Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,397 members, 7,881,439 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:39 PM

Nord Automobiles Rolls Out Pick-Ups From Lagos Plant - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nord Automobiles Rolls Out Pick-Ups From Lagos Plant (42918 Views)

Demystifying CNG in Automobiles / Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) / Innoson Rolls Out IVM Granite & Automated Plant- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nord Automobiles Rolls Out Pick-Ups From Lagos Plant by vertueptime: 11:36am On Aug 30, 2020
You mean .are chinese cars our official vehicles,lol even Chinese president doesnt use them

lonelydora:
Good one. But it was made in Nigeria. It was assembled and rebadged to NORD.

Nigeria should make INNOSON the official vehicle of public office holders and see how far we will go.
Re: Nord Automobiles Rolls Out Pick-Ups From Lagos Plant by bptc10: 11:49am On Aug 30, 2020
Nord is car assemble not same as Innoson, Innoson manufacture not assemble so get your fact right
Hauptmann:
The day I saw the back of this beatiful truck, I instantly knew it was a CKD unit from one of the numerous chinese auto manufacturers, very similar to Innoson.

It is a rebadged Huanghai N3A chinese truck, not manufactured in Nigeria.

Takes nothing away from the truck though. We all have to start from somewhere.

2 Likes

Re: Nord Automobiles Rolls Out Pick-Ups From Lagos Plant by dejonathan(f): 12:03pm On Aug 30, 2020
24SEVEN:

So we will surely get there by importing car parts manufactured overseas, possibly in China and then assemble and couple in Nigeria. Is that how to get there?? Don't you know it's almost akin to importing the finished product. Still Same shit different paper.

And please, spell divide properly.
Thanks for the correction...Na from where does people wey we dey import from take start..So make we self start somewhere
Re: Nord Automobiles Rolls Out Pick-Ups From Lagos Plant by ariesbull: 12:09pm On Aug 30, 2020
Cherez:

Then find out before rubbishing this awesome work
Benz, BMW, Toyota, Honda, etc started out with defects but improved over time, NORD will get better with time too; he just needs support
did you say exactly this when innoson started?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nord Automobiles Rolls Out Pick-Ups From Lagos Plant by bignero: 12:17pm On Aug 30, 2020
AfroKnight:

Your analogy is just false equivalence.

Don’t cry too much. cheesy

Like I said, that’s for the regulators to decide not one nonentity on Nairaland asking for aerodynamics and crash tests. They don’t need a nobody like you to decide if their vehicle is road worthy or not.

If you want the figures, send them an email.

lol
your language gives you away...

anyways like I said when you can afford a car and buy one, you will understand...heck before you even buy one you will understand.

you never even price tyre that's why your misyarning
Re: Nord Automobiles Rolls Out Pick-Ups From Lagos Plant by nwaanambra1(m): 12:19pm On Aug 30, 2020
Ooni:
I won't take that lame excuse some of our people give. Innoson manufacturing plant and production process are all over the media, including foreign media. Pls die that deceit. This nord is just a low budget coscharis.

must you keep explaining?

pls allow them to wallow in self deceit - deep inside they know very well that innoson is a full time automobile manufacturing company hence even Nigerian Army and Nigerian airforce, nigerian navy are all partnering with him to manufacture automobile spareparts, military hardware, fighter jet parts and even ship replacement parts for them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nord Automobiles Rolls Out Pick-Ups From Lagos Plant by alihrphrp: 12:26pm On Aug 30, 2020
bignero:

lol
your language gives you away... hire a car hireacar.pk/rent-a-car-islamabad

anyways like I said when you can afford a car and buy one, you will understand...heck before you even buy one you will understand.

why you are focusing on his language he has told every thing he can in his post. thanks.
Re: Nord Automobiles Rolls Out Pick-Ups From Lagos Plant by calcal: 12:27pm On Aug 30, 2020
that's a good development, more options!
Re: Nord Automobiles Rolls Out Pick-Ups From Lagos Plant by ProfAmaben(m): 12:38pm On Aug 30, 2020
montumonami:
The changed the F to N grin. It's a nice truck

Don't mind them grin

1 Like

Re: Nord Automobiles Rolls Out Pick-Ups From Lagos Plant by Godons1: 12:41pm On Aug 30, 2020
lonelydora:
Good one. But it was made in Nigeria. It was assembled and rebadged to NORD.

Nigeria should make INNOSON the official vehicle of public office holders and see how far we will go.

