Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,171 members, 7,973,951 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 11:27 AM

Usa Visit Visa - Travel (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Visit Visa (1073579 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa Enquiry / Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (323) (Go Down)

Re: Usa Visit Visa by NADAL5: 10:35am On Sep 26, 2014
@floralgal....Congratulations 2u maa.m...I hope to testify like u on dis platform cum october....
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Mofella: 11:50am On Sep 26, 2014
floralgal:
@Mofella....Thnx Abunch, God will bless you for me. You where the only one that responded to my enquiry n i read other's profiles too.
I give God the glory, because he did it. I had my interview yesterday and was successful. I challenged God and he did it all. He showed me he is the GREATEST.

Thanks To All Members Of The House!!

@ Floralgal... Congratulations and i wish you all the best.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by floralgal: 12:09pm On Sep 26, 2014
@NADAL5....Surely, God will give you a testimony like mine too. Amen.
@Mofella, thanks, u 2.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by femredhead: 6:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
@floralgal.....Am happy 4u,Congratulations :::: Kindly share ur interview transcript with us.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by special19: 4:48am On Sep 27, 2014
Hello Forumite, My girlfriend is having her visiting visa interview couple of weeks from now. She's in her 3rd year in the University. What's her chances of being issued visa? she was invited by her uncle in the U.S who is also sponsoring her trip. What other documents is she going to need ? she already got letter of introduction from her department in school.

Your contribution would be highly appreciated. Thanks
Re: Usa Visit Visa by charzyh2: 7:30am On Sep 27, 2014
special19: Hello Forumite, My girlfriend is having her visiting visa interview couple of weeks from now. She's in her 3rd year in the University. What's her chances of being issued visa? she was invited by her uncle in the U.S who is also sponsoring her trip. What other documents is she going to need ? she already got letter of introduction from her department in school.

Your contribution would be highly appreciated. Thanks
hello bro, visit this link to view some basic documents:
https://www.nairaland.com/1181160/comprehensive-list-documents-required-visas

though she should not limit her documents to that. Include these as well:
-School id card
-transcript from school
-prayer.
I think with these, she is good to go. Her chances is as good as the Visa Officer's decision.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by tayoamos: 10:17am On Sep 27, 2014
My wife and 2 kids (ages 2 and 4) are desiring to apply for a USA visiting visa. How can I merge my kids with my wife for the interview since they will fill different ds-160. Or will I just fill the forms differently, and during the interview , I will just submit their passport and forms together and should I tell them at the embassy that they are all together? My worries is that they might see them differently, and also, how can I schedule same date interview for them?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by ekpotek: 10:41am On Sep 27, 2014
tayoamos: My wife and 2 kids (ages 2 and 4) are desiring to apply for a USA visiting visa. How can I merge my kids with my wife for the interview since they will fill different ds-160. Or will I just fill the forms differently, and during the interview , I will just submit their passport and forms together and should I tell them at the embassy that they are all together? My worries is that they might see them differently, and also, how can I schedule same date interview for them?

When you are filling the DS 160 form you will be asked if you are travelling with anyone. Here you will enter the name of your wife and kids and their details. When filling the form for your wife, the same question will also be asked. Enter your details and the kids. When filling your kids form also enter your details and wife as this question would be asked. Pay the visa application fee for each applicant. Go to the appointment website. Start first with your details and payment receipt, the system will asked if you want to schedule a group or family appointment. Choose family appointment and enters details for your wife and kids and choose available date. Cheers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usa Visit Visa by tayoamos: 11:48am On Sep 27, 2014
ekpotek:

When you are filling the DS 160 form you will be asked if you are travelling with anyone. Here you will enter the name of your wife and kids and their details. When filling the form for your wife, the same question will also be asked. Enter your details and the kids. When filling your kids form also enter your details and wife as this question would be asked. Pay the visa application fee for each applicant. Go to the appointment website. Start first with your details and payment receipt, the system will asked if you want to schedule a group or family appointment. Choose family appointment and enters details for your wife and kids and choose available date. Cheers
Thanks and God bless u ekpotek.... I am cleared now
Re: Usa Visit Visa by tayoamos: 12:11pm On Sep 27, 2014
But already I have a valid visiting visa, and I am actually travelling with them, do I still have to fill in my details while filling their forms , already I have a valid visa
Re: Usa Visit Visa by ekpotek: 6:57pm On Sep 27, 2014
tayoamos: But already I have a valid visiting visa, and I am actually travelling with them, do I still have to fill in my details while filling their forms , already I have a valid visa

