Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,891 members, 7,931,093 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 04:21 PM

American Needs Help - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / American Needs Help (11944 Views)

Yoruba Guy In A Relationship With An Igbo Girl Needs Help / LESBIAN Needs Help / 190 Needs Help Again~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Go Down)

Re: American Needs Help by Nobody: 1:15am On Feb 22, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Yes, I am and I am not interested.

this tickled me for some reason grin grin

@KayMoney, (sarcastically asks) . . .have you taken the time to view things from the poor girl who wrote you's perspective on the whole ordeal? tongue tongue
Re: American Needs Help by kaymoney2(m): 1:26am On Feb 22, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

this tickled me for some reason grin grin

@KayMoney, (sarcastically asks) . . .have you taken the time to view things from the poor girl who wrote you's perspective on the whole ordeal? tongue tongue

But if she is not interested in the poor boy she shouldnt have sent anything to him at all
And if she cant follow- up the love they both profess to each other online by making up
her mind to visit 9ja to see him one to one, mind you she wont be the first and last Yankee woman to visit 9ja and returning
back to her base safely
tongue undecided
Re: American Needs Help by MrsChima(f): 1:30am On Feb 22, 2011
Imari,

If you ever decide to go visit the scammer make sure that you CONTACT THE EMBASSY and leave all personal information of yourself and the scammer.

Leave the address, telephone number, description of what he look like, and even inform them of his tribe. EVERYTHING. If anything happens they will look for your arse.
Re: American Needs Help by MrCork17: 2:23am On Feb 22, 2011
Imari. madam i swaaaaar to allllah I love you. Can you give me $7000, in cash? wink
Re: American Needs Help by Imari(f): 3:01am On Feb 22, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Imari.  madam i swaaaaar to allllah I love you. Can you give me $7000, in cash? wink

That was quick  shocked  NOT  tongue

Yep, just hold your breathe until it arrives  grin
Re: American Needs Help by Imari(f): 3:03am On Feb 22, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Imari,

If you ever decide to go visit the scammer make sure that you CONTACT THE EMBASSY and leave all personal information of yourself and the scammer.

Leave the address, telephone number, description of what he look like, and even inform them of his tribe. EVERYTHING. If anything happens they will look for your arse.

What you write and what I have read is one of the reasons that I will not travel outside of the U.S. and especially not to Nigeria.

I don't need anyone looking for my "arse" I need to always know where it is. smiley
Re: American Needs Help by roymary: 3:04am On Feb 22, 2011
^^^

Liar
Re: American Needs Help by Imari(f): 3:07am On Feb 22, 2011
roymary:

^^^

Liar

Yes, I said so here long ago that I didn't tell the entire truth of the situation changed some details as not to leave clue just in case my Nigerian is on this forum.

What other problems you got?
Re: American Needs Help by roymary: 3:10am On Feb 22, 2011
^^^

Trailer trash piggish Americans can't snare a typical Nigerian dude. I dunno why Nairaland should allow people like you to post junks like this one.
Re: American Needs Help by Imari(f): 3:14am On Feb 22, 2011
roymary:

^^^

Trailer trash piggish Americans can't snare a typical Nigerian dude. I dunno why Nairaland should allow people like you to post junks like this one.

So you are JEALOUS of Americans?
Re: American Needs Help by roymary: 3:21am On Feb 22, 2011
^^^

You don't sound American at all and your IP shows something different. So what now?
Re: American Needs Help by MrCork17: 3:46am On Feb 22, 2011
roymary:

^^^

You don't sound American at all and your IP shows something different. So what now?

Bro. why you hatin on the chick. she aint feelin you? NO means NO!! wink
Re: American Needs Help by MsPotato(f): 4:00am On Feb 22, 2011
For 3 years I have been madly in love with a Nigerian man who is 20 years younger than me. We've never met personally, phone calls, internet and mailings is all we have had. In those years he claims to not have had sex to be waiting to me only.
I do not have big money but can take care as it is only me I have to be concerned with I have no children. I send him 200 USD each month as he says he can't get a job and need to maintain himself. I believe for the last 6 months or so that he is married or has a GF and told him that, he say No it's only me. I have my doubts about that. Now he is saying that he needs two big amounts of money so that he can come here to the U.S. I love him but I wonder.