God FORBID bad thing. grin

1 Like

Re: Nord Automobiles Rolls Out Pick-Ups From Lagos Plant by Proffdada: 12:46pm On Aug 30, 2020
ProfAmaben:
This looks very good! Looks exactly like a FORD.
N(igerian For) ORD

1 Like

Re: Nord Automobiles Rolls Out Pick-Ups From Lagos Plant by fashrola(m): 1:21pm On Aug 30, 2020
ProfAmaben:
This looks very good! Looks exactly like a FORD.

Yeah with a N
Re: Nord Automobiles Rolls Out Pick-Ups From Lagos Plant by Graphene(m): 1:27pm On Aug 30, 2020
Hope this doesn't go the way of TSTV
Re: Nord Automobiles Rolls Out Pick-Ups From Lagos Plant by rolams(m): 1:27pm On Aug 30, 2020
fkj950ax:

Nord and Innosson are both Chinese CKD's.

But it is a right step in getting to the first wholly Nigerian designed and built car

Ok
Re: Nord Automobiles Rolls Out Pick-Ups From Lagos Plant by AfroKnight: 1:32pm On Aug 30, 2020
bignero:

lol
your language gives you away...

cheesy grin
This is so amusing. Like I said, send them an email if you have enquiries.
Re: Nord Automobiles Rolls Out Pick-Ups From Lagos Plant by Bifrost: 1:33pm On Aug 30, 2020
ImageDoctor:
Innoson and NORD are good products, and they are doing great. Let's not see it as competition; but collective development that would enhance automobile future of Nigeria among other African countries.

One Love Humanity

Competition is healthy though. It would drive the market price down, making it affordable, I believe.
Re: Nord Automobiles Rolls Out Pick-Ups From Lagos Plant by Originalsly: 1:45pm On Aug 30, 2020
Hauptmann:

Nice one!... perfect example of rebadging.... so where is the innovation?... what modification was done to adapt the vehicle to Nigerian conditions? There is nothing Nigerian about this vehicle .... if you ask me the assembly plant is an overseas plant of the Chinese company run by Nigerians.... or pretty much like a franchise. This shouldn't be compared to Innoson.

3 Likes

Re: Nord Automobiles Rolls Out Pick-Ups From Lagos Plant by lucasalves: 1:54pm On Aug 30, 2020
futurism:

Of course none of them manufacturers anything. Na just rebadge and re assembly

God bless you.

The usual low Nigerian mentality on display here. You want to jump from A to Z in a heartbeat without putting the work in, you are the same ones shouting up and down about how there are no jobs in the country, now someone is providing jobs to the youth to reassemble automobiles and sell them in the country and possibly across the continent of Africa but then you are focused on slating it because it's not completely manufactured in Nigeria.

Anyone with a brain will know as time goes on local stakeholders will get involved and offer parts of the car we no longer need to import, but no fools like you think Rome was built in a day. In case you don't know your favorite car brands source parts from other manufacturers in different countries, you are wondering why the naira keeps falling when we keep spending fortunes on European and Japanese made cars to finance their own economy.

Do you see Mercedes Benz, Ford, Honda setting up a reassembly plant here to help our economy or to reach out to the African market? No, all they do is take and take.

1 Like

Re: Nord Automobiles Rolls Out Pick-Ups From Lagos Plant by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 30, 2020
24SEVEN:

So we will surely get there by importing car parts manufactured overseas, possibly in China and then assemble and couple in Nigeria. Is that how to get there?? Don't you know it's almost akin to importing the finished product. Still Same shit different paper.

And please, spell divide properly.
So china never imported anytin in their life from america abi
Is it nt that like this now we wil start making the parts made of plastic by ourselves, then the rubber part then the metal part
And like that less of our money will be going to foreigners, what there companies and our government shld be doing is to use the money for research and development, that is one of the ways china became who they are now
Re: Nord Automobiles Rolls Out Pick-Ups From Lagos Plant by Guestlander: 2:16pm On Aug 30, 2020
ariesbull:

what NORD is doing is just coupling, I call it a coupling plant while 70% of innoson is source and manufactured in Nigeria.....

This is a lie. NORD is doing exactly what INNOSON has been doing.
Lying about Innoson is the only problem some people have about the company. I have no doubt that Innoson is now making some parts locally but it is still largely CKD parts from China.
I am not saying this is bad or good but just be honest.

