Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,424 members, 7,881,560 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:49 PM

Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out (42848 Views)

Don't Study In Ukraine: Caleb Obari M----ered / Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia. / Missing Nigerian Boy In Rome Found By Good Samaritan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by Saintsquare(m): 10:35am On Aug 27, 2020
humilitypays:
Countries You Must Never Go for Study or Stay As a Nigerian!

1.) Northern Cyprus - don't ever go to this country as a Nigerian student!

2.) Benin Republic

3.) Ghana - unnecessary hatred, envy, jealousy of Nigerians and high cost of living + high unemployment rate!

4.) Ukraine

5.) Turkey - good for business trips, but not good for study, Nigerian students keep off!

6.) Lebanon - dead economy, modern slave trade, human right abuses, mass unemployment

7.) South Africa - extreme hatred for Nigerians!

8.) Egypt

9.) Libya - war torn, human right abuses, modern slave trade, trafficking!

10.) India - racism, hatred for Nigerians, high sexual abuse & high unemployment

11.) Pakistan

12.) Syria - war torn!

13.) Saudi Arabia - freedom is highly restricted & very brutal human right abuses for non-citizens & blacks!

14.) UAE (Dubai)

15.) Serbia

16.) Finland - racism is high

17.) Czech Republic - Racism is high!

18.) Mexico - risky!

19.) Philippines

20.) Bulgaria

21.) Oman

Don't ever go to these countries to study or to live permanently, they are not friendly to Nigerians and black people generally! And their education system is worst than Nigeria's own, why waste so much money acquiring useless certificate that won't help you grow in life

It is quite glaring that you know next to nothing about Finland and Czech Republic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 27, 2020
UDUJ:

Points well taken, but is that why he is on every thread saying the same thing over and over again? Last time I checked the Nigerian christian population is about the same with the Muslims but you don't see the Muslims on every thread saying the same thing over and over again.

Those that will listen will listen and those that will turn deaf ears will turn deaf ears no matter how many times you keep regurgitating the same message. Nigeria is the most religious country in the world but yet one of the most impoverished, with very wicked and heartless citizens.

Normally I should not respond to your mention but I did becuase your post was matured and not insulting.

P/S - I am a Christian by the way. So let's get that out of the way. Cheers cool
Aiight, Sir. I was almost thinking you wete atheist, or sumthing. My bad, apologies. Granted, he does drop his messages on EVERY THREAD as you said, but he does it without abusing anyone, innit? He comments and leaves without even paying attention to clapbacks and insults hurled at him(gotta hand it to him, he doesn't disppoint me, lol) See, the gospel must be repeatedly dished out (served Hot, sef) till the coming of the Saviour. There are no day-offs when it comes to this. Haven't u heard the line, "as the Spirit(Holy spirit, not yours oh) leads" The Spirit is always gingered to lead bcuz there are too many souls to be saved and redeemed from the shackles of sin and death. Yea, that sums it up IMO. Cheers too!
Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by Kingrefreshed: 11:09am On Aug 27, 2020
Raylight2:

As if you can investigate matters of this magnitude yourself in your own country.
my point is that Nigerian government will not help them. They should move and start the investigation with the help of Nigerian consulate there. It will be better
Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by Jimbadly: 11:15am On Aug 27, 2020
That guy is more than 20 years old abeg. undecided

Your parents sent you to go study, and you went there to party and frolick with white babes. See what it has led you to. See the misery you have caused your parents.

May you be found sha. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by mattfeuter(m): 11:23am On Aug 27, 2020
humilitypays:

2.) Benin Republic

3.) Ghana - unnecessary hatred, envy, jealousy of Nigerians and high cost of living + high unemployment rate!

4.) Ukraine

5.) Turkey - good for business trips, but not good for study, Nigerian students keep off!

6.) Lebanon - dead economy, modern slave trade, human right abuses, mass unemployment

8.) Egypt

10.) India - racism, hatred for Nigerians, high sexual abuse & high unemployment

11.) Pakistan

12.) Syria - war torn!

13.) Saudi Arabia - freedom is highly restricted & very brutal human right abuses for non-citizens & blacks!

14.) UAE (Dubai)

15.) Serbia

18.) Mexico - risky!

19.) Philippines

20.) Bulgaria

21.) Oman

Don't ever go to these countries to study or to live permanently, they are not friendly to Nigerians and black people generally! And their education system is worst than Nigeria's own, why waste so much money acquiring useless certificate that won't help you grow in life

Why is Oman on that list?

