Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,834 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:43 AM

Harry Maguire Found Guilty Of Bribery & Violence, Sentenced - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Harry Maguire Found Guilty Of Bribery & Violence, Sentenced (29530 Views)

Ex-Man City footballer Benjamin Mendy Found Not Guilty of Rape / Samson Siasia Banned For Life By FIFA For Bribery, Match Fixing / Harry Maguire: Man Utd Agree £80m Deal For Leicester Defender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harry Maguire Found Guilty Of Bribery & Violence, Sentenced by Emmanuelolu1000: 10:39am On Aug 26, 2020
ex convict man utd captain. Design your business logo for 2000naira. If interested, check my signature. Thank you!
Re: Harry Maguire Found Guilty Of Bribery & Violence, Sentenced by Ihatemumu: 11:03am On Aug 26, 2020
If this was Nigeria,

Re: Harry Maguire Found Guilty Of Bribery & Violence, Sentenced by MajohBankz: 11:08am On Aug 26, 2020
Man u should just help him and take the PENALTY as usual. It's no biggie
Re: Harry Maguire Found Guilty Of Bribery & Violence, Sentenced by manunitedbabes: 11:57am On Aug 26, 2020
shocked anyways it is bad of him but what I can I do? I love my man united no doubt. Uhmmmm somebody said man U should take the penalty hmmm imagine human thinking so that u can avoid to collect 4:0 abi hahhahaha u done fail Chelsea
Re: Harry Maguire Found Guilty Of Bribery & Violence, Sentenced by autonomous22: 12:14pm On Aug 26, 2020
21cents:
Do you know who I am?... and I used to think only Nigerians use that proud line.

These are just allegation..... U no no police again??

They are all d same everywhere... Except that Nigerians own are the worst
Re: Harry Maguire Found Guilty Of Bribery & Violence, Sentenced by Elxandre(m): 12:15pm On Aug 26, 2020
baratech:

You are following the narrative the British media has created for you... They are telling you to give him benefit of doubt... Because he's white

But just imagine if it was a black player.. Like sterling or pogba... Do you think they'll ever smell national team or man u captaincy again (respectively)..?

Why not let it happen to a black player first?
Re: Harry Maguire Found Guilty Of Bribery & Violence, Sentenced by ghettochild(m): 12:27pm On Aug 26, 2020
EdoPrince93:
How shameful..He was guilty of all 4 charges levelled against him and rather than apologize and hang his head in shame he claimed some Albanians wanted to rape his sister and kidnap him... He shouldn't be captain of Man Utd because he just brought disgrace upon that great club...Nonsense overhyped player... undecided undecided angry angry
Bros will that reduce his wages or his playing time??
Get a grip jor

1 Like

Re: Harry Maguire Found Guilty Of Bribery & Violence, Sentenced by angelfallz(m): 12:29pm On Aug 26, 2020
Marveworld:
Season 20/21 is about to start, you will be surprised to see him in the field on first man U match

And why shouldn't he be on the field?
Re: Harry Maguire Found Guilty Of Bribery & Violence, Sentenced by angelfallz(m): 12:33pm On Aug 26, 2020
post=93232642:

That is so unexpected of a player the caliber of Maguire.
Highly disappointed in him!
Haba!

I wonder why you think because someone plays for a big club or works for a big corporation or is a public figure, he immediately becomes a Demi god that can do no wrong.
Re: Harry Maguire Found Guilty Of Bribery & Violence, Sentenced by angelfallz(m): 12:36pm On Aug 26, 2020
Golan007:

Suspended sentence but it is a great damage to his reputation.

He should have simply pleaded to the greek police whom are actually quite nice.

