Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,475 members, 7,911,128 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 04:23 AM

Usa Visit Visa - Travel (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Visit Visa (1067943 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa Enquiry / Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (323) (Go Down)

Re: Usa Visit Visa by favoredgal: 7:15am On Sep 27, 2013
Melson1: Good people in the house,my bother was denied a visa last year base on section 214,though he was single that last year and his marital status was single when he applied,now that he is married he has applied again,my question is as he has reapplied he now indicate married as he is married now,after his interview will his marital status be married as he has indicated married or will it be single in u.s database,pls your advice is needed,thanks

Married
Re: Usa Visit Visa by joy1111: 3:09pm On Sep 27, 2013
Wise people in the forum,i am planning to travel to u.s for tourism to go visit my sister,i want to know if she can fax a copy of the invitation letter she sent to me to the embassy for them to know that she is the one inviting me,pls your answer is needed,thanks
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 27, 2013
Not necessary, have it at hand when going for your interview. goodluck

joy1111: Wise people in the forum,i am planning to travel to u.s for tourism to go visit my sister,i want to know if she can fax a copy of the invitation letter she sent to me to the embassy for them to know that she is the one inviting me,pls your answer is needed,thanks

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by blawi1(f): 6:19pm On Sep 27, 2013
Melson are you an agent? Or are you being funny? You ask some dumb questions sorry to say.
His recent info is an update so he'd be married. It's nothing to worry about unless he plans on being "single" in yet another application form!

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by nubiangyrl(f): 3:20pm On Sep 28, 2013
Hello Justwise, blawi1, favoured gal,tzetzefly,suxes2005 and all the good people of this forum, first I would like to appreciate everyone’s input on this forum so far. I need your honest opinion. I had my interview for b2 tourist visa on the 25th of sept and I was denied.
My interview went as follows:
Me: good morning
CO: good morning
CO: what are you going to do in the U.S?
ME: to spend my vacation and tourism
CO: where in the US are you going?
ME: Orlando
CO: why Orlando
ME: it has most of the theme parks and tourist attraction I would love to see and I have always wanted to spend my vacation in Orlando
CO: Okay
CO: what do you do?
ME: I’m a marketing manager at ……it’s a subsidiary of another company
CO: oh okay
CO: how long have you been working there?
ME: a year and 4 months
CO: How much do you earn monthly
ME: 111,000 after deductions
CO: a hundred and eleven? As in one one one?
ME: yes 111,100 after tax (I wrote the gross amount in my ds 160 )
CO: okay
CO: you have been to the UK? (Flips through my old passport and looks through it well like he was looking for something)
ME: yes
CO: what did you go and do there?
ME: to visit my cousin and tourism purposes
CO: do you have relatives in the US?
ME: no
CO: Do you have any friends in the US?
ME: I have but I have lost touch
CO: types something on the screen
CO: are you married?
CO: do you have children?
CO: unfortunately you do not qualify at this time, I’m giving you a letter explaining and returning your passport.

Please what do you think went wrong? Is it becoz of my marital status, I admit I was quite nervous coz that was my first time of applying. I haven’t been to the UK in about 4 years, could that have been the reason for refusal or becoz I mentioned my salary after tax instead of the gross amount I wrote in my ds-160. How soon can I re apply, is 6 months too soon for a substantial change in circumstances? So many questions running through my mind and I cant seem to figure it out. I wasn’t even asked for single doc nor given the chance to show other ties. Pleaseee help! I don’t want to repeat same mistake. Thank y’all
Re: Usa Visit Visa by tzetzefly(m): 1:47am On Sep 29, 2013
nubiangyrl: Hello Justwise, blawi1, favoured gal,tzetzefly,suxes2005 and all the good people of this forum, first I would like to appreciate everyone’s input on this forum so far. I need your honest opinion. I had my interview for b2 tourist visa on the 25th of sept and I was denied.
My interview went as follows:
Me: good morning
CO: good morning
CO: what are you going to do in the U.S?
ME: to spend my vacation and tourism
CO: where in the US are you going?
ME: Orlando
CO: why Orlando
ME: it has most of the theme parks and tourist attraction I would love to see and I have always wanted to spend my vacation in Orlando
CO: Okay
CO: what do you do?
ME: I’m a marketing manager at ……it’s a subsidiary of another company
CO: oh okay
CO: how long have you been working there?
ME: a year and 4 months
CO: How much do you earn monthly
ME: 111,000 after deductions
CO: a hundred and eleven? As in one one one?
ME: yes 111,100 after tax (I wrote the gross amount in my ds 160 )
CO: okay
CO: you have been to the UK? (Flips through my old passport and looks through it well like he was looking for something)
ME: yes
CO: what did you go and do there?
ME: to visit my cousin and tourism purposes
CO: do you have relatives in the US?
CO: Do you have any friends in the US?
ME: I have but I have lost touch
CO: types something on the screen
CO: are you married?
CO: do you have children?
CO: unfortunately you do not qualify at this time, I’m giving you a letter explaining and returning your passport.