What do you think?

U have officially became his Maga by giving him money every month and if u decided to give the large sum of amount for him to visit u, than say no more, u are the Maga.

Ladies Ladies Ladies, why would u give someone money especially to a guy whom u have not seen in real life or have not met? But all in all, why should u give him a cent? He is not your husband. And apart from giving him presents on his birthday or Christmas, why bother giving a cent. Common now. . . Think straight. Be wise. Get some senses in you. It is clearly written all over his face that he is a scammer.
Re: American Needs Help by kaymoney2(m): 4:07am On Feb 22, 2011
Imari:

What you write and what I have read is one of the reasons that I will not travel outside of the U.S. and especially not to Nigeria.

I don't need anyone looking for my "arse" I need to always know where it is. smiley

@ Imari Now I believe you are a complete imposter seeking
attention and wasting people's time here
You are not real and you dont exist in that part of the world you claim you live shocked
Fake is your story, your Identity and the entire life you live
I guess you are in Zimbabwe or somewhere seeking attention here
angry shocked shocked
Re: American Needs Help by MsPotato(f): 4:17am On Feb 22, 2011
shocked shocked shocked OH My God!
Re: American Needs Help by Nobody: 4:40am On Feb 22, 2011
roymary:

^^^

LMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy I have been following the thread and I just thought to myself " This OP is an attention seeking LovePeddler"

An American that types like an mgbeke undecided

I cannot be bothered with checking her IP address
Re: American Needs Help by ALICIA22(f): 4:47am On Feb 22, 2011
kay-money:

@ Imari Now I believe you are a complete imposter seeking
attention and wasting people's time here
You are not real and you dont exist in that part of the world you claim you live shocked
Fake is your story, your Identity and the entire life you live
I guess you are in Zimbabwe or somewhere seeking attention here
angry shocked shocked

[size=17pt] 100% GBAM GBAM GBAM [/size] shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: American Needs Help by roymary: 4:49am On Feb 22, 2011
Poster's IP and grammar says Egbeda!!!
Re: American Needs Help by MrsChima(f): 4:52am On Feb 22, 2011
Imari,

You lied?  Why would you do that?  You do know there are American women on this site that have fallen prey and are falling prey to the scamming not just Nigeria but all over the world.  You making a mockery of this poo? 

If you are lying, you better pray that the poo don't happen to you for real.  Scamming is not a joke and it is not cute whether you are silly or not.
Re: American Needs Help by ShyOne(f): 5:03am On Feb 22, 2011
so u took me for a ride? and i gave you advice and i believed you too.

now i feel like your fool. wow

undecided
Re: American Needs Help by Nobody: 5:14am On Feb 22, 2011
There are a lot of American women here and you lot should be able to detect liars when they post with not-too-good English.

If she claimed to be an European, then I would have just concluded that she's from a non English speaking country.

But this one? seriously I never believed her story from the onset

The dating a man 20 yrs her senior, giving him money, no work, malaria e.t.c just sounds silly
Re: American Needs Help by Imari(f): 5:34am On Feb 22, 2011
I was banned for speaking up in defense of being called a "piggish American", so I couldn't respond until now.

To all of you who said I lied.

To a certain point I changed some of the details and IF any of you actually read my posts in this thread I long ago stated that FACT and my reasons for doing so as not to have my Nigerian know who I am just in case he is a member of Nairaland.

As for, my Americaness, NONE of you have the proper grasp of how an American speaks as demonstrated in the words you yourselves have used in your very own posts.

