Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,862 members, 7,931,005 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 02:02 PM

American Needs Help - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / American Needs Help (11943 Views)

Yoruba Guy In A Relationship With An Igbo Girl Needs Help / LESBIAN Needs Help / 190 Needs Help Again~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Go Down)

Re: American Needs Help by Imari(f): 10:08pm On Feb 20, 2011
tpiah!:

the man might even be a woman, who knows.

I have seen him on pics and many times via webcam

REALITY101:

Imari sweetheart, is a pity that you are being scammed who knows the scammer mb a nl member  undecided . But ma'am that's what you get when you decided to molest, violation a dis-virgin lil boy.

I can't believe that after all the documentaries and news people still do this kind of thing, sending money to a total stranger,  Well I call it LOVE: Lionel Richie

Yes he could be that is why I hedged on the details as he may see himself.

Virgin I think NOT with his talk   wink

He didn't start off with send him money it was long after and well after he said he got malaria.
Re: American Needs Help by justwise(m): 10:13pm On Feb 20, 2011
Imari:

Yes he could be that is why I hedged on the details as he may see himself.

Virgin I think NOT with his talk wink

He didn't start off with send him money it was long after and well after he said he got malaria.

Its the same story everywhere, they wouldn't start by asking for money as that will scare you away, they wait untill they get ur heart where they want it b4 moving to another level. . . which is money, its either their daddy is sick or dead or they are sick and can't afford to pay the hospital bill.
Re: American Needs Help by obowunmi(m): 10:19pm On Feb 20, 2011
How hard is it to find a man in America ? Are you Fat ?
Re: American Needs Help by justwise(m): 10:20pm On Feb 20, 2011
obowunmi:

Oh please! don't be silly
Re: American Needs Help by obowunmi(m): 10:26pm On Feb 20, 2011
@ justwise: Is she FAT ? Why can't she find a man in the 50 states of America ? Why does she have to send money abroad ?
Re: American Needs Help by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 20, 2011
Imari:

alrighty then.
Re: American Needs Help by sadboy: 10:38pm On Feb 20, 2011
na person job una just dey spoil so. When maga hard to find. Anyway nigeria is really hard to leave on this days. Watin person go do? When poovelty show talent go fail out. Oyibo abi na imari, please come our country nigeria make you go see your boyfriend in person, arrange for court marriege if he is really serious then push he back ass to america let him find a job there. If he still stays in nigeria he will continue to ask you for more money. No job in nigeria and cost of leaving is high. Imagine we are buying one full chicken for $20 usd and one month internet sub for $80 usd for just 3gegabytes which will only last two weeks and you are watching him on cam? Come on. He will ask you for more money. Come too think of it you will see you have not been scam. Because you are enjoying the trip(show).

Thanks
Re: American Needs Help by sexxxxy(f): 10:40pm On Feb 20, 2011
obowunmi:

Very ignorant comment, just dumb!!! embarassed
Re: American Needs Help by Imari(f): 10:43pm On Feb 20, 2011
Abekeade08:

@imari, Please don't take Mr cork seriously,  He is our resident Nairaland house-boy. Only talk to him if you need him to send him a message grin

Ok, I got that

Now, please can I know what "nyansh" is ?

As I am still wondering about that

obowunmi:

From what I am learning of some Nigerian men they are par for the course with some American men

I have been around for a few decades now and have seen enough of American men to last double my lifetime

My Nigerian love was so much the opposite of all that I had ever known in my life.
Re: American Needs Help by 190: 10:44pm On Feb 20, 2011
sadboy:

na   person   job  una   just   dey   spoil   so.   When   maga   hard   to   find. Anyway   nigeria   is   really   hard   to  leave   on   this   days.   Watin  person  go   do?   When   poovelty  show  talent  go  fail   out.   Oyibo   abi   na  imari,  please   come   our   country   nigeria   make  you   go   see  your   boyfriend   in  person,  arrange  for  court   marriege  if  he  is   really   serious  then  push  he   back backside  to   america  let  him  find  a job there. If  he  still stays   in  nigeria  he  will  continue  to  ask  you  for  more  money.  No  job  in nigeria  and cost  of leaving is  high.  Imagine we are  buying one full chicken for $20 usd and one month internet sub for $80 usd for just 3gegabytes which will only last two weeks and you are watching him on cam? Come on.  He will ask you for more money. Come too think of it you will see you have not been scam. Because you are enjoying the trip(show).