Finland & Czech too? Are you sure you’ve been to those countries
Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by prophetfire: 11:24am On Aug 27, 2020
Activist001:
[s][/s]
Stop saying trash.
If those things he wrote are thrash to you, then may God help you to be spiritually enlightened.

1 Like

Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by rationalhuman(m): 11:35am On Aug 27, 2020
Ignore that list. He is never been out of his village
mattfeuter:

Why is Oman on that list?

Finland & Czech too? Are you sure you’ve been to those countries
Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by Mamahvic(f): 11:36am On Aug 27, 2020
Skynet45:
This should teach nigerians to stay in ur country no place lyk home. At least stay away from countries known for racism angry

Yinmu. Nigerian students no dey die for naija so?
Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by Uzomacharles: 11:46am On Aug 27, 2020
Our Politicians Wickedness Is Speaking For Us
Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 11:56am On Aug 27, 2020
Something is wrong somewhere.... Something fishy.
A matured guy can't just get lost like that.... Hope he's find alive.
Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by lakeside30: 12:02pm On Aug 27, 2020
u go dey follow ukranian follow drag woman,na die my brother,that is the source of his death
Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by Dextre(m): 12:10pm On Aug 27, 2020
Saintsquare:
Russia is way better than Ukraine in all ramifications, Russians are kinda straightforward in the sense that if they don't like you, they won't hide it. Not saying Russia is heaven but Ukraine is a shithole, stuff like this happens all the time to blacks in Ukraine and 90% of the time goes unresolved.

Nigerians should avoid Ukraine, many unresolved missing/murder cases, don't be lured with cheap tuition schools with worthless certificate.

How many murder cases have you heard of in Ukraine really? I sincerely want to know cos I have lived there for years before and to be talking with such conviction baffles me. Unresolved murder cases of blacks?
Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by kenfa: 12:11pm On Aug 27, 2020
This guy doesn't look 20. I hope he's found though.
Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by Dextre(m): 12:16pm On Aug 27, 2020
jaxxy:

Yes bt cases from Ukraine on Africans is getting alarming. I actually thought Russia wud be worse bt reports I’m getting show Russia is more Accomodating and tolerant.

Russia is no where near, you are only well tolerated in their cities, enta their rural area na. The whole eastern Europe is a massive headquarter of racism,however there are still good people there. That Russia is better than Ukraine in terms of racism is just funny to me.. These people are exactly the same, you can't even differentiate an eastern Ukrainian from a Russian because he cannot even speak Ukrainian language most of the time. And eastern Ukraine is bedrock of racism unlike the western side
Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by Dextre(m): 12:18pm On Aug 27, 2020
Bluffly:

Bros Eastern Europe does not pocket racism and you know that they live it. Other countries have racism as well fact but have become enlightened from the perspective creating an enabling environment for business.

Mind you I never said I doesnt exist but when on scale those destinations I mentioned are way far better than Eastern Europe. FACT

I get you
Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by jaxxy(m): 12:22pm On Aug 27, 2020
Dextre:

Russia is no where near, you are only well tolerated in their cities, enta their rural area na. The whole eastern Europe is a massive headquarter of racism,however there are still good people there. That Russia is better than Ukraine in terms of racism is just funny to me.. These people are exactly the same, you can't even differentiate an eastern Ukrainian from a Russian because he cannot even speak Ukrainian language most of the time. And eastern Ukraine is bedrock of racism unlike the western side

I’m not talking about racism here. This guy getting missing and sm other attacks on blacks wasn’t about racism bt regular crimes. Most were frnds or lovers. So it not about racism bt disposition to certain crimes.
Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by Dextre(m): 12:24pm On Aug 27, 2020
jaxxy:

I’m not talking about racism here. This guy getting missing and sm other attacks on blacks wasn’t about racism bt regular crimes. Most were frnds or lovers. So it not about racism bt disposition to certain crimes.

Attacks on blacks is purely because of racism. I get what you are saying but don't get it twisted,this is race related crime here
Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by petitejolie(f): 12:26pm On Aug 27, 2020
DAramis:
CC ibramhimovic303,

is this the case of Nigerian you mentioned in the North Cyprus thread that was thrown into black sea by 9 Ukrainians?
na wa ooooo
Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by Saintsquare(m): 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2020
Dextre:

How many murder cases have you heard of in Ukraine really? I sincerely want to know cos I have lived there for years before and to be talking with such conviction baffles me. Unresolved murder cases of blacks?
What about the Nigerian guy that got stabbed few months ago? what happened to the alleged murderers? were they prosecuted?
Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by Dextre(m): 12:35pm On Aug 27, 2020
Saintsquare:
What about the Nigerian guy that got stabbed few months ago? what happened to the alleged murderers? were they prosecuted?

