Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,692 members, 7,882,338 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 10:23 PM

Unboxing The Infinix Zero 8 - Did Infinix Finally Step Up? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unboxing The Infinix Zero 8 - Did Infinix Finally Step Up? (23934 Views)

Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / Infinix Unveils Zero 8 Device In Nigeria / Unboxing The Infinix Note 4 Pro X571 With X-pen In The Box For N70,500 (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unboxing The Infinix Zero 8 - Did Infinix Finally Step Up? by AnonPoet: 11:59am On Aug 28, 2020
In this Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing and Quick Review/Impressions video. I share all the specifications, pricing, software improvements, camera and more details that you should know about the device. I've had this device for a little bit and here are some of my thoughts about it.

VIDEO:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfkWWDJpucw

Some of the Specifications to note:

* 6.85 inch FHD (90Hz) IPS LCD DIsplay
* 2460 x 1080p Resolution
* Back Camera: 64MP Main Camera + 8MP Ultrawide + 2MP Depth Sensor + 2MP Low Light
* Front Camera: 48MP Main Camera + 8MP Ultrawide
* Processor: MediaTek’s Helio G90T + Liquid Cooling Tech
* Storage: 128GB + 8GB RAM
* Battery: 4,500 mAh + 33w Fast Charging Capabilities
* Android 10 - XOS 7.0.0 (Dolphin)
* Color Options: Black, White and Green
* Price: $258 / approx. NGN 116,900

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unboxing The Infinix Zero 8 - Did Infinix Finally Step Up? by spydera: 12:03pm On Aug 28, 2020
Did infinix step up?
Well this question goes to the Samsung users and iPhone admirers�

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unboxing The Infinix Zero 8 - Did Infinix Finally Step Up? by sunshineV(f): 12:19pm On Aug 28, 2020
good spec is good on paper but this ui tho

1 Like

Re: Unboxing The Infinix Zero 8 - Did Infinix Finally Step Up? by theoneJabulani(m): 2:30pm On Aug 28, 2020
Hmmm, after all the bashing , they are stepping up. Hope transsion gives better devices from now on.

Contact me for US and UK used laptops. Free delivery available in Lagos, payment on delivery available nationwide.

12 Likes

Re: Unboxing The Infinix Zero 8 - Did Infinix Finally Step Up? by 100naira(m): 3:16pm On Aug 28, 2020
So no form of protection for the screen?

10 Likes

Re: Unboxing The Infinix Zero 8 - Did Infinix Finally Step Up? by Jafar1: 4:21pm On Aug 28, 2020
i am not a fan of transsion but i gotta say, they really stepped up

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unboxing The Infinix Zero 8 - Did Infinix Finally Step Up? by D4donnn: 6:05pm On Aug 28, 2020
100naira:
So no form of protection for the screen?

Must you complain about everything even if them put gorilla glass 2000 will you buy it . Abeg y'all should commend someone when they do something nice for a change .

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Unboxing The Infinix Zero 8 - Did Infinix Finally Step Up? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 28, 2020
This phone is really nice.....
As a redmi Fan I can honestly say.....They did a very good job with this phone
I don't really like their XOS though really wish they can make it more attractive like oneui and miui

OP does the camera have macro mode?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unboxing The Infinix Zero 8 - Did Infinix Finally Step Up? by 100naira(m): 8:01pm On Aug 28, 2020
D4donnn:

Must you complain about everything even if them put gorilla glass 2000 will you buy it . Abeg y'all should commend someone when they do something nice for a change .
shut up!! With a FHD screen surely gorilla glass 5 won't do it any harm

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unboxing The Infinix Zero 8 - Did Infinix Finally Step Up? by D4donnn: 8:28pm On Aug 28, 2020
100naira:
shut up!! With a FHD screen surely gorilla glass 5 won't do it any harm

Bro no be me do you o grin it seems you are really pained sha , hustle or pray grin make you fit afford wetin you type from an established brand, than to they hope for everything on a tiny budget. I adios amigo

And for the records samsung galaxy note 20 ultra has gorilla glass invictus you can go for that grin , or if you can't afford it you can meet the local welder make he construct protector for your phone since na protection be the most important feature when you they consider buying a phone

44 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Unboxing The Infinix Zero 8 - Did Infinix Finally Step Up? by 100naira(m): 9:37pm On Aug 28, 2020
D4donnn:

