Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,151 members, 7,943,157 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 07:43 AM

Naija Woman - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Naija Woman (847 Views)

Chai See Naija Woman Prayin Over Food. Praying For Big Yansh. Lolz / Assertive Naija Woman / Naija Woman 4 U ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Woman by kemisuga(f): 9:05am On Feb 21, 2011
An elderly lady decided to give herself a big treat for her significant birthday by staying overnight in one of London ’s most expensive hotels. When she checked out next morning, the desk clerk handed her a bill for £250.00.

She demanded to speak to the Manager.The Manager said "the hotel has an Olympic-sized pool and a huge conference centre which are available for use."

'But I didn't use them," she said.

''Well, they are here, and you could have," explained the Manager.

He went on to explain that she could also have seen one of the in-hotel shows for which the hotel is famous.

"But I didn't go to any of those shows," she said.

"Well, we have them, and you could have," the Manager replied.

No matter what amenity the Manager mentioned, she replied, "But I didn't use it!"

The Manager was unmoved, so she decided to pay, wrote a cheque and gave it to the Manager.

The Manager was surprised when he looked at the cheque. "But madam, this cheque is only made out for £50.00." ''That's correct. I charged you £200.00 for sleeping with me," she replied.

"But I didn't!" exclaims the very surprised Manager.

"Well, too bad, I was here, and you could have.
ROFLMAO grin grin grin
Re: Naija Woman by Blueice4re(f): 10:07am On Feb 21, 2011
funny.
Re: Naija Woman by Odunnu: 10:16am On Feb 21, 2011
Smart woman! I likey
Re: Naija Woman by lysaa(f): 3:33pm On Feb 21, 2011
Who can bring a charge against her now? LOL
Re: Naija Woman by Fulanee: 5:56pm On Feb 21, 2011
9ce one cool cool cool
Re: Naija Woman by Jeel: 6:46pm On Feb 21, 2011
Wow naija na d best
Re: Naija Woman by MrLoverMAn(m): 2:13pm On Feb 24, 2011
Naija woman.

I bet thats a true story lol grin

Kemisuga verify where you got the story from lol
Re: Naija Woman by comptia(m): 2:16pm On Feb 24, 2011
keep it up love. thats a nice one

(1) (Reply)

Vibrator / Which One Get Level Pass? / Enjoy Dem Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.