Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,747 members, 7,875,861 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:54 PM

One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa (7854 Views)

Where Is Adesegun Musiwa Aka Becomrich? / APC Accepts Ali Modu Sheriff Back Into The Party - Photo / Remove Immunity Clause-prof. Adesegun Ojo Called On The President Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by onyengbu1(m): 9:52am On Feb 23, 2011
haboosa:

@ onye_ngbu, I am approved to be the Senate president so insert my name in your list, period grin grin grin

How can you be a senate president when you cant speak batu.

You must first prove that you are proficient in the [b]U[/b]se of [b]B[/b]atu as [b]F[/b]irst [b]L[/b]anguage.

Oya can we see your UBFL test scores.
Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by haboosa(m): 10:21am On Feb 23, 2011
@ Onye_Ngbu, IBT-90, PBT-700, CBT-150, so wat is so fantabulous about the whole pre- requisite for being the the n0 3 in the federal republic of Bantu, because the oppurtunity to serve one's society is mandated by the people in the community so that the Manifesto will not turn to a question and answer session. I assume you are one of the people in the Federal republic of Bantu which support the the single tenure of a president to be 2and a half decade, so y not support me in the bid to implement it. [b]M[/b]apo [b]P[/b]sych, [b]P[/b]arty ( MPP)!!!! FOWER grin grin grin grin grin
Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by ifyalways(f): 10:24am On Feb 23, 2011
zeeleso:

All of you is laughing. wen u dont even know my uncle @ all, i tell u our family has land inside asorock and we can stay there anytime, even sef i use to see jonathan. Just be laughing, wo our father is related to soyinka , just ask him for me, he know me and my brother very well.If u check the map u'll see that my uncle has already win because even asiwaju and his mother know all of us very well. i even call him boda sef.
LOL
You are so proficient with ur written Batu?Were u born in Benin Republic?
Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by onyengbu1(m): 10:46am On Feb 23, 2011
ifyalways:

LOL
You are so proficient with your written Batu?Were u born in Benin Republic?

And its not like he is faking it!
Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by zeeleso(f): 11:35am On Feb 23, 2011
ifyalways:

LOL
You are so proficient with your written Batu?Were u born in Benin Republic?
All of you that are wanting to become his wife. But let me even tell you, my uncle has wife. Their house is show even sef in the map. It is because me ni lohun wi, bt i can even be calling my uncle wife so that she will see all of you people.

onye_ngbu:

And its not like he is faking it!
No i am not faking. We are not talking small children selling tomatoe play.See if my uncle become president, he will even give hausa oil well. Even know that the election has rig already. Is him dat born 20 million people into jigawa state. if you cut yoruba into benin republic you will see. All the oduduwa seven ring would now together. Let me tell you every body in our village can descrisble my uncle to you. just sit down there.
Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by fstranger3(m): 11:52am On Feb 23, 2011
^^^

You need to go school. You dont speak Batu well, The reason I am speak Batu is beacause I want to be able to communicate like Oyinbo. So that peole can understand me like Gani Fawenhinmi. Your Batu make me laugh fall gbagada fall ground. If you ear me talk Pinkin english, you will think I am Oyinbo because i speak like them. I live with oyinbo and the like me, they say the will vote for me if I contest but I dont want to leave Yoruba people on the hand of Tinubu and Nuhu, Nuhu Ribadu own NVS and he tell Seun to delete my post but I am doing this for Yoruba people. My child is White. That is why. Why I want to move. The maps will prove that the election has rig already. Nuhu Ribadu is woking for Jonathan, They are meet at night to discuss how they are going to rig the election. Tinubu is sell Yorubaland into slavery.

You need to vote for me, I know Gani Adams, I went to school with his sister. His sister now live in Toronto, Gani Adams will not vote Nuhu Ribadu and Yoryba people dont like Tinubu. It is me. me. that they are waiting for. Look Gani Fawenhinmi and Gani Adams have something in common, They both have Gani as their first name. That is what yoruba people do, Se fe se eru ku nu. I am develop Yorubaland. We will give Hausa people Oil well in Anambra and Okitipupa, bribe them with beauty Edi gorls, so no War. After that, Edo, Bayelsa and Yorubaland ge merge with Benin. This is what Benin people wants.

