Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,838 members, 7,872,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:40 PM

One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa (7852 Views)

Where Is Adesegun Musiwa Aka Becomrich? / APC Accepts Ali Modu Sheriff Back Into The Party - Photo / Remove Immunity Clause-prof. Adesegun Ojo Called On The President Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 21, 2011
cold:

Yara wa ku kai so-Becomrich mu ke so grin
Sai ya yi
Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by cold(m): 6:48pm On Feb 21, 2011
aisha2:

Sai ya yi
Walahi talahi,sai ya yi tongue
Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 21, 2011
cold:

Walahi talahi,sai ya yi tongue
Ko ba poster, sa ya yi

1 Like

Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by patorini(m): 6:55pm On Feb 21, 2011
zeeleso:

Pop corn in hand--time for comedy central

i brought pepsi too. wanna share?
Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by 190: 7:21pm On Feb 21, 2011
Wat kinda joke is this

is this old riifrat becomrich a kid that hes thinking

of becomin a president, and nairaland seem 2 be like a joke factory to me now

with this thread making the front pages, this bcomric needs to be flogged
Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by Becomrichn: 7:28pm On Feb 21, 2011
You think I am joking. Go and ask anyone, Obasanjo or tinubu can not rig election against the OPC in Yorubaland. Noone can rig election against Massob in igboland. and other ethnics group who are ready to stand up and avoid a civil war. which this people are leading us into because of personal greed.

1 Like

Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 21, 2011
My darling becomerichn, please am in love with you, I wanna be your one and only first lady your Olori. Please make me first lady< My Darling my hero, let your maps light up my world, Please make me first lady my love

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by fstranger3(m): 7:37pm On Feb 21, 2011
aisha2:

My darling becomerichn, please am in love with you, I wanna be your one and only first lady your Olori. Please make me first lady< My Darling my hero, let your maps light up my world, Please make me first lady my love

Not so fast, you'd have to compete with Madam kobojunkie for that
Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 21, 2011
fstranger3:

Am ready to die for my love. Becomerichn Darling submit my name as first lady, i can speak English more than Dame and am fine like Turai, yellow pawpaw. Marry me please, submit my name as first lady. Me and you will speak oyibo together

1 Like

Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by Odunnu: 8:00pm On Feb 21, 2011
fstranger3:

You are 'wanted' at the 'General Welcome' section.
Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by fstranger3(m): 8:03pm On Feb 21, 2011
Odunnu:

You are 'wanted' at the 'General Welcome' section.

First we need you to submit your application for the post of the First lady for our future President.
Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 21, 2011
so aisha is a husband snatcher trying to snatch my man becomerich so i will not become first lady.

yeah right.
Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by tlops(m): 8:52pm On Feb 21, 2011
Nairaland Party, Party for the people,

becomrich 1-100 for president
Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by oludashmi(f): 10:20pm On Feb 21, 2011
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
See, I really need to meet the man behind this becomerich name cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by favouredjb(f): 10:47pm On Feb 21, 2011
nutcase grin grin

but you scared the shit put of me with those pictures sad
Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by omo9ja1(m): 11:01pm On Feb 21, 2011
ogbeni, go and start from local govt chairman, e no easy to carry 9ja just in one night. Ask obama now he knows the difence from senator to president. He talk less now
Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by violent(m): 11:06pm On Feb 21, 2011
nice one becomerich, good strategy, afterall you don't need much voters from the north, your variants of becomriches could easily give us the numbers over there, last time i checked, you have up to a million of those.

and as for the south, just leave that to me, . . Go jor, Fresh air!, Fresh maps!
Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by Becomrichn: 3:30am On Feb 22, 2011

Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by ekubear1: 3:33am On Feb 22, 2011
Becomerichn is the greatest Yorubaman to have ever lived

1 Like

Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by Becomrichn: 3:41am On Feb 22, 2011
loo
Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by fstranger3(m): 3:46am On Feb 22, 2011
^^^

SO the Igbos you want to get away from would also vote for you?

Hey Becomrichn, are you high on Canadian shyyt?
Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by Becomrichn: 4:59am On Feb 22, 2011
ff
Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by fstranger3(m): 5:03am On Feb 22, 2011
^^
Now you want to join the five Igbo states with Benin?