Please what do you think went wrong? Is it becoz of my marital status, I admit I was quite nervous coz that was my first time of applying. I haven’t been to the UK in about 4 years, could that have been the reason for refusal or becoz I mentioned my salary after tax instead of the gross amount I wrote in my ds-160. How soon can I re apply, is 6 months too soon for a substantial change in circumstances? So many questions running through my mind and I cant seem to figure it out. I wasn’t even asked for single doc nor given the chance to show other ties. Pleaseee help! I don’t want to repeat same mistake. Thank y’all

Reasons for initial refusal:

1. A year and four months you have been on your job. That is too early to make a dash for a US visa. Not enough economic tie just yet.

2. No social or family ties in your home country to fall back on. Single applicant.

3. Your stated income during the interview, fell short of your indicated income on your DS-160. Lack of consistency in your data.

4. ''Do you have any friends in the US?'' Your reply was wrong. There is no need to indicate a friend you have lost touch with in the US. This gives the CO an element of doubt about your travel intentions as he / she already had reservations of you being a potential migrant from numbers 1 & 2 above ^^. I dont have anyone in the States is sufficient enough if you dont have any details about such persons.

In my oppinion, i will advise you to apply after a year.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by blawi1(f): 11:08am On Sep 29, 2013
@ nubiangyri:
The info on ur DS 160 must tally with your verbal answers @ d interview. Saying N1,332,000 on d form and then N111,000 implies you lied. You gave an illusion of earning a lot of moneyy.

The theme parks are not cheap, add your airfare + hotel stay and you'd probably spend half of your annual income on your trip. You've worked less than 2 yrs so you probably haven't saved much. So financially you've got a negative.

Add being single and it shows no social ties. Of course being married with or without kids on this income would be suspect also because of living costs so you need to show your status has changed significantly before re applying.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by nubiangyrl(f): 12:33pm On Sep 29, 2013
Thanks so much tzetzefly and blawi1, God bless you.
@blawi1, i wrote my monthly gross salary not my annual, my gross salary is 120,000, so it wasn't like a lied, i got nervous and mentioned my monthly net salary instead of the gross i wrote, and i told the CO the amount was after tax. Funny i was already at the embassy listening to other people's interview before it occurred to me that i should have probably waited .
Thanks so much anyways, will wait over a year and try and visit other places
Re: Usa Visit Visa by nubiangyrl(f): 12:36pm On Sep 29, 2013
I really pray and hope i haven't ruined any future chance of getting the visa, i'm so worried sad
Re: Usa Visit Visa by blawi1(f): 5:00pm On Sep 29, 2013
Visit europe if you can and then reapply, an increased income would be welcome also. All the best. I got my 1st UK and US visas as a single girl so it's possible. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by topaztee: 11:09pm On Sep 29, 2013
na waoh! is it that single applicant's chances of getting US visa is very slim
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2013
Thanks House finally got my visa b1-b2, I just see dis Americans as mumu. My take is that when ur going register ur company with their commercial section(e no cost) and put better money for acct.had to front that I want to buy equipment from a company in Tx but I don run,naija una bye bye ooooo

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by israel007: 2:18pm On Sep 30, 2013
obakovich: Thanks House finally got my visa b1-b2, I just see dis Americans as mumu. My take is that when ur going register ur company with their commercial section(e no cost) and put better money for acct.had to front that I want to buy equipment from a company in Tx but I don run,naija una bye bye ooooo

laugh wan kill me for here ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

you honestly don't have to run sha.nija is full of goodies o but you have to be innovative to see it and breakthrough

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by zinnie86(f): 3:27pm On Sep 30, 2013
Hi Guys,

