Bruno penaldez will help him take the penalty

smiley
Re: Harry Maguire Found Guilty Of Bribery & Violence, Sentenced by Zenithpeak(m): 9:17am On Aug 26, 2020
The whole thing look like premeditated set up.....
Harry Maguire was not even the cause for the fight, but when he sees trouble looming he tried to take the easy way out which is normal for every human, especially when you can comfortably buy your way out of scandal the can bring down your reputation as a man.

I may not be able to do better if I were in his shoes at that particular moment.
Re: Harry Maguire Found Guilty Of Bribery & Violence, Sentenced by Ingocof(m): 9:21am On Aug 26, 2020
ogbiwa:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/53903703

Such is synonymous to Manchester United and their players
Re: Harry Maguire Found Guilty Of Bribery & Violence, Sentenced by Whitecoal711: 9:22am On Aug 26, 2020
Ronaldiho out
maguire in�
Re: Harry Maguire Found Guilty Of Bribery & Violence, Sentenced by baratech: 9:29am On Aug 26, 2020
..and he still got called up to the England national team...

Just imagine if it was a black British player.... Like Sterling

Racism is real
Re: Harry Maguire Found Guilty Of Bribery & Violence, Sentenced by baratech: 9:33am On Aug 26, 2020
RealEzee:
I get ur point bud, the fact is he is appealing the Judgement, till the next hearing we can come to that conclusion, plus the uncertainty of his case only make it wise for Southgate to drop him against thier next matches, he will need to prepare his team ahead those games not dwell on uncertainty.

You are following the narrative the British media has created for you... They are telling you to give him benefit of doubt... Because he's white

But just imagine if it was a black player.. Like sterling or pogba... Do you think they'll ever smell national team or man u captaincy again (respectively)..?
Re: Harry Maguire Found Guilty Of Bribery & Violence, Sentenced by faoogoke(m): 9:37am On Aug 26, 2020
Interesting!

This kind of matter will never get to the courts in Nigeria.

The matter will be settled and everyone go home.

Even if it gets to the Police Station, na still settlement.

That is the reason why many bisbehave in the country. Fani Kayode would by now be having his time in coourt for the comments

he made to that Journalist.

We have not started.
Re: Harry Maguire Found Guilty Of Bribery & Violence, Sentenced by RealEzee(m): 9:41am On Aug 26, 2020
baratech:

You are following the narrative the British media has created for you... They are telling you to give him benefit of doubt... Because he's white

But just imagine if it was a black player.. Like sterling or pogba... Do you think they'll ever smell national team or man u captaincy again (respectively)..?

grin which one b British narrative inside na, why play the race card in a matter of present circumstances kwa?
Stay in the present bud, till the appeal is done we go know.
Re: Harry Maguire Found Guilty Of Bribery & Violence, Sentenced by RulerIAm(m): 9:46am On Aug 26, 2020
ogbiwa:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/53903703
he should have been careful. Anyway contact me for a very clean foreign used glk Benz 2011. Still in the United States but we will ship as soon as we have an interest.
Re: Harry Maguire Found Guilty Of Bribery & Violence, Sentenced by emmydee(m): 9:49am On Aug 26, 2020
Wetin all of them find go Greece?
His lawyer has a good case though.
Re: Harry Maguire Found Guilty Of Bribery & Violence, Sentenced by Codes151(m): 10:01am On Aug 26, 2020
LostMyZeal:
Strip him of that shii and give to DE GEA or Bruno abeg undecided
keep your comment to your club!!
Re: Harry Maguire Found Guilty Of Bribery & Violence, Sentenced by Codes151(m): 10:03am On Aug 26, 2020
baratech:
..and he still got called up to the England national team...

Just imagine if it was a black British player.... Like Sterling

Racism is real
racism how?
After his sis was drugged??

Smh Africans

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Well Equipped Stadium Prototype Constructed By 14-Year-Old Boy In Aba / Ex-Nigerian Boxer, Ayodele Peters Lives In Abject Poverty [photos] / Ola Aina Cleared By FIFA To Represent Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.