2 Likes

Re: Nord Automobiles Rolls Out Pick-Ups From Lagos Plant by PureFace1(m): 2:22pm On Aug 30, 2020
ariesbull:

here he comes with di.ck measurement! when the first car that was built by Izuogu The Zee 400 that got babangida dazed ... Yoruba were busy eating gbegiri...Igbo have made impacts in automotive space

from building brake pads to manufacturing. are batteries and tyres....it's called evolution

you say proforce that is international owned firm that is here under franchise or this coupled NORD that is bogus

no one takes you guys serious again

Proforce is an international owned firm lol? And it is Innoson that is not a coupled bogus?

Typical Nyamirin Bigot, I don't know why your generation have been wailing all over this thread. Nord must have put you guys in severe pain

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nord Automobiles Rolls Out Pick-Ups From Lagos Plant by EMMY76: 3:00pm On Aug 30, 2020
Very impressive this guy is going to beat innoson in car designs.

2 Likes

Re: Nord Automobiles Rolls Out Pick-Ups From Lagos Plant by sammyj: 3:23pm On Aug 30, 2020
Some Nigerians are just bad belle people. Did you read the part that states Cars assembled in Nigerians by Nigerians for Nigerians = The 3Ns. Please always read through before posting your beef post!!! grin grin grin
Hauptmann:
The day I saw the back of this beatiful truck, I instantly knew it was a CKD unit from one of the numerous chinese auto manufacturers, very similar to Innoson.

Takes nothing away from the truck though. We all have to start from somewhere.

Re: Nord Automobiles Rolls Out Pick-Ups From Lagos Plant by sammyj: 3:31pm On Aug 30, 2020
Don't mind the mumu as if the so called Innosson motors did not start with assembled motors which they are still doing till date. Start wit assemnbly plant and start innovating and working towards developing your own grown cars. This can only happen through research from the academic line. wink
gnykelly:

along the lines we will start producing the parts then we move to engine. it's a process.

1 Like

Re: Nord Automobiles Rolls Out Pick-Ups From Lagos Plant by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 3:43pm On Aug 30, 2020
Innoson & Nord... Nigeria Amaka.
Re: Nord Automobiles Rolls Out Pick-Ups From Lagos Plant by ariesbull: 5:40pm On Aug 30, 2020
PureFace1:

Proforce is an international owned firm lol? And it is Innoson that is not a coupled bogus?

Typical Nyamirin Bigot, I don't know why your generation have been wailing all over this thread. Nord must have put you guys in severe pain

https://www.nairaland.com/6086263/participants-army-war-college-nigeria
Re: Nord Automobiles Rolls Out Pick-Ups From Lagos Plant by Obdk: 6:41pm On Aug 30, 2020
gentiles:

Innoson does not manufacture cars, they only assemble parts imported from China, innoson and Nord are the same
Innoson have thr own cars too designed by them. Innoson umu and innoson uru
Re: Nord Automobiles Rolls Out Pick-Ups From Lagos Plant by Obdk: 6:44pm On Aug 30, 2020
futurism:
who told you that they can't? I believe you are an igbo person like myself hiding behind a yoruba title.

You know one problem igbos have? Boasting, pride and ego!

E go shock you as dem go over take Innoson and they will do so by being MORE organized.

Sense is far from u

2 Likes

Re: Nord Automobiles Rolls Out Pick-Ups From Lagos Plant by Obdk: 7:11pm On Aug 30, 2020
Kennyswagz1 come and tell us how its assembly
Kennyswagz1:
innoson imports already made cars from China and assembles them in Nigeria.. tell me how many innoson vehicle you have
JayPeeOham:

Importing all the parts makes his factory an assembling plant and not a production factory!!!

Then why all the noise about made in Nigeria cars, when all we have is only an assembling plant??SMH

chccho:

Innoson simply assembles cars he doesn't make them
okpalaAnambra:
Innoson is actually scam
For those who don't know innoson couples cars he doesn't make or manufacture them

Don't be deceived

Yoruba Muslim miscreants (YMM)

Come and tell us how this is an assembly and not manufacturing plant
Re: Nord Automobiles Rolls Out Pick-Ups From Lagos Plant by merits(m): 7:30pm On Aug 30, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Driving Experts, What Will You Do In This Situation? (pic) / The All New 2019 Toyota Avalon Is Full Of Sophistication And Style (photos) / Photos From A Terrible Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.