I am study Electricity Engineering at University of Ilorin. We have good buildings. Look go ask Prof. Oloyede he know me. I saw him sleep with a student, but he bribed me. Go ask him, he will vote for me. Becasue he knows I know alot anout him. When I first get to canada, I speak like Jakumu, but now I knowthat that is how Nigerians talk and it is now how Ouinbo people talk. Oyinbo people dont talk like Jakumu. they speak like me. I even teach them ENglish. but Nuhu Ribadu cant speak English. I am found Egbe Omo Oduduwa.
Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by favouredjb(f): 2:40pm On Feb 23, 2011
;d ;d
Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by haboosa(m): 2:54pm On Feb 23, 2011
I am study Electricity Engineering at University of Ilorin. We have good buildings. Look go ask Prof. Oloyede he know me. I saw him sleep with a student, but he bribed me. Go ask him, he will vote for me. Becasue he knows I know alot anout him. When I first get to canada, I speak like Jakumu, but now I knowthat that is how Nigerians talk and it is now how Ouinbo people talk. Oyinbo people dont talk like Jakumu. they speak like me. I even teach them ENglish. but Nuhu Ribadu cant speak English. I am found Egbe Omo Oduduwa.
[quote][/quote], kAI, Fstranger, u can make sumbody laff ooo, infact u are really representing the better by force, that is why u re a block 9, guy, grin grin grin grin u know what i mean, unless if u are not claiming what u hav proclaim loku, as a senate president of the federal republic of bantu mo ti appoint e as the senate leader, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by zeeleso(f): 3:11pm On Feb 23, 2011
All of you people with your jakumo english nonsense, only fstranger passd
Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by ifele(m): 8:58pm On Feb 23, 2011
Craze dey for this thread. I just dey laf una.LOOOOOL
Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by ekubear1: 9:10pm On Feb 23, 2011
This thread. . . hilarious! grin grin grin
Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by ikamefa(f): 4:30am On Feb 24, 2011
undecided common y'all

dis na one persin presidential ambition unah turn to bantu- language class

shior!  cheesy cheesy

President Musiwa u don win jare ! Nuhu and Tinubu aint gay shyte on yah! grin grin grin

Bi o ti e soro , o ti wole  grin grin
Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by fstranger3(m): 4:31am On Feb 24, 2011
How many times do we have to correct you,

It is Batu, not Bantu.
Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by Nobody: 4:33am On Feb 24, 2011
ikamefa i hope you're not trying to snatch becomerich.

you want to be first lady, abi.
Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by ikamefa(f): 4:46am On Feb 24, 2011
^^^^ ati bantu oh OR batu oh

musiwa is da man grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Up presidoooooo grin grin grin grin ( chei i don turn to sychophant finish) tongue

tpiah!:

ikamefa i hope you're not trying to snatch becomerich.

you want to be first lady, abi.

" grin " come tpiah !

u think sey na only you get first lady of the republic ambitions? undecided
Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by Nobody: 4:49am On Feb 24, 2011
^^um, you wan see my red eye o.

nothing shall come between me and becomerich.

he has some male secretaries who would be happy to assist you.
Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by Becomrichn: 4:52am On Feb 24, 2011
B
Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by Nobody: 4:53am On Feb 24, 2011
i just hope beaf is not fstranger because that would be too bad though nothing new.
Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by fstranger3(m): 4:55am On Feb 24, 2011
Becomrichn:

Beaf you are the same person logging in under different name because you work for jonathan. that why you are saying I speak batu english.  Like I told you, I honest speak better english than even your president or fashola or all your people. That is if you people can understand my english. I may need to slow myself down for you people to  understand me.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=18pt]ROFLMFAO[/size]
Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by ikamefa(f): 5:00am On Feb 24, 2011
tpiah!:

^^um, you wan see my red eye o.

nothing shall come between me and becomerich.

he has[b] some male secretaries who would be happy to assist you[/b].

me? male secretaries? Tufiakwa!  grin grin grin

ika6 nor dey fight oh, but if you stand in my way? hummmmmmmmmmm!

Na harmattan go warn loin cloth wearer like you tpiah  "  grin "

so biko waka far!!!!  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by dayokanu(m): 6:43am On Feb 24, 2011
Beaf = tpiah = ikamefa
Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by ekubear1: 6:57am On Feb 24, 2011
[quote="onye_ngbu"]

Now listen carefully as I am about to share responsibilities:

Me: compane Director general and Prime minister of new benin in waiting.

Dayokanu: Diaspora Compane Director general and Senate President in waiting.