And what reputation is that?
Re: Harry Maguire Found Guilty Of Bribery & Violence, Sentenced by Godkillbuhari(m): 2:51pm On Aug 26, 2020
Patosky4U:
80£ fraud. I knew this guy is corrupt because the way Man utd start getting penalty immediately he became captain I was certain he normally bribe the VAR officials grin grin grin grin
. Keep quite and stop posting rubbish
Re: Harry Maguire Found Guilty Of Bribery & Violence, Sentenced by fof1: 5:30pm On Aug 26, 2020
Slurity:
This MacLean of a man is just all over the news for the wrong reasons. Is that a breast on the first picture? I kept zooming in to see clearly. Oooh.. what is wrong with my eyes?

What is ur Problem with BREAST? Are U hungry to Suck it? Pls Enter house and Stop Disgracing Mankind.
Re: Harry Maguire Found Guilty Of Bribery & Violence, Sentenced by nsilordgmail(m): 6:25pm On Aug 26, 2020
'Do you know who I am'. Maguire sounding like FFK grin
Re: Harry Maguire Found Guilty Of Bribery & Violence, Sentenced by baratech: 10:28pm On Sep 13, 2020
Elxandre:

Why not let it happen to a black player first?

Are you reading what they're saying about Mason Greenwood?
Re: Harry Maguire Found Guilty Of Bribery & Violence, Sentenced by baratech: 10:30pm On Sep 13, 2020
Codes151:
racism how?
After his sis was drugged??

Smh Africans

His Sister was drugged... So he decided to have a fight with the police... Wake up

Read what they're saying about Mason Greenwood...

Then with your clear eye, judge how they report both stories
Re: Harry Maguire Found Guilty Of Bribery & Violence, Sentenced by baratech: 10:32pm On Sep 13, 2020
RealEzee:
grin which one b British narrative inside na, why play the race card in a matter of present circumstances kwa?
Stay in the present bud, till the appeal is done we go know.

Well he's been found guilty...

But see how they narrate his story... He's made to look so innocent... Like a victim in all of it...

Then read how they talk about Mason Greenwood...
Re: Harry Maguire Found Guilty Of Bribery & Violence, Sentenced by Elxandre(m): 10:37pm On Sep 13, 2020
baratech:

Are you reading what they're saying about Mason Greenwood?

He sought after prostitutes when he just got his first call up.

Isn't that terrible for his career?

Please!
We all know the negative press John Terry had back then for his misdeeds.
Re: Harry Maguire Found Guilty Of Bribery & Violence, Sentenced by baratech: 10:47pm On Sep 13, 2020
Elxandre:

He sought after prostitutes when he just got his first call up.

Isn't that terrible for his career?

Please!
We all know the negative press John Terry had back then for his misdeeds.

A Manchester United captain got arrested for fighting police officers!

Between both cases, which is worse? Say the truth please

... Just to add, the England manager said he wasn't going to drop maguire... Public outcry made him drop him

Mason Greenwood was kicked out within 3hrs
Re: Harry Maguire Found Guilty Of Bribery & Violence, Sentenced by Elxandre(m): 1:29am On Sep 14, 2020
baratech:

A Manchester United captain got arrested for fighting police officers!

Between both cases, which is worse? Say the truth please

... Just to add, the England manager said he wasn't going to drop maguire... Public outcry made him drop him

Mason Greenwood was kicked out within 3hrs

Greenwood actually put the team at risk with his actions because they have to be careful cos of covid.

Maguire incident happened long before before the match and has nothing to do with the team directly.
Re: Harry Maguire Found Guilty Of Bribery & Violence, Sentenced by Elxandre(m): 1:31am On Sep 14, 2020
baratech:

Well he's been found guilty...

But see how they narrate his story... He's made to look so innocent... Like a victim in all of it...

Then read how they talk about Mason Greenwood...

I forgot to add, Maguire is a joke on social media these days cos of the incidence.
What else do you expect them to do with him?

Get sacked from united for the case and wasting the 80m spent in signing him just a year ago?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ola Aina Cleared By FIFA To Represent Nigeria / Arsenal, Man City, PSG... 5 Top Clubs That Have Never Won The UCL / IGP Commends Juliet Ukah, Woman Police Fighter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.