Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,364 members, 7,937,107 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 01:40 PM

A Lecturer Wants To Visit My House, I Refused And This Is Now Happening - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lecturer Wants To Visit My House, I Refused And This Is Now Happening (4221 Views)

This Is What Is Now Happening..avoid Girls Btw 18-37 That Do This[pix] / Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Girlfriend / Help!! My Gay Lecturer Wants To Sleep With Me, Else I Won’t Graduate – 400 Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lecturer Wants To Visit My House, I Refused And This Is Now Happening by Iceyjayzz(m): 6:31am On Sep 01, 2020
Just set him up, that's all.
Re: A Lecturer Wants To Visit My House, I Refused And This Is Now Happening by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 01, 2020
Adonis86:
I have to be as brief as possible.
I gained admission in one of the universities in the East and during my undergraduate days, there's this young male Lecturer in his late thirties and newly married then, that loves mingling with students a lot. He gyms a lot and would always wants to create this impression on the female students in my department that he's fit for anything. But the confusing thing now is that I'm not a female. I'm a guy who always want to be in the class of my own. I don't walk around with ladies like some gay guys in my department do. I don't have a girlfriend or in anything intimate with anyone. Though I like his method of teaching and that made us to get along, until he started sending me friend's request on facebook. Initially, I didn't notice anything until in my penultimate year, when we got closer. He always single out my scripts in all the courses he taught me and would give it a special treat. After exams, before the result is out, if our paths cross, he'll inform me my grade even when I didn't ask. Then, after my graduation and NYSC, I came back for my masters, I was assigned to a senior lecturer in my field who unfortunately I lost by dead two years into the program. As a result, I was reassigned to another senior Lecturer but not from my field of specialty. Then, this Lecturer that had wanted to be with me was assigned to be my thesis examiner. He then ceased the privilege to unleashed his lustful passion on me. He would want me to visit his office and sit down while he reads my work for proposal defence. In one occasion, he deliberately touched my nipples in his office while I had to pull myself away, immediately someone entered his office which, gave me the opportunity to walk away. Now, since the lock down began, he's been on my neck that he wants to visit me. He said he could rubbish my work at the panel by bringing up errors and theoretical gerrymandering which would at the end force me to step down and repeat the proposal defense. I have tried talking to one or two other lecturers about it, (excluding the sexual aspect of it) and they said I shouldn't repeat such in anyone's ear, that it could be termed a mischievous act by the student to tarnish the image of a hardworking Lecturer.
Though he has helped polish my work and fine tune it, but pestering me, following me on social media and calling me on phone for him to visit me. He even went as far as reporting me to one of his colleagues that, he has been demanding to know my house and I'm hiding it from him.
Now, school might be resuming anytime soon and I want to graduate because my graduation is long overdue, but this guy could be an impediment to the progress of my program.
Please, I need a healthy advice.

Man, you're too soft. Don't panic. Invite him over to your house but don't go to his or meet him alone at a neutral venue.
Ensure your macho looking friends are around in your house when he visits. It will scare the crap out of him.
Re: A Lecturer Wants To Visit My House, I Refused And This Is Now Happening by Ablemax(m): 7:10am On Sep 01, 2020
Na wa o

So a dude wanna fvuck you
Re: A Lecturer Wants To Visit My House, I Refused And This Is Now Happening by Bellotelli: 7:11am On Sep 01, 2020
JidennaJason:
If you're not into the "gayish" act as I am suspecting, then rebuke him publicly no matter what the cost is....

There's no point behaving like a shy teenager struck with the arrow of love...

Resist the devil and he will flee
He won't do it cos he is gay shocked
Re: A Lecturer Wants To Visit My House, I Refused And This Is Now Happening by SaintOpzy(m): 9:15am On Sep 01, 2020
Aren't yall getting that the O.P is gay?

He legit said it na undecided
Re: A Lecturer Wants To Visit My House, I Refused And This Is Now Happening by unibenakpos(m): 10:10am On Sep 01, 2020
gigante:
This is very serious.

Allow him visit you, set up a camera and play along with him. But before then, control your men to be on standby for better drilling.

Record all of his sexual advances, when you are sure a substantial recording has been made, signal your men, make una drill am like thief.
no greater wisdom a man can apply to this situation
thanks bro

1 Like

Re: A Lecturer Wants To Visit My House, I Refused And This Is Now Happening by Henrydonland(m): 10:58am On Feb 18, 2021
muller101:
Introduce him to bobrisky

grin
muller101:
Introduce him to bobrisky

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is How I Welcome Rich Guys With Deep Voice and Beards Into My Home. / Is Marriage Possible Soon? A 22year Old Medical Student And 22yrd Old Graduate? / How I For Take Do Now ? She Don Carry And She Swear Say No Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.