Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:40 AM

Mompha Regains His Freedom, Withdraws N5m Suit Against EFCC - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mompha Regains His Freedom, Withdraws N5m Suit Against EFCC (21045 Views)

Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) / Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment / Osogbo Boys Protest Against 'EFCC's Harassment' (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mompha Regains His Freedom, Withdraws N5m Suit Against EFCC by UDUJ(m): 9:16am On Aug 27, 2020
ForeThinker:
To find peace, sometimes you have to be willing to lose your connection with people, places and things that create all the noise in your life.

My thought process is like this too. I find happiness in solitude and hate being among crowds. Most times people mistake this nature for pride and arrogance but that's so far from the truth cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mompha Regains His Freedom, Withdraws N5m Suit Against EFCC by MusiciansHubNG(m): 9:18am On Aug 27, 2020
Good he's gained his freedom.
Have they released his wrist watches?
Re: Mompha Regains His Freedom, Withdraws N5m Suit Against EFCC by Starkid3010(m): 9:19am On Aug 27, 2020
Scammer scamming scammers...
Re: Mompha Regains His Freedom, Withdraws N5m Suit Against EFCC by Perfecttouchade: 9:20am On Aug 27, 2020
Ok ...call/WhatsApp us for your quality Aluminium windows
Re: Mompha Regains His Freedom, Withdraws N5m Suit Against EFCC by bigplantainn: 9:20am On Aug 27, 2020
the guy has been arrested all this while?
Re: Mompha Regains His Freedom, Withdraws N5m Suit Against EFCC by segun18(m): 9:21am On Aug 27, 2020
swiz123:
I hope he doesn't go back to collect his pen and get re-re-arrested for it

Lol
Re: Mompha Regains His Freedom, Withdraws N5m Suit Against EFCC by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 27, 2020
Poverty fall on you!

Skyfornia:
He will enter again..no peace for the wicked.
Re: Mompha Regains His Freedom, Withdraws N5m Suit Against EFCC by Kendaboss(m): 9:23am On Aug 27, 2020
Anything goes in naija
Re: Mompha Regains His Freedom, Withdraws N5m Suit Against EFCC by Flier: 9:23am On Aug 27, 2020
dairykidd:
Government official thugs obtain u and u no fear to enter their office to contest am.. something dey worry this one. Better keep ur penis head one place and accept ur losses
Imagine they arrested him because he wanted to collect all his item back and freed him after withdrawing the charges against
Maybe they have shared the items,this country is a mess
I think we need military government
Re: Mompha Regains His Freedom, Withdraws N5m Suit Against EFCC by Owned: 9:25am On Aug 27, 2020
Joshmodest:

in Nigeria the wicked have peace like a river ....in this Nigeria as sad as it sounds , mompha is not going anywhere again !!
grin
Re: Mompha Regains His Freedom, Withdraws N5m Suit Against EFCC by Rocboy112: 9:25am On Aug 27, 2020
Skyfornia:
Tell me how is he a wicked one?His he politician that embezzles what what is meant for millions of Nigerians ?dont just player hate,if you have the chance also you will be glad with your achievement in life
Re: Mompha Regains His Freedom, Withdraws N5m Suit Against EFCC by Anaerobi(m): 9:26am On Aug 27, 2020
I will never withdraw any suit against government stuff
Re: Mompha Regains His Freedom, Withdraws N5m Suit Against EFCC by RPG2020(m): 9:26am On Aug 27, 2020
EfCC... You wan collect your things?
MO..... Yes sir i need them
EfCC..... Okay good, chose your goods or 15 years in prison?
MO..... Sir you can take them
EfCC.... Good boy you are free to go
MO ..... Thank you sir
EfCC...you are welcome boy
Re: Mompha Regains His Freedom, Withdraws N5m Suit Against EFCC by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 27, 2020
Flier:
Imagine they arrested him because he wanted to collect all his item back and freed him after withdrawing the charges against
Maybe they have shared the items ,this country is a mess
Yes na... part of the spoils of war. I don't know who is advising him to sue in the first place. As if he's not aware how the system works. You dey run illegal matter dem obtain u allow u go ur way nu still dey carry head come again?
Re: Mompha Regains His Freedom, Withdraws N5m Suit Against EFCC by Yankee101: 9:32am On Aug 27, 2020
That's why Dubai refused to send hushpuppi here

The system is a shame really

Someone talked of nigeria losing relevance, it's happening fast.

1 Like

Re: Mompha Regains His Freedom, Withdraws N5m Suit Against EFCC by destinytrent: 9:34am On Aug 27, 2020
Re: Mompha Regains His Freedom, Withdraws N5m Suit Against EFCC by Bahamas95(m): 9:34am On Aug 27, 2020
Thunder fire anybody wey say money nor good. He don settle Oga at the top.