No problem complete the DS form for your wife and kids and indicate as appropriate that they are in travelling with you. Questions will be asked if you have valid USA visa and the visa number. Use your wife confirmation number to create a family appointment for her and the kids. Ensure that they go with your passport for the interview just in case you cannot enter the embassy with them.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by remmy27(f): 3:58am On Sep 28, 2014
i was denied twice but yet dont knw d reason last visited on aug 22. Can i still reapply or is there one that knws the agent that run non interview own? Pls shed light
Re: Usa Visit Visa by charzyh2: 4:59am On Sep 28, 2014
remmy27: i was denied twice but yet dont knw d reason last visited on aug 22. Can i still reapply or is there one that knws the agent that run non interview own? Pls shed light

sorry for that. Can you please post your interview transcript here for the gurus to address it.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by MechM(m): 8:54am On Sep 28, 2014
Gentlemen,

My interview is 2moro, I work offshore in an Oil Compnay as a contract staff, I am going for my cousin's wedding, my Aunty will b sponsoring the trip, though I can also sponsor myself but It's nt in my budget, what are my chances? I need your advices plsss

Also is there a car park in the Emabssy? and since car keys are nt allowed where do I drop my car key?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by tayoamos: 9:06am On Sep 28, 2014
MechM: Gentlemen,

My interview is 2moro, I work offshore in an Oil Compnay as a contract staff, I am going for my cousin's wedding, my Aunty will b sponsoring the trip, though I can also sponsor myself but It's nt in my budget, what are my chances? I need your advices plsss

Also is there a car park in the Emabssy? and since car keys are nt allowed where do I drop my car key?
Its is better u sponsor yourself and don't say your sister will sponsor u, unless u are less than age18, that's when u can say u can be sponsored. Vo will not take it lightly with u if u say your sister will sponsor your tripat an age more than 18.
There is a car park at the embassy, but u can't go in with your phone and car key as the security will not allow that. U have to go with someone that will stay behind and keep the custody of your phone, keys and other materials. Does that answer your question ?

2 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Habdolleez02(m): 10:17am On Sep 28, 2014
suxes2005: Hi all,

Each time anyone calls me either from NL or
from referral and I tell them to try the United States
they think its the hardest visa to get in life but this
is not true.

I will like anyone interested in going to usa as a visitor
to state his or her interest here so that i can show you
the way to go about it right here, we will all see the
result of the application here.

I just helped a friend of my pastor to secure his through
searching for pastor's conference for him,

SHALOM
hello pls i want to apply for a student visa how am i goin to go about that
Re: Usa Visit Visa by MechM(m): 10:56am On Sep 28, 2014
tayoamos:
Its is better u sponsor yourself and don't say your sister will sponsor u, unless u are less than age18, that's when u can say u can be sponsored. Vo will not take it lightly with u if u say your sister will sponsor your tripat an age more than 18.
There is a car park at the embassy, but u can't go in with your phone and car key as the security will not allow that. U have to go with someone that will stay behind and keep the custody of your phone, keys and other materials. Does that answer your question ?

Thanks a lot, I really appreciate, in my Aunty invite she stated she will be sponsoring my accommodation and feeding, and on my DS-160 form I entered she's d one sponsoring for my trip. I will still go with ur advice sha, thanks a lot
Re: Usa Visit Visa by charzyh2: 12:34pm On Sep 28, 2014
Habdolleez02: hello pls i want to apply for a student visa how am i goin to go about that
post the student visa question here:
https://www.nairaland.com/1869186/general-u.s.a-student-visa-enquiries-part/74#26689597
Re: Usa Visit Visa by femredhead: 2:17pm On Sep 28, 2014
@Charzyh2 and other guru n d house......Can a Nigerian studies in SA sponsor himself for a conference related to his course of study? he receives money to his account fron Naija and with the support of his Uncle overthere which can cover all his expenses in US..He is 21yrs,can he b granted?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by charzyh2: 2:35pm On Sep 28, 2014
femredhead: @Charzyh2 and other guru n d house......Can a Nigerian studies in SA sponsor himself for a conference related to his course of study? he receives money to his account fron Naija and with the support of his Uncle overthere which can cover all his expenses in US..He is 21yrs,can he b granted?
Yes sir, he can be granted. But staying with an uncle is a red flag. Since you're going for conference, why not book a hotel? Moreover, what are your ties?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by femredhead: 4:33pm On Sep 28, 2014
charzyh2:
Yes sir, he can be granted. But staying with an uncle is a red flag. Since you're going for conference, why not book a hotel? Moreover, what are your ties?
charzyh2:
Thanx....what i mean is that,His uncle is in SA as well supportn him financially making his account fat which he can use it....his only ties is education..what is his chance or can he use his uncles acct?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by charzyh2: 4:57pm On Sep 28, 2014
femredhead: Thanx....what i mean is that,His uncle is in SA as well supportn him financially making his account fat which he can use it....his only ties is education..what is his chance or can he use his uncles acct?
he is good to go and he can use his uncle's account but he should be ready to explain why his uncle has to sponsor him and what benefits his uncle will gain from being his sponsor.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by femredhead: 5:29pm On Sep 28, 2014
Thanx a million Charzyh2.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by charzyh2: 5:49pm On Sep 28, 2014
femredhead: Thanx a million Charzyh2.
you are always welcome
Re: Usa Visit Visa by tayoamos: 9:29pm On Sep 28, 2014
My wife and kids are intending to attend a wedding in the USA next year with me. I have a visa but my wife and kids have to apply for their visas. She is a business woman while I am a medical doctor, I can sponsor our trip and she can as well. During filling the ds-160 form, should she fill that she will sponsor the trip, or that I, the husband will sponsor the trip?
Who BTW us will look good to say will sponsor the trip
Responses pls
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Mofella: 12:01pm On Sep 29, 2014
We give You glory Lord as we worship You.....
We give You glory Lord as we honour You....
You are wonderful You are worthy O lord
You are wonderful You are worthy of our praise.

