Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,315 members, 7,887,959 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:58 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1407308 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nikkybeth: 5:52pm On Nov 18, 2020
Daraojo:
I messaged my account officer everyday, I didn't allow her rest at all. You are a customer and they are keeping your money, they are obligated to give you official documents when required, please apply more pressure, if they don't agree, you can explain in your LOE

Thanks I finally got it today�

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nikkybeth: 5:54pm On Nov 18, 2020
shadama:

I have the same issue, went to the bank (first bank) with the format and everything, asked two different staff on different days and they said there's nothing they can do, that's their policy. That they won't give out a letter with such info, I can only attach my bank statement to the letter. So I accepted the reference letter like that, asked for letter of non-indebtedness as which I will attach with my bank statement and gift deed. I searched nairaland and saw some other stories of people that did the same, so I decided to do that and hope for the best. I will also add the explanation to my LOE.

I finally got the letter in the required format from Gt

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nikkybeth: 5:59pm On Nov 18, 2020
MapleLand2021:
Hello Fam,
Please under study and language when filling express entry form
Am I just to only put the details of all studies (in this case masters and Neco)verified by wes for spouse,

Or am I to put all including first degree?

Or just the masters study details alone?

I put details of all my studies. After each detail you enter they'll ask if you have an ECA for it. I answered no for my degree and law school. I answered yes for my masters as I evaluated only my masters

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Cheerfulmum: 5:59pm On Nov 18, 2020
The same question on my mind. The wait is tiring. Seems they want to alternate between 3 weeks now the way they did in the last draw. The more they wait the more people enter the pool with high scores. If they draw 2 weeks back to back scores will definitely drop.

Jbelieve:
Please do we have a draw today or when is the next draw

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Palaexpress: 6:06pm On Nov 18, 2020
NneAku344:
[color=#006600][/color]

Yes my husband is a lecturer.. He's the principal applicant in our application.

You can go ahead with ask your questions

Great! Thank you very much for your kind response.
I want to find out if my HOD can issue a reference letter or if the letter MUST come from the Registrar?
Also, did he need to attach payslips?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Prisscindy(f): 6:06pm On Nov 18, 2020
CRS 472, 5000 invitations. Things are looking good though. May this journey be easy and fruitful at the long run. Congratulations to the ITA clinchers!

18 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by abnot: 6:07pm On Nov 18, 2020
472 5000 invites. To all those on 469 don't lose hope. If your birthday is still three months away just be patient you'll get it .

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Palaexpress: 6:13pm On Nov 18, 2020
abnot:
472 5000 invites. To all those on 469 don't lose hope. If your birthday is still three months away just be patient you'll get it .

Yeah, was just about to post this. 5000 is a good number!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ShoeShineGuy: 6:24pm On Nov 18, 2020
Prisscindy:
CRS 472, 5000 invitations. Things are looking good though. May this journey be easy and fruitful at the long run. Congratulations to the ITA clinchers!

Thanks for re-igniting our hope. Even though we're losing points in few weeks, we'll continue to believe until then.

Big congrats to all ITA clinchers.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ShoeShineGuy: 6:26pm On Nov 18, 2020
@Liispa
This moniker just came to mind. How's your application? Wishing you soonest PPR sis.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by NneAku344: 6:33pm On Nov 18, 2020
Palaexpress:

Great! Thank you very much for your kind response.
I want to find out if my HOD can issue a reference letter or if the letter MUST come from the Registrar?
Also, did he need to attach payslips?

No it must come from the registrar. No he didn't attach payslip, but the amount he is paid per month and annually were stated on the reference letter he got from the registrar

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 6:34pm On Nov 18, 2020
abnot:

That’s very generous . I’m expecting a 475 if a draw is held today .
agent of doom how market.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by KlausMike(m): 6:35pm On Nov 18, 2020
Oga calm down naa grin

ednut1:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Zinzu: 6:42pm On Nov 18, 2020
No, you don't need to do medicals.