Hush right now........

Re: Mompha Regains His Freedom, Withdraws N5m Suit Against EFCC by kenfa: 9:41am On Aug 27, 2020
If Hush was caught in Nigeria, he would have long be freed. Well-done, EFCC

1 Like

Re: Mompha Regains His Freedom, Withdraws N5m Suit Against EFCC by LaReinaa(f): 9:47am On Aug 27, 2020
Money has exchanged hands again grin
EFCC is becoming worse than NPF.. very corrupt agency sad

1 Like

Re: Mompha Regains His Freedom, Withdraws N5m Suit Against EFCC by larryking540: 10:26am On Aug 27, 2020
hisgrace090:
Hush puppi will now be regrating why he is not arrested by efcc.

just wait for 7 months no body will even kw husspuppy even existed on planet earth ,that's life ,
Re: Mompha Regains His Freedom, Withdraws N5m Suit Against EFCC by andrewbaba44: 10:26am On Aug 27, 2020
Skyfornia:

And your politicians are having peace

Continue
Re: Mompha Regains His Freedom, Withdraws N5m Suit Against EFCC by martineverest(m): 10:34am On Aug 27, 2020
hisgrace090:
Hush puppi will now be regrating why he is not arrested by efcc.
u think mompha is free yet?... remember he stole from foreigners,not Nigerians.his time is coming.u never can tell what FBI is cooking

1 Like

Re: Mompha Regains His Freedom, Withdraws N5m Suit Against EFCC by jaxxy(m): 11:05am On Aug 27, 2020
EFCC embarrassing themselves.

U released him, re arrested him and released him again.
Re: Mompha Regains His Freedom, Withdraws N5m Suit Against EFCC by grammarian247(m): 11:17am On Aug 27, 2020
I am an expert at Pearson Test of English (PTE) coaching. Contact me https:///+2348038999587
Re: Mompha Regains His Freedom, Withdraws N5m Suit Against EFCC by NobleKing001(m): 11:19am On Aug 27, 2020
EFCC just want to be eating from this man..

b4 dis year ends, they will still call arraign him again

ABEG.
Come for ur Logo design, Flyer/poster, all graphic design..
whatsapp: 0..8..1..3...4..0..5..3....5....5...4.
very affordable.
Re: Mompha Regains His Freedom, Withdraws N5m Suit Against EFCC by MATURELION: 11:19am On Aug 27, 2020
ForeThinker:
To find peace, sometimes you have to be willing to lose your connection with people, places and things that create all the noise in your life.
dude I appreciate your work keep it up bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mompha Regains His Freedom, Withdraws N5m Suit Against EFCC by frog12: 12:35pm On Aug 27, 2020
you are RIGHT. IT looks like a media ploy by the EFCC.

weIMPORT:
This country is a joke. Everything just seems like a script drafted by the government to distract young Nigerians. I refuse to be distracted anyway
Re: Mompha Regains His Freedom, Withdraws N5m Suit Against EFCC by AraduF90(m): 12:44pm On Aug 27, 2020
Political connection grin grin

He was tipped off about his arrest in Dubai, he then ran to Nigeria nd surrendered himself to efcc. He knows he'll be safe in Our jungle country because he is laundering money for some abokis.
For now he can't travel out for fear of being arrested, also he'll be keeping a low profile and [b][/b] believe me he is cleaning up to join politics for grand protection.

As for hushpuppy he is a loud mouth with no brains and political connect .

1 Like

Re: Mompha Regains His Freedom, Withdraws N5m Suit Against EFCC by Jakama90(m): 3:10pm On Aug 27, 2020
Skyfornia:
Did he collect your father's land? Did you do boy boy for him and he did not settle you? What makes him a wicked man to you? Did your pastor says he was the cause of your poor life? Brother put more effort and pray for grace. Stop hating.
Re: Mompha Regains His Freedom, Withdraws N5m Suit Against EFCC by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 27, 2020
wait till FBI enters his matter, suddenly EFCC will be issuing arrest warrant, Interpol notice up and down.

1 Like

Re: Mompha Regains His Freedom, Withdraws N5m Suit Against EFCC by Yungdav(m): 6:49pm On Aug 27, 2020
but on a serious note money no fit dis guy even a bit grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Nab 6 Members Of Shilla Boys In Adamawa, Recover 14 Stolen Laptops (Pix) / Buraimoh Gafar Murder: Lagos Policeman Protests As Court Remands Four Inspectors / Police Kill Kidnapper Who Was Collecting ₦2M Ransom In Adamawa, Rescue Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.