Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,075 members, 7,946,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 12:12 AM

Explain Your Worst Customer Service Experience - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Explain Your Worst Customer Service Experience (182 Views)

"You Don't Have To Defend Or Explain Your Decisions To Anyone. It's Your Life. / How Do You Explain Your Life At The Moment? / Explain Your Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Explain Your Worst Customer Service Experience by urenna28: 1:10am On Aug 30, 2020
What customer service really annoyed you? In what state and what country? How did you react?

I was in mexico for a wedding, where a relative accidentally booked a massage treatment for me. I knew I was going to react to their oils after going through a former treatment that week and let them know. I tried to cancel the appointment. They said No. I said I could get my doctor's note as proof. They said I'd have to pay $100 for their doctor to test me. They were so inflexible. After 2 hours, I was able to escalate to a much higher officer in the hotel. She eventually canceled the appointment for me.

I was sad because it was an expensive resort. I expected better customer service. You?
Re: Explain Your Worst Customer Service Experience by Minsk24: 3:06am On Aug 30, 2020
Nice thread Op...
For me it was the-then diamond bank... I needed to apply for ATM urgently, the customer service was a mess... Over 20 people speaking to the agent same time with no queue... The suffocation waa just too much with the rowdiness of everywhere...
Customer service is very very important... Cheers to companies that have very good customer service

1 Like

Re: Explain Your Worst Customer Service Experience by urenna28: 3:06pm On Aug 30, 2020
Very important. Thanks for sharing. I'm sure you didn't want to go back to that branch

Minsk24:
Nice thread Op...
For me it was the-then diamond bank... I needed to apply for ATM urgently, the customer service was a mess... Over 20 people speaking to the agent same time with no queue... The suffocation waa just too much with the rowdiness of everywhere...
Customer service is very very important... Cheers to companies that have very good customer service

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Secure Admission In Finland Or Sweden / Practical Tips On How To Earn ₦200,00 Monthly In Nigeria Legally / Hands On Tips For Logistics Professionals -new Entrants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.