EloquentE:
Hello everyone,

Please I'm new here. I'll like to inquire from anyone that has gone through Ontario PNP before if I need to do any medicals for the application.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 6:47pm On Nov 18, 2020
KlausMike:
Oga calm down naa grin

grin no sir. These Indian wannabes must be put in their place.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Igethope: 6:51pm On Nov 18, 2020
468/469 hang in there. Pray they keep up this momentum. ITA shall fall !

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by sauuron: 6:56pm On Nov 18, 2020
abnot:
I believe this is the nicest thing you've ever posted grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Palaexpress: 6:56pm On Nov 18, 2020
NneAku344:

No it must come from the registrar. No he didn't attach payslip, but the amount he is paid per month and annually were stated on the reference letter he got from the registrar

Thank you very much for your kind response.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 6:59pm On Nov 18, 2020
ednut1:
I can’t laugh o grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 7:00pm On Nov 18, 2020
They should even do a one off 450! Omoooo people will give testimony in church o

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by KlausMike(m): 7:06pm On Nov 18, 2020
Igethope:
468/469 hang in there. Pray they keep up this momentum. ITA shall fall !

Amen oh!!!!! 470 in the house!!!!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ogunlowoluseun: 7:08pm On Nov 18, 2020
abnot:

My dilemma

Currently at 463, can get to 469 if I max out However birthday is in mid January. Remark came back as same... Was already thinking of doing TEF(which would take 6-7months to clinch).

Now I don't know if I should take the risk of rewriting IELTS hoping to Max out or just focus my energy on TEF.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by abnot: 7:22pm On Nov 18, 2020
ednut1:
Market is good lol . It was only a guess
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by EloquentE: 7:23pm On Nov 18, 2020
Zinzu:
No, you don't need to do medicals.

Thanks a lot.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by abnot: 7:24pm On Nov 18, 2020
sauuron:
I believe this is the nicest thing you've ever posted grin
Lol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Cheerfulmum: 7:26pm On Nov 18, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by abnot: 7:28pm On Nov 18, 2020
ogunlowoluseun:

My dilemma

Currently at 463, can get to 469 if I max out However birthday is in mid January. Remark came back as same... Was already thinking of doing TEF(which would take 6-7months to clinch).

Now I don't know if I should take the risk of rewriting IELTS hoping to Max out or just focus my energy on TEF.

Try and max ielts (LRWs 8.5 8.5 7.5 8.0) that should give you three or four extra points . French TEF is a much longer path

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Palaexpress: 7:28pm On Nov 18, 2020
Cheerfulmum:
I have not seen ITA o does it drop gradually? Will they send me a mail or I will check my profile? Does it take time to drop?

Just go and drink chilled juice. It should drop before midnight.
Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Queenmaker: 7:29pm On Nov 18, 2020
r4blessing:
No for a prepaid dollar account you don't need to have an account with the bank, be it Naira or dorm account. Just go to any of their branch and get the card same day.
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Daboll: 7:32pm On Nov 18, 2020
Good evening house. Please can I use more than one NOC code in my EE PROFILE? Thank you �
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nacho4: 7:39pm On Nov 18, 2020
ogunlowoluseun:

My dilemma

If I were in your shoes, I would suspend TEF for now
Give IELTS my best shot (take enough time to prepare and write it such that my result is out latest 25th Dec).

3 things:
- If you happen to max it, you would have a 3wks window in the pool within which you may get ITA at 469.

- If you max it and still don't get ITA by your bday, you will be on 464/463 during your 6-7 months (post bday) prep period for TEF. Still better than being on 457/458

- If you don't max it, you tried.

Whatever choice you make, your bday will still come and go and you will lose that 5/6 points...or not

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by xtylyn(f): 7:42pm On Nov 18, 2020
JudiTee:

Which campus?

Elele Campus

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (729)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / USA Visit Visa Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.