I had my visa interview today and I went with my son. I've never contributed to this thread but I got a wealth of knowledge from this thread and I appreciate all ur advice and information sharing. Ranging from the error I made in my DS160 form to booking my appointment to the questions asked and how to answer them confidently and smartly. Even that my appearance and composure also counts. We got the Visa thankfully and this is how the interview went:

Vo- Where would u be going in the US?
Me- Washington DC
Vo - what would you be doing there?
Me - I'll be going on vacation and I'll be visiting my uncle
Vo - would u be going with ur husband
Me- I'm not married
Vo - How old is ur son?
Me - 7 and half months old
Vo - Where do u work?
Me - Bleep Bank
old
Vo - What do u do there?
Me - (I briefly explained my job description)
Vo - Who would be paying for ur trip?
Me - Me and my sister
Vo - How much do u earn?
Me - Bleep,Bleep
Vo - When are u planning on travelling?
Me - 9th of Dec
(She starts typing on her system)
Vo - Pls pick up ur Visa from ur VI office in two days time

Sorry for the long post but I hope this helps someone the same way u guys helped me. God bless
Re: Usa Visit Visa by zinnie86(f): 3:30pm On Sep 30, 2013
Oh and they also asked if I had visited any other countries and my reply was: Yes, Uk as a child and Dubai as an adult just last year
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Asorock1: 3:31pm On Sep 30, 2013
Hello tzetzefly, just wise and other gurus in the house. I want you to please tell me what is exactly wrong with my application and what to do to avoid this rejections. Today I just got my processed application from vsf France, and to my disappointment i was denied a France tourist visa. My intention is to go and return back as I just want to build a travel history to enable me reapply for US visit visa on December, after my first US denial, I have been to Dubai and Ghana. This is the documents I submitted and as well as my profile:
Married
Sales supervisor
31 years old
I have a one year old kid
Have been working for 6 years now
Have up to 1.7m + in my salary account
3 months salary pay slip.
Have a monthly income of #145k
I have 2 plots of land though yet to complete the payment valued at #3m so no C OF O only temporal receipt issued , I intend to complete the purchase once i return from Europe by October ending. But I didn't submit this temporal receipt
I Intended to stay for just 9 days.
Medical insurance
Flight reservation
Hotel reservation clearly showing 9 nights
Introduction letter from my employer
Leave letter
Marriage certificate
My child's NPC birth certificate
Copy of my work ID card
Bank stament for 3 months showing my stated income in the introduction letter
Application form and other requirements
My passport and other travel stamps.

Please what's wrong with my application with the rejection stamp on my passport now. the Dubai stamp and other African countries stamp, do I stand a chance to secure a US tourist visa by December if I don't go to any European country Please advice me on what to do , I'm nearly at the point of frustration, is there any European country or any other country i can apply for a visa to better my chances ??
Or do I just reapply at US embassy with just the Dubai and Ghana trip because the guy who interviewed me at US embassy Abuja on June told me the reason for my denial is lack of travel history.

Please help me just wise, favor gal , tzetzefly fly and the good people of nairaland.
God bless you.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by tzetzefly(m): 5:18pm On Sep 30, 2013
Asorock 1: Hello tzetzefly, just wise and other gurus in the house. I want you to please tell me what is exactly wrong with my application and what to do to avoid this rejections. Today I just got my processed application from vsf France, and to my disappointment i was denied a France tourist visa. My intention is to go and return back as I just want to build a travel history to enable me reapply for US visit visa on December, after my first US denial, I have been to Dubai and Ghana. This is the documents I submitted and as well as my profile:
Married
Sales supervisor
31 years old
I have 2 plots of land though yet to complete the payment valued at #3m so no C OF O only temporal receipt issued , I intend to complete the purchase once i return from Europe by October ending. But I didn't submit this temporal receipt
Medical insurance
Flight reservation
Leave letter
Marriage certificate
Copy of my work ID card

Please what's wrong with my application with the rejection stamp on my passport now. the Dubai stamp and other African countries stamp, do I stand a chance to secure a US tourist visa by December if I don't go to any European country Please advice me on what to do , I'm nearly at the point of frustration, is there any European country or any other country i can apply for a visa to better my chances ??
Or do I just reapply at US embassy with just the Dubai and Ghana trip because the guy who interviewed me at US embassy Abuja on June told me the reason for my denial is lack of travel history.

