Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,342 members, 7,888,087 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:03 PM

JUST IN: Rob Shuter Resigns From MTN Nigeria Board - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / JUST IN: Rob Shuter Resigns From MTN Nigeria Board (266 Views)

3 “One-Chance Robbers” Using Aboniki Balm To Rob Victims Arrested At Airport / Landlady Hires Robbers To Rob Tenant In Lagos (Photo) / 2 Men In Army Uniform Came To Rob GreenVille Estate Badore, Lagos & Got Mobbed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Rob Shuter Resigns From MTN Nigeria Board by Erons123: 7:42pm On Sep 02, 2020
Rob Shuter Resigns From MTN Nigeria Board Rob Shuter has resigned from MTN Nigeria board, MTN Nigeria Communications Plc informed the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) and the investing public Ekohotblog reported that his resignation is effective from Sept. 1, 2020. Mrs. Uto Ukpana, Company Secretary of the firm, disclosed in a notice posted on the website of the NSE on Wednesday in Lagos.

Ukpana said that Shuter, prior to his resignation, served as President and Chief Executive Officer of MTN Group Limited. She said, “The board of MTN Nigeria would like to express its appreciation to Mr. Shuter for his exemplary leadership, focus, and commitment to the success of the company.

“The board wishes him the best in his future endeavours,” she stated

Read more at: https://ekohotblog.com/2020/09/02/just-in-rob-shuter-resigns-from-mtn-nigeria-board/
Re: JUST IN: Rob Shuter Resigns From MTN Nigeria Board by NoRetreat(m): 9:05pm On Sep 02, 2020
Issorite

(1) (Reply)

OH MY GOD!! Tragedy As 3-year-old Girl Is Raped And Murdered / Please Help Me Regain My Whatsapp Account / Drama As Nigerian Man Cries Out After Paying N100, 000 For Fake Iphone (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.