My IP is not known to anyone here except for the administrators of this forum, not unless what I have read in the rules is not the truth, it states that IP addresses can not be seen by other posters and that my very own IP (that only I can see) is subject to change from time to time.

The basics of what I posted is absolutely the TRUTH.

jennykadry

You claim the ability to "detect" while not having the skills to comprehend what you have read in your quickness to attack.

I said I was 20 yrs his senior (that is a detail I embellished a bit), as it is a few years less but not the "2-5 yr" difference that someone had mentioned in an earlier post.
Re: American Needs Help by Tosinville(m): 5:54am On Feb 22, 2011
Ssssssh!! yall, why some of you nigerians just love hatin most especially the females?¿¿ just because u are from an english speaking countries doesn't mean ur english will be 100% perfect, afterall there are some AA and few whites that speak and type in ebonics, are they not americans? naw!! lets be realistic for once and stop judging ppl through faceless forums pls.

Actually, this is how u females chased an american lady called sandie away on a thread bout "blk and white women" & some other threads with SA ladies sometimes ago on here with some harshy word. If this is u ladies first time of doing this i wouldn't even bother and if u found her story not REAL the best way is to hit d back button on ur mozilla etc to d next thread not to start raining insults on someone u dnt know by judgin her with browser IP or through the way she type smh!!
Re: American Needs Help by Nobody: 5:58am On Feb 22, 2011
Imari:

I was banned for speaking up in defense of being called a "piggish American", so I couldn't respond until now.

To all of you who said I lied.

To a certain point I changed some of the details and IF any of you actually read my posts in this thread I long ago stated that FACT and my reasons for doing so as not to have my Nigerian know who I am just in case he is a member of Nairaland.

As for, my Americaness, NONE of you have the proper grasp of how an American speaks as demonstrated in the words you yourselves have used in your very own posts.

My IP is not known to anyone here except for the administrators of this forum, not unless what I have read in the rules is not the truth, it states that IP addresses can not be seen by other posters and that my very own IP (that only I can see) is subject to change from time to time.

The basics of what I posted is absolutely the TRUTH.

jennykadry

You claim the ability to "detect" while not having the skills to comprehend what you have read in your quickness to attack.

I said I was 20 yrs his senior (that is a detail I embellished a bit), as it is a few years less but not the "2-5 yr" difference that someone had mentioned in an earlier post.

Choose your words wisely Madame. Any American Professor of English would jump at your comma splice and excessive use of pronouns in the sole highlighted sentence above.
Re: American Needs Help by roymary: 6:01am On Feb 22, 2011
Poster is a loner in real world and suddenly in need of attention; hence the bogus Post.
Re: American Needs Help by Imari(f): 6:06am On Feb 22, 2011
A little bit off the topic of this thread but to the post that claim I am not American because of how I have posted.

Do you have any idea of how many different dialects are spoken in my one state only and probably many different ones in my city alone?

Each region of this country has it's very own way of speaking, just as (I am sure and have seen displayed not only here on this forum but in this very thread) with your country.  Some of you have named different places based upon what you know of the dialect of that particular place which shows that I am correct in what I said.

For any of you to base your false assumption upon the belief that ALL Americans speak in a certain way is just that, a false assumption and you are showing your great lack of any REAL knowledge of that of which you gleefully triumph in as a victory of righteousness as having somehow unmasked me as not being an American.

How many of you know how a Cajun speaks, Gullah, Cali, Texas drawl, the dialect of the people in the Appalachian mountains, those in Brooklyn, Creoles, the Midwest, Massachusetts, etc. etc. etc.?

Many of you have shown that you are not the real people I was of the belief that you were.

I do not regret coming here or posting what I did, as I have learn somethings about Nigeria and some of it's people here that I am very happy about, so whatever you think that is all on YOU, I just like to set records straight and speak my mind where I can.

Imari
Re: American Needs Help by Nobody: 6:12am On Feb 22, 2011
Imari:

A little bit off the topic of this thread but to the post that claim I am not American because of how I have posted.