Fstranger: Chief executioner New Benin Prisons (a bully like him, i dont know how else to descrisble him)

Eku Bear: Head of Economic Team (he appears brillant)
[/quote]
I would suggest Katsumoto or another for this position. . . economics is something I have limited formal training in, I'm just a dabbler grin Certain areas of technology though, I understand decently well.

i would be happy to serve President Musiwa in any other capacity, though!
Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by onyengbu1(m): 8:22am On Feb 24, 2011
A leak from our Maps and Internet Triangulation Bureau (MITB): Beaf = oyb = seun = jarus = kobojunkie     cool  grin  grin  grin

Meanwhile:
Becomrichn:

Beaf you are the same person logging in under different name because you work for jonathan. that why you are saying I speak batu english.  Like I told you, I honest speak better english than even your president or fashola or all your people. That is if you people can understand my english. I may need to slow myself down for you people to  understand me.

My presido, you dont need to slow down for anyone. Our republic is not for slow pokes.

ikamefa:

undecided common y'all

dis na one persin presidential ambition unah turn to bantu- language class

shior!  cheesy cheesy

President Musiwa u don win jare ! Nuhu and Tinubu aint gay shyte on yah!  grin grin grin

Bi o ti e soro , o ti wole  grin grin

Please stop defaming our tongue!

[size=20pt]It is batu not Bantu![/size]
Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by isalegan2: 9:22am On Feb 24, 2011
fstranger3:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ROFLMFAO

At the expense of breaking the mood, he wrote that he speaks better English, not that the writes it better.  Becomrich previously acknowledged his inadequate typing/writing and computer skills.  wink

P.S. I'm not saying I beieve it. But that is what he wrote. I previously requested an audio sample of his voice for evidence, when he made the same claim of his superior English-speaking abilities compared to Ribadu. Since he makes this claim often, it is the least he can do, to be honest.

Becomrichn:

Beaf you are the same person logging in under different name because you work for jonathan. that why you are saying I speak batu english. Like I told you, I honest speak better english than even your president or fashola or all your people. That is if you people can understand my english. I may need to slow myself down for you people to  understand me.

Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by fstranger3(m): 9:31am On Feb 24, 2011
isale_gan2:

At the expense of breaking the mood, he wrote that he speaks better English, not that the writes it better.  Becomrich previously acknowledged his inadequate typing/writing and computer skills.  wink

At the expense of breaking your mood, when he he wrote that he speaks better English, what he meant was that he writes it better or why would he think of slowing down for us [/b]having never met any of us physically.

Becomrichn:

Beaf you are the same person logging in under different name because you work for jonathan. that why you are saying I speak batu english.  Like I told you, I honest speak better english than even your president or fashola or all your people. That is if you people can understand my english. [b]I may need to slow myself down for you people to  understand me.

Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by isalegan2: 9:46am On Feb 24, 2011
fstranger3:

At the expense of breaking your mood, when he he wrote that he speaks better English, what he meant was that he writes it better or why would he think of slowing down [b]for us [/b]having never met any of us physically.

I didn't say he makes sense. tongue
Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by pwiz(m): 11:04pm On Feb 24, 2011
I cnt just stop laughing!!! grin
Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by Becomrichn: 5:50pm On Feb 25, 2011
You would be crying when they kill your whole family in a civil war.

Look at this picture. It shows you have irresponsible leaders

Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by onyengbu1(m): 6:08pm On Feb 25, 2011
Becomrichn:

Oga they wont understand, they are afraid of maps which explains their ignorance how can one survive without maps shocked

1 Like

Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 25, 2011
Becomrichn:

Roflmao
Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by Becomrichn: 7:49pm On Feb 25, 2011
every nigerian would have free health system. And Education would be free. And Every family would own thier own house and not rent a house.

I have 7 Candinal point
1         free health system
2          free education
3      everybody own a house . and in the first 4 year, I would put 10 million nigerian into thier own houses.
4      24 hours electricity. Using my skill as an engineer and knowledge. I can do this. It is all about you understanding electricity. I do understand electricity better than jonathan goodluck. better than buhari, better than nuhu ribadu.
5.           Banking reform and bank loan for all Nigerian for business.

6. structure reform

7. Agric reform
Re: One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa by fstranger3(m): 8:07pm On Feb 25, 2011
In the other thread you said you mentioned 5 cardinal points, now it is now 7, are you confused.

As for 24 hrs electricity, I think it is presently unrealistic. I understand electricity too, and a lotta people on NL understand electricity, prolly better than you, and they have told me that you plan is unrealizable

So tell us , how do you plan to go about ensuring uninterrupted electricity for all Nigerians in such a very short time period?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2011. Wow! - Igbo's 40% In Kano, 35% In Plateau, 30% In Kaduna / Breaking News! Petroleum Minister Invites Efcc To Investigate Pppra / Obasanjo, Tinubu can lead Yoruba –Bishop Adebiyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.