Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,397 members, 7,944,030 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 10:19 AM

My Walk With Michael Jackson (king Of Pop) - Azubuike Queen-esther - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Walk With Michael Jackson (king Of Pop) - Azubuike Queen-esther (374 Views)

Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) / Tiwa Savage & Son, Jamil Balogun Serving Too Much Swag At Opening Of Pop Up Shop / Toke Makinwa: "I Almost Slept With Michael Dapaah "Big Shaq" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Walk With Michael Jackson (king Of Pop) - Azubuike Queen-esther by AprokoGirl: 7:52am On Aug 28, 2020
I guess this would be an intriguing topic talking about it, but then I would relate it to you.

For a quick understanding. I loved MJ’s dance steps- THE BREAK DANCE; so, I learnt it. Yes, I learnt how to break dance, I STILL DO!. If you know you know!!!��

But you see, I have never studied to know what kept him at that position until his death. MJ died in year 2009 @ 50.

Fast forward to today for the first time, in my research I am just discovering what kept him. His dance steps after 11 YEARS. And this didn’t come easy.

The research shows that his feet was the only part of his body no man ever saw till he died; he was always on socks. At his death autopsy report revealed that those feet were seriously deformed possibly from excessive dance stunts. They were calloused and looked decayed, and must have been very painful.

This is to say that MJ, had to undergo this level of pain to remain the KING OF POP.

Up until now, nobody had ever stepped into his shoes. I didn’t even know the level of pain he had to endure to keep himself at the top. He was a dance god!

You see, many of us, point at several people that we feel are celebrities probably because of the influence they weld and we say we want to be like them without knowing the level of the sacrifice they had to go through to keep themselves at the top. Michael Jackson literally had to move on decayed toes, to keep up the glory.

LIKE NO BLOOD NO GLORY.

He BLED TO DESTINY…. This is a guy who we as Christians believe that he didn’t know God. ( Who even knows if we would see him in heaven ��)
Yet he understood the code for maintaining relevance.

But you see our today Christians, we want the glory but we don’t want to work for it, we want to be top ministers whom God uses mightily, put we don’t want to work it out. We are lackadaisical, sluggish, lazy. ����

We are literally begged to pray, to study the word of God, we are begged to have fellowship/intimacy with God.��

Many of us have ministries committed to us but we don’t want to have a relationship with the master who gave us the work to do for sustenance. ��

We practically do not want to commit ourselves but we want to remain relevant.

Many of us want to be the Kathryn kulhman of our time, but had never cared to know the secret that kept her in ministry until her death.

Many have coveted the spirit of Billy Graham on his passing, but nobody wants to know the secret that kept Billy.

Many have also coveted the spirit of Dr. Morris Cerullo on his passing but they done want to know the secret behind the influence he welded.

Many of us have also coveted the spirit of Archbishop Benson Idahosa but do not want to bend down and observe the secret of his success in ministry.

We want to be like Pst Chris, Bishop Oyedepo, Prophetess Dr. Juanita Bynum…. But we don’t want to pay any sacrifice.

Have you ever seen Pst Chris pray?
Have you seen Mama Bynum pray?

But you want to be like them? Chaiii.

All we want is jumping from pillar to post, being in every program and on every stage.

You see, truth is that people know what flows from you and the moment the little fire in you dries up vuum, they migrate to the next available minister…. And you become a bygone story of “THERE WAS”

This is the result of the ten foolish virgins that were seen everywhere but they did not take an extra oil of sustenance to keep their fire burning.

What is that extraordinary thing you do that keeps you breathing and burning always?

MJ bled till he died, because what he was doing was so and very important to him.

Today, many of us are joking with what was committed to us because, we don’t know that we are bearing destinies in our womb.

Refuse to joke with what God had committed into your hands….

Work it out.

For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestations of the sons of God....{who have refused to be stale, stagnant and old…. That they remain in the system were God used to be} Romans 8:18 the brackets are mine ooo!

GET SERIOUS!
KEEP WORKING….!
REFUSE TO BE STALE!

Source: https://web.facebook.com/azubuike.queenesther/posts/2405495936418237

cc; lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Check Out What The Body Hub By TIAS Is Offering 3 Of It's Lucky Winners / Hold Pastor Ibiyeomie Accountable If Anything Evil Happens To Me - Daddy Freeze / Top 10 Richest Rappers In The World 2020 And Their Net Worths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.