Thanks

The only meaningful post in this whole thread

the rest are just Jackwangons [ am i drunk ]
Re: American Needs Help by 190: 10:46pm On Feb 20, 2011
Imari:

Ok, I got that

[size=18pt]Now, please can I know what "nyansh" is ?[/size]

From what I am learning of some Nigerian men they are par for the course with some American men

I have been around for a few decades now and have seen enough of American men to last double my lifetime

My Nigerian love was so much the opposite of all that I had ever known in my life.

Rolling on the floor stark n[i]a[/i]ked

I didnt say anything ooh!!

Im innocent
Re: American Needs Help by justwise(m): 10:51pm On Feb 20, 2011
obowunmi:

@ justwise: Is she FAT ? Why can't she find a man in the 50 states of America ? Why does she have to send money abroad ?

You are far too stup/id to be taken seriously.
Re: American Needs Help by 190: 10:53pm On Feb 20, 2011
justwise:

You are far too stup/id to be taken seriously.
grin grin grin
Re: American Needs Help by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 20, 2011
sadboy:

na   person   job  una   just   dey   spoil   so.   When   maga   hard   to   find. Anyway   nigeria   is   really   hard   to  leave   on   this   days.   Watin  person  go   do?   When   poovelty  show  talent  go  fail   out.   Oyibo   abi   na  imari,  please   come   our   country   nigeria   make  you   go   see  your   boyfriend   in  person,  arrange  for  court   marriege  if  he  is   really   serious  then  push  he   back backside  to   america  let  him  find  a job there. If  he  still stays   in  nigeria  he  will  continue  to  ask  you  for  more  money.  No  job  in nigeria  and cost  of leaving is  high.  Imagine we are  buying one full chicken for $20 usd and one month internet sub for $80 usd for just 3gegabytes which will only last two weeks and you are watching him on cam? Come on.  He will ask you for more money. Come too think of it you will see you have not been scam. Because you are enjoying the trip(show).

Thanks

Not funny but I ROFL

Imari:

Ok, I got that

Now, please can I know what "nyansh" is ? You wanna know what Nyash is? Why don't you ask Mr. Cork

Someone is still in-love
Re: American Needs Help by MissyB3(f): 10:55pm On Feb 20, 2011
Chai! Our men deh hamma oh! Monthly salary . . . . $200 weh you nor suffer for? cheesy
I reserve my comment . . . .I wouldn't want to put sand-sand in this brother's garri. tongue

Woman, run! cool
Re: American Needs Help by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 20, 2011
I suspect Op is from Montana State, old women from Montana and Oregon usually love babysitting younger men.   grin undecided I blame it on the freezing weather + men scarcity and only a black desperate brother can do the job real good.
Re: American Needs Help by sadboy: 11:01pm On Feb 20, 2011
imari,
nyansh is butt, backside, asss, backyard. Nigeria man love big asss we are back people. And u whiteforks has flat asss.
Re: American Needs Help by 190: 11:05pm On Feb 20, 2011
REALITY101:

I suspect Op is from Montana State, old women from Montana and Oregon usually love babysitting younger men.   grin undecided I blame it on the freezing weather + men scarcity and only a black desperate brother can do the job real good.

But i thought usually it was women from Tennessee
That state has the lowest ratio of men-women in all 50states
Re: American Needs Help by snthesis(m): 11:06pm On Feb 20, 2011
‎​Ɣ‎​‎​‎​ do I feel d OP is a Joke or jst testin d sincerity of posters

D Sherlock in me @it again cool
Re: American Needs Help by Imari(f): 11:07pm On Feb 20, 2011
REALITY101:

[color=#990000][/color]

Not funny but I ROFL

Someone is still in-love

Love is not so easy to fall out of.

sadboy:

imari,
nyansh   is   butt,   backside,   asss,   backyard.   Nigeria man   love   big   asss  we   are   back  people.   And   u  whiteforks   has   flat   asss.

Ok, butt, booty I get it, Thanks

Here in the U.S. we are known as African Americans, but I am known only as an American since my long long long ago ancestors were from Africa and not I.

