Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,428 members, 7,881,572 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:10 AM

Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out (42849 Views)

Don't Study In Ukraine: Caleb Obari M----ered / Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia. / Missing Nigerian Boy In Rome Found By Good Samaritan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by rationalhuman(m): 1:40pm On Aug 27, 2020
If you genuinely want answer, than ask this way Why any country is good for education.

1. Language, I lived in izmir, Istanbul and Trabzon for years, Language is big obstacle
2. Turkish University ranking is among the low
3. Since past 5 years it has become difficult to live for even Turks who are moderate, Social unrest is too much, Economy is crumbling and so prices are going up. Very bad times.

And if you are not Muslim, then Dont wonder if someone just ask your religion and then spit on face, this had happened to one of my colleague who was from Ethiopia.

frog12:
why is TURKEY not good for study?

Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by inumidun2010(m): 2:10pm On Aug 27, 2020
Skynet45:
This should teach nigerians to stay in ur country no place lyk home. At least stay away from countries known for racism angry

How is this post related to RACISM....
Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by inumidun2010(m): 2:15pm On Aug 27, 2020
farem:

Nigerian government this and that, even when the the boy fails his papers, you will still engage the Nigerian government.
Parents who wittingly or otherwise raise rebellious children want government to correct and reverse the consequences of their neglects.

Yatch party is a no no for a foreign and well brought up guys in such a country.
It is sad.

You are making sense... Yatch Party is so dangerous especially if you are among strangers ..there's a high possibility he was invited by a foreign Girl..this would have sparked outrage by admirers of that lady... Wisdom is actually the Principal thing..
Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by Ajsmart(m): 2:27pm On Aug 27, 2020
He most likely got lured into the web of those cowardly racists especially if he got himself involved with a cute white girl.

These Africans don’t listen, unfortunately..
Hopefully he’s found safe.
Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by Cousin9999: 2:40pm On Aug 27, 2020
SeriouslySense:
I will advise Nigerians in foreign countries to mind their business as much as they can, especially in racist countries, always be aware of your environment, and try to be unnoticeable, while you focus on your goals.

Keeping your head down doesn't stop racist animals from targeting people. And it's wrong to subtly suggest the victims were somehow at fault.

1 Like

Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by Dextre(m): 2:40pm On Aug 27, 2020
jaxxy:

Was he thrown into the sea? Has that been established?

That was what was said. When it's all said and done,he went on a yacht,disappeared without trace upon arrival back.You think he fell into the sea and his so called friends just casually walked back into their lives without raising alarm about it. Cmon man, have you even encountered a racist b4?
Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by Raylight2(m): 2:47pm On Aug 27, 2020
Kingrefreshed:
my point is that Nigerian government will not help them. They should move and start the investigation with the help of Nigerian consulate there. It will be better
ok. Sorry for my response. Didn't get you right
Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by jaxxy(m): 3:04pm On Aug 27, 2020
Dextre:

That was what was said. When it's all said and done,he went on a yacht,disappeared without trace upon arrival back.You think he fell into the sea and his so called friends just casually walked back into their lives without raising alarm about it. Cmon man, have you even encountered a racist b4?

Bro this looks beyond racist. How does sm1 take a walk on a YACHT and disappear when he’s not Houdini or Criss Angel. This is personal shit.
Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by ajl: 3:18pm On Aug 27, 2020
Cousin9999:

Keeping your head down doesn't stop racist animals from targeting people. And it's wrong to subtly suggest the victims were somehow at fault.

First, as a foreigner in a country, most especially as a student, you are responsible for your personal safety. That require good judgement at all times. You should know that no one will look for you as much as a native. As a student in Canada a long time ago, I only went to clubs to party. If someone had invited me to a yatch party, God know I wouldn't show up, not even out of fear for racist attack because anything water is not my territory. Even in America where I now live, there are places I wouldn't go because of likely racist attack. I saw a recent news where a black American that was going camping was attacked and assaulted by some white folks and they were just about starting to tye a noose around his neck and hang him on a tree until he was freed by some good citizens.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecut.com/amp/2020/07/vauhxx-booker-attempted-lynching-incident-explained.html
Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by Cousin9999: 3:33pm On Aug 27, 2020
I guarantee this woman was paid to lure him there, so racist animals could do things and then hide their crime.

These racist animals probably use women to lure men for all kinds of abuse. This is just one case we know about.
Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by obo389(m): 4:55pm On Aug 27, 2020
humilitypays:
Countries You Must Never Go for Study or Stay As a Nigerian!

1.) Northern Cyprus - don't ever go to this country as a Nigerian student!

2.) Benin Republic

3.) Ghana - unnecessary hatred, envy, jealousy of Nigerians and high cost of living + high unemployment rate!

