Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,591 members, 7,934,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 01:06 PM

What's The Craziest Thing You Did While You Expect To Get Rich Soon - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Craziest Thing You Did While You Expect To Get Rich Soon (1406 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did While Making Love ? / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Craziest Thing You Did While You Expect To Get Rich Soon by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 29, 2020
After paying for admob, I told all my guys that I'll get rich very soon. Mehn, I neglected a lot of things that I'll start only when I get rich as in millionaire cheesy
Na so I collect my app o. First try like dis google gimme ad limit. I chilled for 2 weeks dem release me and I still chop another one. The same thing happened continually till I gave up. Las las all my guys wey I reason the parole no wan dey follow me do mad mad biz again sha sad

3 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While You Expect To Get Rich Soon by Kaolaniyi(m): 9:06pm On Aug 29, 2020
Shanklee:
After paying for admob, I told all my guys that I'll get rich very soon. Mehn, I neglected a lot of things that I'll start only when I get rich as in millionaire cheesy
Na so I collect my app o. First try like dis google gimme ad limit. I chilled for 2 weeks dem release me and I still chop another one. The same thing happened continually till I gave up. Las las all my guys wey I reason the parole no wan dey follow me do mad mad biz again sha sad
xup bro how va about the admob site it truly paying or is scam
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While You Expect To Get Rich Soon by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 29, 2020
Kaolaniyi:
xup bro how va about the admob site it truly paying or is scam
The self clicking apps are scam jare. Those developers will put their own codes in your app and you'll be clicking for them. Then they'll start showing you what you have done for them as evidence that self click is real angry

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While You Expect To Get Rich Soon by Vyzz: 9:10pm On Aug 29, 2020
Rest in peace chadwick Boseman...
Pls support his family with anything u can...
6323389074 fidelity bank

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While You Expect To Get Rich Soon by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 29, 2020
Vyzz:

6323389074 fidelity bank
Haaaa shocked

4 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While You Expect To Get Rich Soon by shamsin6300(m): 9:17pm On Aug 29, 2020
I went to sleep with the expectation of meeting my State Governor and explain how badly I need money for many things. undecided
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While You Expect To Get Rich Soon by Omihanifa: 9:18pm On Aug 29, 2020
Vyzz:

6323389074 fidelity bank

Bandit undecided

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While You Expect To Get Rich Soon by Majikman(m): 9:23pm On Aug 29, 2020
Vyzz:

6323389074 fidelity bank
chaiiii ... I fear you afresh !

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While You Expect To Get Rich Soon by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 29, 2020
Vyzz:
6323389074 fidelity bank

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While You Expect To Get Rich Soon by Kemimarch16(f): 9:37pm On Aug 29, 2020
MMM(Ponzi) I invested all my money including the money my sis kept with me on it, I thought I will be rich fast not knowing I was doing myself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While You Expect To Get Rich Soon by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:39pm On Aug 29, 2020
Vyzz:

6323389074 fidelity bank

Righteousness89 come and seeoo

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While You Expect To Get Rich Soon by Ade3131: 10:02pm On Aug 29, 2020
I fell for some keyboard warriors who are into online investment scam on FX trade. Menh... It's as if I was under a spell bcuz I knew I was falling into a pit yet, I went ahead and throw my hard-earned money into the Lion's den.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While You Expect To Get Rich Soon by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 29, 2020
Ade3131:
I fell for some keyboard warriors who are into online investment scam on FX trade. Menh... It's as if I was under a spell bcuz I knew I was falling into a pit yet, I went ahead and throw my hard-earned money into the Lion's den.
Me I can never do dat forex sha sad
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While You Expect To Get Rich Soon by Kalatium(m): 10:23pm On Aug 29, 2020
Hmmm
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While You Expect To Get Rich Soon by Samzzy94(m): 10:42pm On Aug 29, 2020
Vyzz:

6323389074 fidelity bank

Haha!!!!....na you him family member?
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While You Expect To Get Rich Soon by Mywd: 10:54pm On Aug 29, 2020
Shanklee:

Yea its not for everybody..

But i do it
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While You Expect To Get Rich Soon by Bodlyspeaking(m): 11:13pm On Aug 29, 2020
Vyzz:

6323389074 fidelity bank

But you funny sha
Lol

This cracked me up real good
Very funny guy
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While You Expect To Get Rich Soon by Vyzz: 11:17pm On Aug 29, 2020
Bodlyspeaking:

But you funny sha Lol
This cracked me up real good Very funny guy

Just put hand for pocket...
It will not reach the bottom
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While You Expect To Get Rich Soon by Bodlyspeaking(m): 11:21pm On Aug 29, 2020
Vyzz:

Just put hand for pocket...

It will not reach the bottom

For you or for Boseman's family?
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While You Expect To Get Rich Soon by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:02am On Aug 30, 2020
craziest, hmm.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While You Expect To Get Rich Soon by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 30, 2020
Vyzz:

6323389074 fidelity bank
I fear who no fear you
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While You Expect To Get Rich Soon by IchieGroup: 12:47am On Aug 30, 2020
1. Paying for fixed match and staking all my money on it

2. There was this bet9naija draws that I played with my last card then after it wen viral on social media.

3. Admob self clicking

4. Investing in diamond hub plus

5. Joining zoomoney.xyz that gives fake 2$ per ad click, (I was dreaming dollars mehn!)

6. Advertising on Nairaland expecting daily gigs from the advert but got zero

Meanwhile, patronize me if you need a website

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While You Expect To Get Rich Soon by prince2pac(m): 12:58am On Aug 30, 2020
Vyzz:
6323389074 fidelity bank

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While You Expect To Get Rich Soon by marshalcarter: 3:15am On Aug 30, 2020
Y'all shouldn't blame that guy asking for donations to the Boseman family...grin
op asked what is the craziest thing you did while you expect to get rich soon cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While You Expect To Get Rich Soon by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:20am On Aug 30, 2020
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While You Expect To Get Rich Soon by deltateam: 9:32am On Aug 30, 2020
Shanklee:

Why? Is it not paying?
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While You Expect To Get Rich Soon by Dliquidmetal(m): 9:55am On Aug 30, 2020
not everyone can do it, majority of Nigerians cant even do it cause in forex you should avoid greed and unfortunately we get greedy folks everywhere here
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While You Expect To Get Rich Soon by paulolee(m): 10:56am On Aug 30, 2020
engaging in extra trainings and exercises jus to impress my state governor when i heard that he is coming to watch a football finals betweet two local govt zones in my state..
i even went far as to borrow new boots and dressed too sharp asif am a model because i jus want to impress dt day for him to notice me and maybe soonsor my football career abroad because i was soo good and my team had the edge..
when he came to dt day, my coach bench me for one scrap player jus because his dad is the local govt chairman and played me for dt last 4 mins, we lost dt match n dts when i gave up on this country...

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Shocking: Nigerian Man Kicked Out By White Lover For Not Cooking / This Is Turning Me To Something Else. / Video: Man & Woman Stuck During Sexual Intimacy As Onlookers Could Not Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.