Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,284 members, 7,913,652 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 10:21 AM

Bbnaija 2020: Erica’s Confession Of Having Sex With Kiddwaya Stirs Reactions [VI - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2020: Erica’s Confession Of Having Sex With Kiddwaya Stirs Reactions [VI (392 Views)

Pastor’s Pre-wedding Photos Stirs Reactions / DJ Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Kiddwaya (Photos) / Prophet Odumeje Aka Indaboski's Pose & Golden Shoes Stirs Reactions In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020: Erica’s Confession Of Having Sex With Kiddwaya Stirs Reactions [VI by tkgz(m): 10:57am On Sep 03, 2020
Fans of the Big Brother Naija reality show have reacted to confession made by Erica that she had $ex with Kiddwaya

Erica had on Wednesday night told Neo that she did everything intimate with Kiddwaya at the Head of House, HoH room.

Recall that the Lockdown housemate, Erica and Kiddwaya, were last month caught having $ex in the house.

According to her, she is embarrassed and would not want to watch clips from the HoH when she goes home.

She said, “When I go home I don’t even want to watch clips from my stay at the HoH room.

“I did everything intimate while in the HoH room.”

Reacting, some Nigerians on social media stated that Erica needs lessons on how to act correctly, while others said Neo is a wrong person to confide in.
See More https://examprestige.com/bbnaija-2020-erica-reactions-video

(1) (Reply)

Singer, Oritsefemi Publicly Apologizes To His Wife For Physically Abusing Her / Go Wear Shirt, Cold Dey Catch You, Peruzzi To Brymo After Berating A Better Time / I Want One More Child – Tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.