Please help me just wise, favor gal , tzetzefly fly and the good people of nairaland.
God bless you.

I must tell you your application documents will secure visa for you in any major embassy. The only issue that worked against you, was your lack of travel history and visa stamps(stickers)in your passport. Forget the Dubai entry / exit stamps on your passport, it never works like that for the Schengen visa procedure.

If i had known you were planning to submit your application at the France Embassy, i would have advised you otherwise. You only just took vacation to Dubai this year and this is reflected on your passport and you also want another vacation in France. This smells like migration to any ECO.

Your job in the eyes of the ECO will never permit you to embark on two Leave of Absence from work. It is never done anywhere in the world. The only acceptable format is an accumulated Leave which can be taken three months at a stretch or more (possible across Europe and North America) and i doubt if this is possible in Nigeria.

The only way your application could have passed, was if your intended reason for travel was for Conference / Training or a Course to develop yourself at work.

Stay away from any Schengen, Uk, Canadian & US, Embassy / Diplomatic or High Commission till next year. And this time around,try to apply for a conference on Global Marketing Strategy or Business Consultation/ Development. This can be of immense help in your job related activities.

All the best......
Re: Usa Visit Visa by BnBarbie(f): 5:53pm On Sep 30, 2013
tzetzefly:

I must tell you your application documents will secure visa for you in any major embassy. The only issue that worked against you, was your lack of travel history and visa stamps(stickers)in your passport. Forget the Dubai entry / exit stamps on your passport, it never works like that for the Schengen visa procedure.

If i had known you were planning to submit your application at the France Embassy, i would have advised you otherwise. You only just took vacation to Dubai this year and this is reflected on your passport and you also want another vacation in France. This smells like migration to any ECO.

Your job in the eyes of the ECO will never permit you to embark on two Leave of Absence from work. It is never done anywhere in the world. The only acceptable format is an accumulated Leave which can be taken three months at a stretch or more (possible across Europe and North America) and i doubt if this is possible in Nigeria.

The only way your application could have passed, was if your intended reason for travel was for Conference / Training or a Course to develop yourself at work.

Stay away from any Schengen, Uk, Canadian & US, Embassy / Diplomatic or High Commission till next year. And this time around,try to apply for a conference on Global Marketing Strategy or Business Consultation/ Development. This can be of immense help in your job related activities.

All the best......

Hmmmm....Dear tzetzefly,
What if i have a UK visa which i intend to use in December with my husband, and i would like to use that opportunity to visit france. We visited dubai for honeymoon in january and our first yr anniversary is coming up. So we intend leaving late december to 1st wk of jan. Christmas in UK and anniversary in france. Are u saying the likelihood of being denied a schengen visa is high? kindly advise.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Asorock1: 6:12pm On Sep 30, 2013
Asorock 1: Hello tzetzefly, just wise and other gurus in the house. I want you to please tell me what is exactly wrong with my application and what to do to avoid this rejections. Today I just got my processed application from vsf France, and to my disappointment i was denied a France tourist visa. My intention is to go and return back as I just want to build a travel history to enable me reapply for US visit visa on December, after my first US denial, I have been to Dubai and Ghana. This is the documents I submitted and as well as my profile:
Married
Sales supervisor
31 years old
Medical insurance
Flight reservation
Leave letter
Marriage certificate
Copy of my work ID card

God bless you.

In addition to the information i provided above i just checked my passport properly and saw that the France embassy didn't stamp the refusal stamp on my passport, I'm happy for that in a way then the refusal form they have to me indicating the reasons for the rejection bears only my surname on it the the other and first name is someone else's name , please what does that mean
Re: Usa Visit Visa by tzetzefly(m): 6:27pm On Sep 30, 2013
BnBarbie:

Hmmmm....Dear tzetzefly,
What if i have a UK visa which i intend to use in December with my husband, and i would like to use that opportunity to visit france. We visited dubai for honeymoon in january and our first yr anniversary is coming up. So we intend leaving late december to 1st wk of jan. Christmas in UK and anniversary in france. Are u saying the likelihood of being denied a schengen visa is high? kindly advise.

Your honeymoon in Dubai in January 2013 is an applicable holiday to newly wedded and this honeymoon could have been anywhere in the world, with a limited time frame from work.

And i suppose you have your marriage certificate at hand to prove your matrimony which is less than a year presently and dont forget pictures as well.

