Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,974 members, 7,873,135 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:30 AM

Joyce Meyer Devotional August 31 2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joyce Meyer Devotional August 31 2020 (100 Views)

Joel Osteen Devotional August 31 2020 / Billy Graham Devotional August 31 2020 / My Father Raped Me At Least 200 Times Says Joyce Meyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joyce Meyer Devotional August 31 2020 by Wolfmansion: 11:18pm On Aug 31, 2020
Walk in Love

Jesus said, If anyone intends to come after Me, let him deny himself [forget, ignore, disown, and lose sight of himself and his own interests] and take up his cross, and [joining Me as a disciple and siding with My party] follow with Me [continually, cleaving steadfastly to Me] (Mark 8:34 AMPC).

Living a disciplined life and walking in love means laying aside personal feelings, discerning which choice is most important to God in each situation, and then allowing that choice to take priority over the others. Sometimes He’ll call us to set aside what we’re doing for a little while so we can show His love to someone. As Jesus laid down His life for us, He’s asking us to lay down our interests for His greater cause—loving people.

Prayer Starter:Father, please show me what I need to lay down in my life so that I can show Your love to the people around me. Thank You for giving me the wisdom and strength I need to walk in love today. In Jesus’ Name, amen.

By Joyce Meyer

Posted by Naijapage - joyce meyer daily devotional

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:tuesday, September 1st, 2020 / 3rd Day Prayer For Open Door's / Open Heavens For Today, 3RD SEPTEMBER, 2020.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.