Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,998 members, 7,909,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:12 AM

Hold Pastor Ibiyeomie Accountable If Anything Evil Happens To Me - Daddy Freeze - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hold Pastor Ibiyeomie Accountable If Anything Evil Happens To Me - Daddy Freeze (372 Views)

Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat / Davido: If I Die, Too Much Money Kill Me, Daddy Freeze Slams Him. / They Are Planning To Kill Me - Daddy Showkey Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Hold Pastor Ibiyeomie Accountable If Anything Evil Happens To Me - Daddy Freeze by Toyboyz: 1:22am On Sep 10, 2020
Radio Presenter, Ifedayo Olarinde widely known as Daddy Freeze, has asked Nigerians to hold Pastor David Ibiyeomie, accountable if anything evil happens to him.

Freeze said this in response to threats made by Ibiyeomie to arrest, tear and kill him for “insulting” Bishop David Oyedepo.

In reaction, Freeze has said that he did not insult Bishop Oyedepo but merely corrected him.

He urged the police to call Ibiyeomie for questioning over the threat to his life.

He noted that freedom of speech does not give room for threat to life.

He said, “I also need to draw the attention of the public and the law enforcement to the threat of life that was issued to me in that video.

“Pastor Ibiyeomie, I don’t know if you know that threat to life is a criminal offence and let it be on the record that you threatened my life. Is this how Nigerians are going to accept this?

If anything happens to me, I hope you know who to hold accountable.

Are we going to keep quiet and let this lie because it is coming from a pastor?

If anything happens to me, should anything whatsoever happen to me, I want you to know who to hold responsible.”

https://bonanaija.com.ng/radio-presenter-ifedayo-olarinde-widely-known-as-daddy-freeze-has-asked-nigerians-to-hold-pastor-david-ibiyeomie-accountable-if-anything-evil-happens-to-him/

Lalasticlala

Re: Hold Pastor Ibiyeomie Accountable If Anything Evil Happens To Me - Daddy Freeze by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:26am On Sep 10, 2020
Same group of people pretending to be holier than thou while waging wars/crusades all over the world since "god" knows when. The bastards in robe preaching hate are the real demons of this world.... What ever happened to LOVE THY NEGHBOR?!
Re: Hold Pastor Ibiyeomie Accountable If Anything Evil Happens To Me - Daddy Freeze by DECENCY3: 1:49am On Sep 10, 2020
Afraid is catching freezer the Somalian, lols.

See how others feel when you talk carelessly against them.
Re: Hold Pastor Ibiyeomie Accountable If Anything Evil Happens To Me - Daddy Freeze by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:15am On Sep 10, 2020
DECENCY3:

There is a huge difference between having an opinion and threatening someone's life... Unless of course, you believe that anyone who has a different opinion than yours should have their existence threatened.

1 Like

Re: Hold Pastor Ibiyeomie Accountable If Anything Evil Happens To Me - Daddy Freeze by Kobicove(m): 2:37am On Sep 10, 2020
DECENCY3:

While I may not agree with Freeze all the time he merely offers criticisms.

What this idiotic pastor did is unacceptable and is very similar to what Erica did on the BBN show which got her disqualified.

No individual has any right whatsoever to threaten another person, the fóól was even recorded do so!
Re: Hold Pastor Ibiyeomie Accountable If Anything Evil Happens To Me - Daddy Freeze by Freestainworld(m): 2:45am On Sep 10, 2020
I know it will get to this point, pastor's and ego, he will not apologize now knowing fully he spoke out of anger.
Re: Hold Pastor Ibiyeomie Accountable If Anything Evil Happens To Me - Daddy Freeze by Charmingrascal(m): 3:16am On Sep 10, 2020
I am very sure that the Pastor is regretting his statements but his ego will not allow him to admit he was wrong and apologize.

The Pastor is not my problem it is those sheeples that will defend those things he said with their last sweat.

Dear congregants of Ibiyeomie's Church how can ur "Daddy" be so aggressive, he is not a symbol of Christ's gentleness and humility, he is not Christ like.

Freezer too talks too much and he is an anti Pastors and anti Christ, he should know that philosophy and religion are two different things. I think someone should call him to order because he is losing his head, I won't blame him I blame those who think Freezer is their liberator from religion.
If you check most of those people who agree with everything Freezer says they are neither non church goers (like myself) nor real Christians, they are just Christians for the sake of being Christian and nothing Christ like about them.
Re: Hold Pastor Ibiyeomie Accountable If Anything Evil Happens To Me - Daddy Freeze by EmmaNuella77(f): 8:54am On Sep 10, 2020
If you like go and harm yourself and expect pastor David ibiyeomie to be held responsible..

It will not happen.
Re: Hold Pastor Ibiyeomie Accountable If Anything Evil Happens To Me - Daddy Freeze by lalasticlala(m): 10:05am On Sep 10, 2020

(1)

Stunning Photos Of Veteran Actress, Patience Ozokwo Aka Mama G As She Turns 62 / Pau Gasol And Wife Welcomes First Child Together. / You Knew I Can't Speak English When You're Collecting Money From Me (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.