Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,388 members, 7,923,530 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 09:06 AM

Follow These 5 Rules And You Will Never Lose Money In Any Investment Scam Again - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Follow These 5 Rules And You Will Never Lose Money In Any Investment Scam Again (248 Views)

Disclaimer! Nairaland Does Not Have Any Investment Platform / Whatsapp Investment Scam Alert--beware. / Investors Lose Money In Fake "Hedge Fund" BTD Multiglobal LTD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Follow These 5 Rules And You Will Never Lose Money In Any Investment Scam Again by Heptapodbits(m): 6:58pm On Aug 28, 2020
It was a bright and sunny morning, Mike had just woken up from sleep. As was his usual custom for some months, he turned on his mobile internet connection to check the status of his investments. Something was off; the mobile app of the investment firm was not working. Soon after, he received a message from Jerry who was one of his friends he had convinced to invest in the platform.

Jerry wrote “Mike, there is fire on the mountain, the website of that company you convinced me to invest in has disappeared. They have deleted their social media handles. I read somewhere on the internet that they have crashed! Mike, you know it’s the money I was saving for my house rent I used to invest, what am I going to do?”

Read more at https://nogofallmaga.org/a-guide-to-detecting-investment-scams/

(1) (Reply)

Earn From Home / Buy Your Cryptocurrencies Better Than Affordable / Euro-africa Economic And Investment Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.