Going with your assertion that you possess a UK visa already, this is a bonus to securing a Schengen visa. But a written note by you to the ECO is relevant along with your application in letting the ECO know your likely travel plans, which is to celebrate your one year anniversary in Paris or Marseilles as the case may be or ECO may not understand why you need to visit France from the UK.

Also a letter from your office permitting you to proceed on this Leave which i presume is your annual leave will be relevant.

If your application is without clarity, the likelihood of a denial cannot be over-emphasised.

Hope this helped a bit?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Asorock1: 6:28pm On Sep 30, 2013
tzetzefly:

All the best......

Thanks so much tzetzefly fly , first i must let you know that i just checked my passport properly and saw that the France embassy didn't stamp the refusal stamp on my passport, I'm happy for that in a way then the refusal form they have to me indicating the reasons for the rejection bears only my saw name on it the the other and first name is someone else's name , please what does that mean

I want to ask, since is only a stamp and not visa sticker that Dubai and Ghana gives , how and why would the consular officer conclude that I already went for a vacation? Since there is no visa to indicate whether it was tourist or business visa, I could have been to Dubai and Ghana for any other official purpose( business or conference) and then decide to go to france for my annual leave proper... I could have been given the opportunity to explain that, had it been it was an interview.

Please I still want to know what to do as I wish to be in US this Christmas.

Remember you only know that I went to Dubai for vacation because i did tell you and the house, i didn't want to lie, if you have seen the stamp on my passport without me telling you the reason to have been there you will not know, same with the consular officer , my employer understands what I'm doing and have given me that opportunity to use my one month annual leave twice, that's why i spent just a week in dubai then ghana trip was a church program, my employer is more of a friend than boss to me. And he is willing to help me too.

And you tzetzefly, justwise and other gurus are the Oga at the top , please help me. I need that US visit visa this Christmas.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by tzetzefly(m): 6:35pm On Sep 30, 2013
Asorock 1:

In addition to the information i provided above i just checked my passport properly and saw that the France embassy didn't stamp the refusal stamp on my passport, I'm happy for that in a way then the refusal form they have to me indicating the reasons for the rejection bears only my surname on it the the other and first name is someone else's name , please what does that mean

Your application is not problematic, but to be on a safe side so as not to have a mistaken identity possibly with someone with forged documents who may have been banned, i suggest you send them a message with your Visa Application Reference Number, Your Passport Number, Name and Date of Birth and the Mistake made as your message body.

Do this as soon as possible....
Re: Usa Visit Visa by tzetzefly(m): 6:42pm On Sep 30, 2013
Asorock 1:
I want to ask, since is only a stamp and not visa sticker that Dubai and Ghana gives , why would the consular officer conclude that I already went for a vacation? I could have been to Dubai and Ghana for any other official purpose, I could have been given the opportunity to explain that had it been it was an interview.

Please I still want to know what to do as I wish to be in US this Christmas.

That is the beauty of an opportunity for a face to face interview. Which most people get scared of.

But i need to tell you that the US CO will surely be waiting for an application such as yours to deny again. Let enough time pass before you appear before them again. It is your only chance and this time, go for a conference or training in what i indicated above.

All the best.....
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Asorock1: 6:43pm On Sep 30, 2013
tzetzefly:

Your application is not problematic, but to be on a safe side so as not to have a mistaken identity possibly with someone with forged documents who may have been banned, i suggest you send them a message with your Visa Application Reference Number, Your Passport Number, Name and Date of Birth and the Mistake made as your message body.

Do this as soon as possible....

Thank you tzetzefly, please tomorrow is independent and the embassy will not be working, how do I message them through email? Or posting a letter to them? Again is it possible the have mistaken my application with someone else and maybe suppose to approve mine? Again check the reply i I did in the previous answer you gave me.
God will surely reward you for all you have been doing here for the good people of Nigeria. Is it possible to talk with you on phone tzetzefly fly? Just asking don't mean any harm
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Asorock1: 6:49pm On Sep 30, 2013
tzetzefly:

That is the beauty of an opportunity for a face to face interview. Which most people get scared of.

But i need to tell you that the US CO will surely be waiting for an application such as yours to deny again. Let enough time pass before you appear before them again. It is your only chance and this time, go for a conference or training in what i indicated above.

All the best.....

