Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,909 members, 7,890,009 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:19 AM

Where Are the Nigerian Mercenaries Shooting Libyans In Cold Blood Based? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are the Nigerian Mercenaries Shooting Libyans In Cold Blood Based? (2609 Views)

DSS Agents Kill Policeman In Cold Blood / See How Aguiyi Ironsi Was Murdered In Cold Blood. (viewers Discretion Advised). / Libyans Killing Nigerians (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are the Nigerian Mercenaries Shooting Libyans In Cold Blood Based? by johnie: 2:13am On Feb 22, 2011
Yes I mean Osama Bin Laden not Obama who I don't envy now.

When Obama was speaking boldy when the Egyptian revolution was brewing most likely did not anticipate what is happening now. The US is tongue-tied.
Re: Where Are the Nigerian Mercenaries Shooting Libyans In Cold Blood Based? by PhysicsHD: 2:22am On Feb 22, 2011
Mobinga:

You're a HHHead? Thats what I wanted to confirm
Bahd Guy!!!!! Chop knuckle jare.

Thanks for the link. Albeit, I've been there a long time ago. Nice One

SideNote :: I personally feel thats the greatest and deepest joint ever made. Sad that most "HHH" Don't even know that joint.

Yeah, I listen to all kinds of music: R&B, reggae, jazz, rock, Nigerian music, classical, rap, etc. But more rap and reggae than other genres nowadays.

And that's definitely one of Nas's more interesting songs. The voice he used threw me off when I first heard it, but when I listened to it more and more I started liking it.
Re: Where Are the Nigerian Mercenaries Shooting Libyans In Cold Blood Based? by shotster50(m): 2:43am On Feb 22, 2011
Italy has the most interest in this Libya saga, one is Libya is very close to Italy and from all indications, there are definitely going to be shiploads of Libyans making their way to Italy.
Another angle is the fear in Europe that if Ghadaffi is toppled, their is a risk of civil war/Islamic militants at their doorstep.
Re: Where Are the Nigerian Mercenaries Shooting Libyans In Cold Blood Based? by homerac7: 5:36am On Feb 22, 2011
While i still think d 'Nigerian' tag may b a mistake for 'Nigerien' because of d alleged spoken language of French and not English. Although i dont count average northern almajiri as English speaker, yet they r neither french speakers too. During my sojourn in d North, i withnessed large number of almajiri kids from Niger and Chad. So there is a rough but continous mix across those borders that make it difficult to tag a criminal's nationality appropriately beyond spoken lingua franca.

Again, i wont b suprised dt Ghaddafi has been raising dos mercineries. Didnt he train Charles Taylor? Is it secret dt he sponsored and trained main rebel groups in Liberia n Serria Leone wars? So, its not today dt d crook has been raising militias from sahara crountries in readiness for his vile ambitions in west african countries. We all know about the active and growing islamic militia/rebels activities in d sahara countries. Going by Ghaddafi's antecedents, it will not b difficult to connect d dots to c how he is funding them and how he has/ still plans to use them.

Isnt it suspicious enough dt while Nigeria is emeshed in unfortunate waves of ethno-religious killings d only thing Ghaddafi could utter was division of Nigerian state. How r we to/not to trust dt he knows about it? Afterall, d sophistication of some of d attackers tactics show military sense, r we not to believe dt same mercineries r not d ones he sent to Maiduguri, Jos, Kaduna, Kano, Benue, Liberia, Serria Leone and only had to call them in again against his people.

Summarily, i rather see Nigeria as a co-victim of ds devilish group as d common Libyans. Unfortunately, d demon was created by their Leader. I suggest dt Nigeria and ECOWAS use strong diplomatic means to support d final ousting of d mad man and see him go to Hague. Ds would amount to cutting d head of d snake itself instead of spending so much in fightin civil wars and peace keeping just as they r foolishly proposing again on CIV.
Re: Where Are the Nigerian Mercenaries Shooting Libyans In Cold Blood Based? by shotster50(m): 6:12am On Feb 22, 2011
@ homerac7,

I couldn't have put it better. You totally summed it up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

ICPC Recovered N12bn Stolen Funds — Olamiti / PDP Spent 1.5billion Naira On Buhari Defamation Video / BREAKING: Heavy Shooting At Bariga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.