Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,301 members, 7,940,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:13 PM

Get Your Affordable E-book - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Your Affordable E-book (565 Views)

Affordable E-commerce Websites That Accepts Card Online Payments / Call For An Affordable E-commerce Website Today / Get Your Affordable Artwork Portrait And Digital Frame In Sizes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your Affordable E-book by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:25pm On Aug 30, 2020
Become an Author, Create Information Products Instant eBooks on any niche.

Contact us to Create Stunning eBooks & Reports for you in Few Minutes Without Writing A Word.

The E-book is For more Sales, Leads, Customer Engagement etc
All done quickly and easily for you.
No Design or Technical skills necessary.

We Create Your Ebooks in Minutes With Our
100 Project Templates
720 Google Fonts
Unlimited Copyright Free Images
Publish Unlimited Ebooks
FREE Commercial license
Easy To Use
Express Delivery Same Day.
Our Ebooks are Compatible with both Windows and Mac.

These are the Benefits of Ordering From Us
���
We've Just Removed the 2 Biggest Hurdles
You've Faced in Creating an eBook:

1. Writing the content from scratch.
2. Getting it designed.

What We do:

We takes your content directly from your Website, Microsoft Word, Google Docs or any Editor and converts it into a stylish, beautifully designed ebook ready for you to use to publish.

You can Use these ebooks to:

Increase Traffic
Drive more traffic from slideshare and other PDF sites to your website.

Generate More Leads
Increase the number of leads and optins to build your list by creating a give away ebook.

Repurpose Your Content
Give a new look to old content, add some more text, and you have a brand ebook .

Sell Your eBooks
Sell your ebooks on your website and monetise your content to gain more revenue.

Increase Brand Visibility
Build your business credibility and brand with targeted ebooks in your niche.

Build a New Business
Use the commercial license to build a business.

We are offering this service for 2000 only.

To place your order call or WhatsApp 08066130113

Re: Get Your Affordable E-book by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:35am On Aug 31, 2020
I created this E-books from two blog posts.
All I needed was the url of the blog posts and in few minutes I formatted and arranged the paragraphs and design the cover page.

Let me convert your MSword docs, Google docs, Blog posts into a beautiful E-book for a token of just 2k

It's just 2k for now and only for the first 10 only after that it the price will be increased by 100%.

Hurry now and create a beautiful E-book for your List building lead magnet.

Re: Get Your Affordable E-book by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:16am On Sep 02, 2020
First person: Hello I need an e-book but I don't have any content
Me: No problem I got it covered.
(Few minutes later)

Me: Your e-book is ready
First person: Wow send me your account asap.

Second person: Hi I need an e-book but my content source is my blog post.
Me: Send me the link I got it covered.
(Few minutes)

Me: Your e-book is ready
Second person: Wow, amazing, thanks a bunch.

I turn your MSword Docs, Google Docs and Blog posts into beautiful E-books.

Fast delivery same day, no stress.

1k for my Facebook friends who wants to build their leads using an e-book as a lead magnet.

Re: Get Your Affordable E-book by SamPeters: 9:14pm On Jan 22, 2021
Wow, that's pretty interesting. This is the first time I've heard of it. I once tried to write my own book, but it didn't work out. Right now, I'm just reading stories on my new e-book, which I've chosen very carefully. After spending a lot of time reading reviews and watching videos on YouTube, I came across pickmyreader.com and I decided to order it. At 3.4 mm thick, this is Amazon's smallest e-reader, but don't let the size fool you. It's also so light, at just 4.6 ounces that you might as well be holding a piece of paper in your hands, perfect for those long reading sessions. I can recommend this particular book for you to use.
Re: Get Your Affordable E-book by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:26pm On Jan 25, 2021
SamPeters:
Wow, that's pretty interesting. This is the first time I've heard of it. I once tried to write my own book, but it didn't work out. Right now, I'm just reading stories on my new e-book, which I've chosen very carefully. After spending a lot of time reading reviews and watching videos on YouTube, I came across pickmyreader.com and I decided to order it. At 3.4 mm thick, this is Amazon's smallest e-reader, but don't let the size fool you. It's also so light, at just 4.6 ounces that you might as well be holding a piece of paper in your hands, perfect for those long reading sessions. I can recommend this particular book for you to use.
ok I will check it out
Re: Get Your Affordable E-book by emmanuilteleshe(m): 3:56pm On Jan 29, 2021
SamPeters:

thank you for such amazing post
Re: Get Your Affordable E-book by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:21pm On May 28, 2021
Get this great offer now
Re: Get Your Affordable E-book by Ucheosefoh(m): 4:03pm On Jan 30, 2022
3D mock up available at your order.
Re: Get Your Affordable E-book by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:35pm On Feb 05, 2022
Get your ebook and 3D mock up at affordable price.

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Your Own Virtual Top Up Website + FREE VIRTUAL TOP UP SOFTWARE / Do You Know Any Bank That Has A Responsive Customer Support? / Warning!!! Ola Hassan Is A Scammer 08102449600

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.