I never said there aren't crimes,and i never said they usually do anything about it. But you made it sound like it's rampant, I was dere for 7years,not a single case of Ukrainians killing blacks during my time.
Cases of death in Russia too are never investigated,it's dere thing over there in eastern Europe, not an Ukrainian thing,they don't give a damn.
Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by jaxxy(m): 12:38pm On Aug 27, 2020
Dextre:

Attacks on blacks is purely because of racism. I get what you are saying but don't get it twisted,this is race related crime here

Not when they are frnds or lovers it’s not.
Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by Dextre(m): 12:42pm On Aug 27, 2020
jaxxy:

Not when they are frnds or lovers it’s not.

Bro, forget friends or lovers talk o, there are whites,serious racists that'll lure you in with friendship to exercise their hatred. Thrown into the sea by a group of people and you still think this wasn't a well thought out plan by this people. They had already make these plans since,not like he went there himself,he was invited by so called friends.
Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by frog12: 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2020
WHAT was he doing on YACHT where dem dey do all sorts of RUBBISH like SEX ROMPS, DRUGS ??
NIGERIANS should learn!
Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by jaxxy(m): 12:45pm On Aug 27, 2020
Dextre:

Bro, forget friends or lovers talk o, there are whites,serious racists that'll lure you in with friendship to exercise their hatred. Thrown into the sea by a group of people and you still think this wasn't a well thought out plan by this people. They had already make these plans since,not like he went there himself,he was invited by so called friends.

Was he thrown into the sea? Has that been established?
Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:13pm On Aug 27, 2020
Fear woman
Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by frog12: 1:17pm On Aug 27, 2020
na dey BOY dey picture with this WHITE girl?

mo gbe! so he go dey party with girls instead of STUDYING?
WETING be dis silly school whey we no get for NIGERIA TO study agriculture?
Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by planetx: 1:18pm On Aug 27, 2020
Stop sending your children to this racist hell holes under the guise of schooling abroad.
Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by frog12: 1:19pm On Aug 27, 2020
why is TURKEY not good for study?

humilitypays:

2.) Benin Republic

4.) Ukraine

8.) Egypt

11.) Pakistan

12.) Syria - war torn!

14.) UAE (Dubai)

15.) Serbia

18.) Mexico - risky!

19.) Philippines

20.) Bulgaria

21.) Oman

Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by frog12: 1:25pm On Aug 27, 2020
good story. because anything ABROAD to them is good!

you HEAR stories of women with children on the BOATS in libya.
even those NIGERIAN returnees coming with CHILDREN. CAN YOU BELIEVE THEM?
THEY go to these war countries with their CHILDREN!

UDUJ:

Too much sense in your post. Truth is majority of guys end up in these countries after being tricked by unscrupulous travel agents.

I saw 2 Nigerians at Dubai airport in 2014 on my way to Singapore. They approached me and asked if I was a Nigerian to which I answered in the affirmative. They said they have been stranded in the airport there without money for about a week now. And that they were expecting their people from Nigeria to send them some money so they could continue on their way. I asked them where they were travelling to and they told me Cyprus. I now asked them whether they were going there for work( with a job already secured) or schooling and they said NO, that they were going there to hustle. I asked them if they had ever gone there before or if they have people there and to this they responded NO as well that they will make it. I took them to a restaurant at the airport and bought food for them and just advised them to be careful. That's all the help I could render at that point because I had a connecting flight to catch to Singapore.

That's the sad reality we find ourselves in right now. Majority of people leaving the country know next to nothing about the countries they are travelling to.

Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by planetx: 1:27pm On Aug 27, 2020
UDUJ:
Ukraine has a high neo-nazi population, these dudes are extremely racist and attack blacks unprovoked. My thinking is that some racist neo-nazis must have seen this black dude having a good time with their girls and thus they laid an ambush for him.
But when they come here Africans will even pi.mp their women for them, when are Africans gonna have some sense.
Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by frog12: 1:28pm On Aug 27, 2020
OMAN , YEMEN, PHILLIPPINES should be on the list.
is everything ABROAD good to you?
even shithole countries.

rationalhuman:
Ignore that list. He is never been out of his village
Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by rationalhuman(m): 1:36pm On Aug 27, 2020
Finland, India and Czech Republic have education system that this no country from this continent can even having that in dreams that too in next 50 years.

frog12:
OMAN , YEMEN, PHILLIPPINES should be on the list.
is everything ABROAD good to you?
even shithole countries.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) / Which Country Would You Rather Live Apart From Nigeria? / A Nairalander's Experiences On The Train From Port-Harcourt To Kano In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.