Do you have any idea of how many different dialects are spoken in my one state only and probably many different ones in my city alone?

Each region of this country has it's very own way of speaking, just as (I am sure and have seen displayed not only here on this forum but in this very thread) with your country.  Some of you have named different places based upon what you know of the dialect of that particular place which shows that I am correct in what I said.

For any of you to base your false assumption upon the belief that ALL Americans speak in a certain way is just that, a false assumption and you are showing your great lack of any REAL knowledge of that of which you gleefully triumph in as a victory of righteousness as having somehow unmasked me as not being an American.

How many of you know how a Cajun speaks, Gullah, Cali, Texas drawl, the dialect of the people in the Appalachian mountains, those in Brooklyn, Creoles, the Midwest, Massachusetts, etc. etc. etc.?

Many of you have shown that you are not the real people I was of the belief that you were.

I do not regret coming here or posting what I did, as I have learn somethings about Nigeria and some of it's people here that I am very happy about, so whatever you think that is all on YOU, I just like to set records straight and speak my mind where I can.

Imari

Three things Madame:

1) You stooped to their level by trying to prove your "American-ness" in the first place.
2) You can't blame them.
3) Comma splices and typing "it's" instead of "its" is not dialect. They are grammatical errors, which is why, more than likely, they've been calling you out.
Re: American Needs Help by Imari(f): 6:19am On Feb 22, 2011
Tosinville:

Ssssssh!! yall, why some of you nigerians just love hatin most especially the females?¿¿ just because u are from an english speaking countries doesn't mean your english will be 100% perfect, afterall there are some AA and few whites that speak and type in ebonics, are they not americans? naw!! lets be realistic for once and stop judging ppl through faceless forums pls.

Actually, this is how u females chased an american lady called sandie away on a thread bout "blk and white women" & some other threads with SA ladies sometimes ago on here with some harshy word. If this is u ladies first time of doing this i wouldn't even bother and if u found her story not REAL the best way is to hit d back button on your mozilla etc to d next thread not to start raining insults on someone u dnt know by judgin her with browser IP or through the way she type smh!!

Thank you

ebonics, maybe?

I have always believe that that couldn't be a written language

ogugua88:

Choose your words wisely Madame. Any American Professor of English would jump at your comma splice and excessive use of pronouns in the sole highlighted sentence above.

I failed English  grin

roymary:

Poster is a loner in real world and suddenly in need of attention; hence the bogus Post.

My reply to one of your posts got me banned.

You deserved it, but hey, this is not a "free speech" forum so I will temper mine so that I may comply with the rules.

smiley

ogugua88:

Three things Madame:

1) You stooped to their level by trying to prove your "American-ness" in the first place.
2) You can't blame them.
3) Comma splices and typing "it's" instead of "its" is not dialect. They are grammatical errors, which is why, more than likely, they've been calling you out.

1) I get defensive when attacked, Natural
2) See #1
3) I have already stated, I failed English  grin
Re: American Needs Help by Nobody: 6:20am On Feb 22, 2011
Imari:

I failed English  grin

Imari:
3) I have already stated, I failed English  grin

And you're smiling.
Re: American Needs Help by roymary: 6:22am On Feb 22, 2011
Poster should apologize!
Re: American Needs Help by Tosinville(m): 6:23am On Feb 22, 2011
Imari,

My best advice for you is to take the bold steps and visit him here in nigeria, no one can come into conclusion for now cos we don't know maybe he truly need your assistance or not, "there are alot of scammers in africa doesn't mean everyone is a fraudster " u know.

Lastly, don't let mrs.chima's word discourage u for you not to come cos she's also once like u who came down to africa for her man, we aint evil but good ppl you would love to be with, besides u are not the first american woman to visit nigeria and u can never be the last so why shivering? u if can't do just that then u will always be victim of scam so its better to back off from long distance internet dating.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16)

Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees / Ladies, Why Do U Wear Leggings Without Wearing Pant? / I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.