God has done it, i am so grateful to God and to every member of the house, my heart goes out to Tzetzefly, Tayoamos and others, you guys are the best.

My wife and baby were granted Visas and sincerely speaking its just God. I will post the transcript asap.

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by tayoamos: 12:37pm On Sep 29, 2014
Mofella: We give You glory Lord as we worship You.....
We give You glory Lord as we honour You....
You are wonderful You are worthy O lord
You are wonderful You are worthy of our praise.

God has done it, i am so grateful to God and to every member of the house, my heart goes out to Tzetzefly, Tayoamos and others, you guys are the best.

My wife and baby were granted Visas and sincerely speaking its just God. I will post the transcript asap.
Congrats bro. Welcome to America, you and your great family
Re: Usa Visit Visa by ekpotek: 12:54pm On Sep 29, 2014
tayoamos: My wife and kids are intending to attend a wedding in the USA next year with me. I have a visa but my wife and kids have to apply for their visas. She is a business woman while I am a medical doctor, I can sponsor our trip and she can as well. During filling the ds-160 form, should she fill that she will sponsor the trip, or that I, the husband will sponsor the trip?
Who BTW us will look good to say will sponsor the trip
Responses pls

Since you already have a visa. It's best to fill the DS-160 form, that you will be responsible and have the funds to finance the trip, as they are traveling with you.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by MechM(m): 1:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
I went for my interview today, I noticed the VO lady in the 2nd section was just denying people visa giving them blue paper, I was looking at her and praying she won't be the one to interview me, she caught my gaze, she stood up and I guess she purposely went to get my passport, I was called to her section, my mind skipped like a child that was called to be punished, she interviewed me, I answered all my questions well, she pulled a white was happy at the split seconds, next she said she's sorry blah blah blah...

@OP what is the difference in blue paper denial and white paper denial? My passport is expiring in Feb 2015, could that also be a reason why I wasn't given a visa?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by lafad11(m): 1:17pm On Sep 29, 2014
Hello to everyone on this forum and kudos to all the gurus here you guys are doing a great job. My family and I intend to apply for a US visit visa(visit my uncle). We all have travel experience. My question is this: should I apply alone While my wife, daughter and our biz stand as my strong tie. Or should we apply as a family while I use my biz and wife's biz as my strong tie. Pls your candid advice is needed.
Thanks
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Larminess: 2:47pm On Sep 29, 2014
I was also handed a white paper though everybody that was denied got a white paper.... I would also like to know d difference between white n blue.
MechM: I went for my interview today, I noticed the VO lady in the 2nd section was just denying people visa giving them blue paper, I was looking at her and praying she won't be the one to interview me, she caught my gaze, she stood up and I guess she purposely went to get my passport, I was called to her section, my mind skipped like a child that was called to be punished, she interviewed me, I answered all my questions well, she pulled a white was happy at the split seconds, next she said she's sorry blah blah blah...

@OP what is the difference in blue paper denial and white paper denial? My passport is expiring in Feb 2015, could that also be a reason why I wasn't given a visa?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 29, 2014
Hi guys,please i need an answer to dis question.
If we do our church wedding and apply for a fiancee visa,is there any way d embassy here will find out that we did our church wedding?Is there any background check that they will use and confirm that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (323)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.