To go for a conference at US won't that be seen as irregularity in application , remember on the first US application I applied for tourism and sightseeing , now if I change my purpose of visit to US to conference won't that affect me negatively, again can I apply for a conference or business visa immediately at any of the shengen embassy that offers an opportunity for an interview like Germany anytime , I wish to go to Europe before November and return to apply for Christmas holiday in US. Try to understand me
Re: Usa Visit Visa by tzetzefly(m): 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2013
Asorock 1:
Remember you only know that I went to Dubai for vacation because i did tell you and the house, i didn't want to lie, if you have seen the stamp on my passport without me telling you the reason to have been there you will not know, same with the consular officer , my employer understands what I'm doing and have given me that opportunity to use my one month annual leave twice, that's why i spent just a week in dubai then ghana trip was a church program, my employer is more of a friend than boss to me. And he is willing to help me too.

And you tzetzefly, justwise and other gurus are the Oga at the top , please help me. I need that US visit visa this Christmas.

It doesnt matter to them at the embassy, what they want to see is a straight forward application with all the holes covered.

Yours was not fully covered. There was clearly entry stamps for two destinations on your passport and just this current year to be precise. A little note attached to your application explaining your past travels, would have done a little trick on your behalf to clear the ambiguity.

These ECO are pressed for time and they are humans as well. Helping them out with explanations on paper can go a long way to separate an organised traveller to a less attentive one.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by tzetzefly(m): 7:01pm On Sep 30, 2013
Asorock 1:

To go for a conference at US won't that be seen as irregularity in application , remember on the first US application I applied for tourism and sightseeing , now if I change my purpose of visit to US to conference won't that affect me negatively, again can I apply for a conference or business visa immediately at any of the shengen embassy that offers an opportunity for an interview like Germany anytime , I wish to go to Europe before November and return to apply for Christmas holiday in US. Try to understand me

You need to first clear the mistake in your name before you can be safe for any Schengen Visa Application.

Send them an e-mail....
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Asorock1: 7:25pm On Sep 30, 2013
tzetzefly:

You need to clear the mistake in your name first before you can be safe for any Schengen Visa Application.

Send an e-mail to them....

Please tzetzefly I don't know if this is wrong please can i have your cell number to call you now. Or an email i need to ask a lot though is true I'm suppose to do that here for everyone to learn but I need a guideline as some issues require urgent attention.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by tzetzefly(m): 7:27pm On Sep 30, 2013
Asorock 1:

Please tzetzefly I don't know if this is wrong please can i have your cell number to call you now. Or an email i need to ask a lot though is true I'm suppose to do that here for everyone to learn but I need a guideline as some issues require urgent attention.

Send me a message on my nairaland profile....
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Asorock1: 7:42pm On Sep 30, 2013
tzetzefly:

Send me a message on my nairaland profile....

Ok I will just that tzetzefly , you didn't say anything on the side of them not stamping any refusal on my passport does it mean something is wrong or they mistaken my application for someone else ?

What about Turkish visa? Would that help to boost my travel history as they issue visa sticker as well as being European country though not fully shengen now.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by tzetzefly(m): 7:50pm On Sep 30, 2013
Asorock 1:

Ok I will just that tzetzefly , you didn't say anything on the side of them not stamping any refusal on my passport does it mean something is wrong or they mistaken my application for someone else ?

When you receive a feedback from them after your e-mail, it should be clearer to you. It is not something we can claim knowledge of.

You need to know the decision on your treated case at the France embassy. As other countries will ask you if you'd been refused visa before. And a clear knowledge of your case is necessary, so as not to have someone else's ban on your file.....
Re: Usa Visit Visa by favoredgal: 8:09pm On Sep 30, 2013
tzetzefly:

It doesnt matter to them at the embassy, what they want to see is a straight forward application with all the holes covered.

Yours was not fully covered. There was clearly entry stamps for two destinations on your passport and just this current year to be precise. A little note attached to your application explaining your past travels, would have done a little trick on your behalf to clear the ambiguity.

These ECO are pressed for time and they are humans as well. Helping them out with explanations on paper can go a long way to separate an organised traveller to a less attentive one.

this cannot be overemphasized! peeps need to learn to out all info and explanations they can think of on paper! regardless of whether you are getting an interview or no cuz the CO is not a mind reader and they are also pressed for time, the opportunity to provide clarity may not come up during an interview!

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (323)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.