But why?
Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by zeeleso(f): 8:00am On Feb 22, 2011
Becomrichn:

Is there another word to [b]descrisble [/b]Nuhu Ribadu than the word BARAWO or OLE. Please find me another word. 

Nuhu Ribadu [b]descrisble [/b]Senator Bola ahmed Tinubu has one of the greatest thief of our time. Nuhu Ribadu [b]descrisble [/b]as a criminal he needs to bring to Book.
Is there a professor in Engrissh nearby, i'll like to know wat the bolded word mean

Becomrichn:

While Nuhu Ribadu fake his own arrest, but mr Nuhu ribadu forgot that he love the press much, he took pictures with the same people , he ask to arrest him inside the hall. Just about 30 minute, he was taken pictures and laughing with the same people who were his friend, he ask to arrest him in a hall.   Can someone Shout BARAWO or OLE.
I think you would make a great nollywood Script writer.

BTW: i'm hearing rumours becomrichn just released another track 'Can someone Shout BARAWO or OLE'. Mapomeji records pls confirm
Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by ceah(m): 8:18am On Feb 22, 2011
Becomrich, You have won already but you need to start campaign. who is your campaign manager on NL ? You will also have to choose your ministers and every other person in your cabinet from NL. Now name all the available position so that people wont fight over them again, See Tpiah, Kobojunkie and Aisha2 are already fighting for the post of first lady, better pick now before those head in your pic becomes reality on NL,

All Hail the President of New Benin Republic (or is it Nigeria) Becomerich, wink grin cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by dayokanu(m): 8:31am On Feb 22, 2011
WHich CUNTry? Benin or Nigeria?
Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by fstranger3(m): 8:39am On Feb 22, 2011
I think it is IGBOsere CUNTry of TPIAh republic
Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by ifyalways(f): 9:03am On Feb 22, 2011
Rofl.
Darling Musiwa If some kind fella finally "summits" your name,I don't need TB Joshua to prophesy b4 I start preparing myself for HRH First Lady of Naija cos without doubt,the masses are voting for[b] us[/b].  cheesy
I've got norrin but loff,lots of loff for you my darling Musiwa.
@All,If u are for Musiwa,pls refrain from posting on this thread with Jakumo-English,Bantu is the new NigerBene lingua franca.  cheesy
Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by fstranger3(m): 9:08am On Feb 22, 2011
^^^

It is Batu, not Bantu. You are officially disqualified from competing for the post of the first lady
Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by ifyalways(f): 9:30am On Feb 22, 2011
I wrote it Batu style.
Batu is NOT error free and that's what makes it unique,berra get used to that!  cheesy
Im not contesting for the post of F.L,I am the elected and selected F.L . . .ask Musiwa.
Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by fstranger3(m): 9:32am On Feb 22, 2011
^^^^

I agree with you, welcome back into the competition grin
Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 22, 2011
Becomrichn:

tell me which state Jonathan goodluck is going to win. I really need to know. Before i start laughing. Or which state is Nuhu Ribadu going to win. Is it lagos you think , Nuhu Ribadu is going to win. It is over OPC dead body that Nuhu Ribadu win any Yoruba states. Go and tell Nuhu Ribadu I said so.

So which state Is Jonathan Goodluck going to win that there would not be blood bath. The only state he is sure of his bayelsa state or may be lucky if Ikwerri people want him river state.

So It leave me in the Game. Look every igboman dead or alive had dreamt of freedom. I stand for freedom. I speak freedom and will give freedom. Is it Nuhu Ribadu that would give Igbo people freedom. Ask yourself. No. If Jonathan can give Igbo people freedom. He as had 1 year to show the igbo people freedom.

I am the hope of millions of Igbo people for freedom. let I said, we would take the five Igbo state from nigeria and join it into benin republic.
My love, marry me, i will secure you the votes in d north and middle belt and even ibgo, we will win

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos: One Of The Most Curious Building In Japan / Buhari’s Ministers: Return Of Yesterday’s Men For Today’s Job / Happy Birthday Becomerich!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.