Bro no be me do you o grin it seems you are really pained sha , hustle or pray grin make you fit afford wetin you type from an established brand, than to they hope for everything on a tiny budget. I adios amigo
no it seems you are really pained by my question since na you produce the phone

7 Likes

Re: Unboxing The Infinix Zero 8 - Did Infinix Finally Step Up? by D4donnn: 3:47am On Aug 29, 2020
100naira:
no it seems you are really pained by my question since na you produce the phone

Pained ke I one buy the phone abi my uncle get shares for the company

9 Likes

Re: Unboxing The Infinix Zero 8 - Did Infinix Finally Step Up? by gabazin080(m): 5:37am On Aug 29, 2020
good phone but too expensive.
Las las all this plenty cameras na scam, na only one dey work. my infinix smart 3plus has 3 camera but na only d center camera dem dey use snap. cover the center camera and u can't see anything but cover d top and bottom camera and leave the center camera open, u go snap

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Unboxing The Infinix Zero 8 - Did Infinix Finally Step Up? by orimidara1: 5:38am On Aug 29, 2020
They are really stepping up... although difference dey sha
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Zero 8 - Did Infinix Finally Step Up? by Olukat(m): 5:38am On Aug 29, 2020
All I see is more holes@ the back of the phone grin
Can't a single lens perform multiple task?
How many eyes do humans need to function?
Join me on a research to get this 'widespread' engineering failure resolved!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unboxing The Infinix Zero 8 - Did Infinix Finally Step Up? by Mac2016(m): 5:38am On Aug 29, 2020
If you like put 100 cam holes for the back.. As for me and my family, we will never try Infinix again grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unboxing The Infinix Zero 8 - Did Infinix Finally Step Up? by Nobody: 5:42am On Aug 29, 2020
Dem for KUKUMA put streetlight and drainage system for the phone at once, make we know say na residential apartment people dey purchase.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unboxing The Infinix Zero 8 - Did Infinix Finally Step Up? by jaxxy(m): 5:42am On Aug 29, 2020
Specs alone doesn’t sell or grade a fone. They shud work on design also. Both software and hardware

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unboxing The Infinix Zero 8 - Did Infinix Finally Step Up? by gabazin080(m): 5:43am On Aug 29, 2020
Olukat:
All I see is more holes@ the back of the phone grin
na scam. only d center camera dey work

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unboxing The Infinix Zero 8 - Did Infinix Finally Step Up? by nitt: 5:44am On Aug 29, 2020
A step forward.
The picture samples i saw online no too hit like that for me.
Overall, not bad for Infinix

1 Like

Re: Unboxing The Infinix Zero 8 - Did Infinix Finally Step Up? by FrankBass281(m): 5:47am On Aug 29, 2020
the phone expensive

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unboxing The Infinix Zero 8 - Did Infinix Finally Step Up? by chiemmanuel(m): 5:48am On Aug 29, 2020
Phones that are made for Africa market, but not used in the country of origin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unboxing The Infinix Zero 8 - Did Infinix Finally Step Up? by DONFRANSKID(m): 5:48am On Aug 29, 2020
They tried but I don't trust them either na only two camera they work or they lied about the camera for now I can't belive them until l see the teardown video

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unboxing The Infinix Zero 8 - Did Infinix Finally Step Up? by Slawormir: 5:53am On Aug 29, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
They didn't step no shit up

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unboxing The Infinix Zero 8 - Did Infinix Finally Step Up? by miniziter(m): 5:53am On Aug 29, 2020
The battery is a step down for me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unboxing The Infinix Zero 8 - Did Infinix Finally Step Up? by Benjaniblinks(m): 5:56am On Aug 29, 2020
[color=#006600][/color] undecided
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Zero 8 - Did Infinix Finally Step Up? by GreaterFuture1(m): 5:59am On Aug 29, 2020
Who will vex and dash me this phone now sef...
(-_-)
< )) >
_/ \_

2 Likes

Re: Unboxing The Infinix Zero 8 - Did Infinix Finally Step Up? by rastaLivity: 6:02am On Aug 29, 2020
Yea infinix finally stepped up, to mediocrity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Request For Any Android Factory Stock ROM Here / Things To Avoid While Buying A Smartphone / Glo Announces Start Of NIN Registration At Its Retail Centres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.