4.) Ukraine

5.) Turkey - good for business trips, but not good for study, Nigerian students keep off!

6.) Lebanon - dead economy, modern slave trade, human right abuses, mass unemployment

7.) South Africa - extreme hatred for Nigerians!

8.) Egypt

9.) Libya - war torn, human right abuses, modern slave trade, trafficking!

10.) India - racism, hatred for Nigerians, high sexual abuse & high unemployment

11.) Pakistan

12.) Syria - war torn!

13.) Saudi Arabia - freedom is highly restricted & very brutal human right abuses for non-citizens & blacks!

14.) UAE (Dubai)

15.) Serbia

16.) Finland - racism is high

17.) Czech Republic - Racism is high!

18.) Mexico - risky!

19.) Philippines

20.) Bulgaria

21.) Oman

Don't ever go to these countries to study or to live permanently, they are not friendly to Nigerians and black people generally! And their education system is worst than Nigeria's own, why waste so much money acquiring useless certificate that won't help you grow in life
Thanks for this piece .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by Dextre(m): 4:57pm On Aug 27, 2020
jaxxy:

Bro this looks beyond racist. How does sm1 take a walk on a YACHT and disappear when he’s not Houdini or Criss Angel. This is personal shit.

grin believe me bro,it is race motivated. I have lived in that country before. I once lived in a house owned by a racist,we only knew he was the day we paid rent late. I'm not denying an underlying issue but race fueled that hatred to that extent.
Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by jaxxy(m): 5:00pm On Aug 27, 2020
Dextre:

grin believe me bro,it is race motivated. I have lived in that country before. I once lived in a house owned by a racist,we only knew he was the day we paid rent late. I'm not denying an underlying issue but race fueled that hatred to that extent.

Living there b4 I’m sure u see angles we don’t see for sure so I can’t dispute sm of ur facts.

1 Like

Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by SeriouslySense(m): 6:03pm On Aug 27, 2020
No not at all, it is not their faults, i do not mean to infer or convey that, i mean, they should be careful by understanding what kind of people their dealing with.
Cousin9999:

Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by SeriouslySense(m): 6:05pm On Aug 27, 2020
Okay
rationalhuman:
If you genuinely want answer, than ask this way Why any country is good for education.

1. Language, I lived in izmir, Istanbul and Trabzon for years, Language is big obstacle
2. Turkish University ranking is among the low
3. Since past 5 years it has become difficult to live for even Turks who are moderate, Social unrest is too much, Economy is crumbling and so prices are going up. Very bad times.

And if you are not Muslim, then Dont wonder if someone just ask your religion and then spit on face, this had happened to one of my colleague who was from Ethiopia.

Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by Atticusxsz(m): 6:59pm On Aug 27, 2020
Chai!!! Obari o! Like play like play, na so My Lil Bro wan take leave this world! embarassed
Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by EdmundDantes(m): 8:18pm On Aug 27, 2020
humilitypays:

2.) Benin Republic

3.) Ghana - unnecessary hatred, envy, jealousy of Nigerians and high cost of living + high unemployment rate!

4.) Ukraine

5.) Turkey - good for business trips, but not good for study, Nigerian students keep off!

6.) Lebanon - dead economy, modern slave trade, human right abuses, mass unemployment

8.) Egypt

10.) India - racism, hatred for Nigerians, high sexual abuse & high unemployment

11.) Pakistan

12.) Syria - war torn!

13.) Saudi Arabia - freedom is highly restricted & very brutal human right abuses for non-citizens & blacks!

14.) UAE (Dubai)

15.) Serbia

18.) Mexico - risky!

19.) Philippines

20.) Bulgaria

21.) Oman

Don't ever go to these countries to study or to live permanently, they are not friendly to Nigerians and black people generally! And their education system is worst than Nigeria's own, why waste so much money acquiring useless certificate that won't help you grow in life
Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by wildikeman(m): 11:00pm On Aug 27, 2020
Activist001:
[s][/s]
Stop saying trash.
that's one thing with all these zealots..they don't know when to shut up
Re: Caleb Obari-Mark, Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine: Parents Cry Out by faceland: 2:16am On Aug 28, 2020
humilitypays:

2.) Benin Republic

4.) Ukraine

8.) Egypt

11.) Pakistan

12.) Syria - war torn!

14.) UAE (Dubai)

15.) Serbia

18.) Mexico - risky!

19.) Philippines

20.) Bulgaria

21.) Oman

Africans hate us the most. I don't know what previous Nigerians did to them.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) / Which Country Would You Rather Live Apart From Nigeria? / A Nairalander's Experiences On The Train From Port-Harcourt To Kano In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.