This "booty" has cushion  wink
Re: American Needs Help by Imari(f): 11:12pm On Feb 20, 2011
snthesis:

‎​Ɣ‎​‎​‎​ do I feel d OP is a Joke or jst testin d sincerity of posters

D Sherlock in me @it again cool

No, really I wanted to know I am being sincere in what I say about him and me but I changed details slightly in case he is a poster on this forum

I was feeling blue for a few weeks now and had no where to turn surfed the web about Nigeria and came across this forum I like most of the way people commented and the openness of the discussions I finally got the nerve up to post something.

I am gaining insight about the real Nigeria here, some nice some not so very nice but that's the way life works.
Re: American Needs Help by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 20, 2011
190:

But i thought usually it was women from Tennessee
That state has the lowest ratio of men-women in all 50states

Yes Tennessee is included but I am pretty much sure about Montana and Oregon, damn bro the ladies young/old from these States can kill to have a black brother in bed. @op no offense

I also suspect shes a retired Nurse that spent 75% of her life in >. . . . . . . . . . now sitting on the computer 24/7 looking for a service poor dudes, No offense Ma'am
Re: American Needs Help by MMM2(m): 11:23pm On Feb 20, 2011
give him what?
Re: American Needs Help by Imari(f): 11:23pm On Feb 20, 2011
190:

poster does your name start with an N

No.
Re: American Needs Help by Abekeade08(f): 1:28am On Feb 21, 2011
Reality, comon now. abeg slow your roll joh. For whatever reason, she made a mistake, no need to keep bashing her.
Re: American Needs Help by MrsChima(f): 1:30am On Feb 21, 2011
It is not a mistake if you keep doing it over and over.
Re: American Needs Help by Nobody: 1:37am On Feb 21, 2011
Abekeade08:

Reality, comon now. abeg slow your roll joh. For whatever reason, she made a mistake, no need to keep bashing her.

I wasn't bashing on her lol
Re: American Needs Help by jaybee3(m): 2:18am On Feb 21, 2011
Please stay on topic
And offcourse no cat fights allowed on this thread or any other
Thank uuuuuuuu wink
Re: American Needs Help by MrsChima(f): 2:20am On Feb 21, 2011
jay bee:

Please stay on topic
Thank uuuuuuuu wink

Rolling eyes.  Hisssssss. angry
Re: American Needs Help by Nobody: 2:27am On Feb 21, 2011
jay bee:

Please stay on topic
Thank uuuuuuuu wink

Jaybeezy! Yes sir!

obowunmi:

lol. Maybe American men fail to float her boat. I am an American and I dont date Yankee men
even if they have direct parentage to another country. Any guy I date has to be "foreign born".
I am not fat, not even close but that is my choice, maybe same for her. I don't understand the
sending of the money tho. undecided BUT she has already established that she realizes her mistake
the only thing we can do is hope for the best and advise her the best we can. I say stop sending
the money until she is sure of his intentions.
Re: American Needs Help by MrsChima(f): 2:31am On Feb 21, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Jaybeezy! Yes sir!

lol. Maybe American men fail to float her boat. I am an American and I dont date Yankee men
even if they have direct parentage to another country. Any guy I date has to be "foreign born".
I am not fat, not even close but that is my choice, maybe same for her. I don't understand the
sending of the money tho. undecided BUT she has already established that she realizes her mistake
the only thing we can do is hope for the best and advise her the best we can. I say stop sending
the money until she is sure of his intentions.

Maybe the guys that she had bad experiences with are not up to par. Many time American women often time "lowers" their standards to be in relationships to find out that they have regretted it. I am not saying it the case for ALL AMERICAN WOMEN but I have heard a quite few of them complains about American men in all races.

I personally don't see any different between American men and African men. In my opinion, they both are arseholes. but then again THAT JUST ME.
Re: American Needs Help by Nobody: 2:36am On Feb 21, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Maybe the guys that she had bad experiences with are not up to par. Many time American women often time "lowers" their standards to be in relationships to find out that they have regretted it. I am not saying it the case for ALL AMERICAN WOMEN but I have heard a quite few of them complains about American men in all races.

I personally don't see any different between American men and African men. In my opinion, they both are arseholes. but then again THAT JUST ME.

grin grin grin grin grin

LMBFAO! be easy on the men, it's not their fault.
It's in their DNA, I think is called Arseho-Leola protein all I know it's in the double helix
('the ladder'). Yeah so, yeah they can't help it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16)

... / Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees / Ladies, Why Do U Wear Leggings Without Wearing Pant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.